Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Wood Centaur RP (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Character Sheet

Name- Derrick ShadowHoof
Age- 28
Race- Centaur
Gender- Male
Role- Apothecary
Characteristics- A dark bay dapple with soft green eyes, his longer dark brown hair is usually swept up and out of the way in a ponytail. His tanned skin is covered in freckles to match his fairly prominant dapple. Though short and slim, he is at the very least fairly graceful and calculated in his movements.
Personality- Though usually calm and quiet, he can get extremely excitable over certain things, he's usually fairly embarrassed by it later. He tends to put others before himself and will try his hardest to find the good in someone before the bad.
sexuality- Prefers males, but is fairly open
Likes- Fruits (basically anything that isn't a melon), helping people, and crystals. In fact he collects geodes and the like, he has a small collection that he keeps safely wrapped and stowed away, though one particular smoky quartz crystal he has chosen to fashion into a necklace he rarely ever takes off.
Dislikes- Being cold, bugs (especially slimy ones), and liars
Bio- (Will develop in game)
Extra info- Has a few scars around his legs from happening upon a beastman trap when he was younger. He keeps his fetlock long to hide them, but seems to harbor no ill will towards beastmen.
Character Sheet

Name- Derrick ShadowHoof
Age- 28
Race- Centaur
Gender- Male
Role- Apothecary
Characteristics- A dark bay dapple with soft green eyes, his longer dark brown hair is usually swept up and out of the way in a ponytail. His tanned skin is covered in freckles to match his fairly prominant dapple. Though short and slim, he is at the very least fairly graceful and calculated in his movements.
Personality- Though usually calm and quiet, he can get extremely excitable over certain things, he's usually fairly embarrassed by it later. He tends to put others before himself and will try his hardest to find the good in someone before the bad.
sexuality- Prefers males, but is fairly open
Likes- Fruits (basically anything that isn't a melon), helping people, and crystals. In fact he collects geodes and the like, he has a small collection that he keeps safely wrapped and stowed away, though one particular smoky quartz crystal he has chosen to fashion into a necklace he rarely ever takes off.
Dislikes- Being cold, bugs (especially slimy ones), and liars
Bio- (Will develop in game)
Extra info- Has a few scars around his legs from happening upon a beastman trap when he was younger. He keeps his fetlock long to hide them, but seems to harbor no ill will towards beastmen.
the hotdog-centaur makes a scoff at DERRICK

"bro hit the gym" he says through his hotdog mouth
the hotdog-centaur makes a scoff at DERRICK

"bro hit the gym" he says through his hotdog mouth
6kN0bTT.png
@CheeseOwl
Accepted~ I like him already

@fructose
If you do not intend on joining the RP I must ask you to take your sillyness elsewhere.
@CheeseOwl
Accepted~ I like him already

@fructose
If you do not intend on joining the RP I must ask you to take your sillyness elsewhere.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@TrickMurk
Yay! Thanks c:
@TrickMurk
Yay! Thanks c:
bump
bump
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
Character Sheet

Name- Garam
Age-19 (young,but mature)
Race- Centaur
Gender-Male
Role-Mage
Characteristics-Imbued by a great dragon at birth
Personality- thoughtful and kind
sexuality-Pansexual (Get it? But seriously)
Likes/dislikes-LOVES seafood and small reptiles
HATES the shadow flight and the plague lands
Extra info-kind of hard like; his magic is weaker than a dragons
Character Sheet

Name- Garam
Age-19 (young,but mature)
Race- Centaur
Gender-Male
Role-Mage
Characteristics-Imbued by a great dragon at birth
Personality- thoughtful and kind
sexuality-Pansexual (Get it? But seriously)
Likes/dislikes-LOVES seafood and small reptiles
HATES the shadow flight and the plague lands
Extra info-kind of hard like; his magic is weaker than a dragons
*Garam Shadowhoof
*Garam Shadowhoof
@sirwermo

I see that you're new... I'm afraid I must correct you on a few things and ask you to redo your sheet.

The Tangled Wood IS Shadow, the ShadowHoofs are born and raised there ( info on Tangled Wood- http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map/region/7 ) (Info on Centaurs- http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=58)

Centaurs, to my knowledge, are vegetarians and the 'characteristics' bit of he sheet was for you to give physical description of your character. What you have is more suited to the Bio or Extras.
The rest is okay though. Try again, don't be shy.
@sirwermo

I see that you're new... I'm afraid I must correct you on a few things and ask you to redo your sheet.

The Tangled Wood IS Shadow, the ShadowHoofs are born and raised there ( info on Tangled Wood- http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map/region/7 ) (Info on Centaurs- http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=58)

Centaurs, to my knowledge, are vegetarians and the 'characteristics' bit of he sheet was for you to give physical description of your character. What you have is more suited to the Bio or Extras.
The rest is okay though. Try again, don't be shy.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
I would like to edit this more but I have to catch my train. Here is something for now.
Character Sheet

Name- Cherubi ShadowHoof
Age- 26
Race- Centaur
Gender- Female
Role- Archer/Warrior, Gatherer in times of peace
Characteristics- A cream colored Gy-psy Cob (Cob not Vanner, Cob, they are shorter than people, almost ponies. Here is an image for color reference because cream is not sand. http://gypsyhorsetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ITSAmadeus-Cremello-517x490.jpg)

Her form is well built and tight, as would be expected of a semi-horse warrior that roams the plains fighting off invaders. She is in general is small, bust included and hardy. Hair is surprisingly short and pale blond. It’s cut is......well google lucemon. It’s kind of like that but less bright in color and shorter, lacking the potential to get in her face.. She frequently birds or twines flowers into it and is honestly considering growing it out for that very reason. (They just don’t stay, it makes her sad) Most of her herd has longer hair. However when running and fighting it is easier to not worry about strands blinding you and potentially costing lives...so she lives with it cut.

Her human back is sprinkled with freckles though they are so pale as to hardly garner notice...except in summer when they appear in force even going so far as to bring out the ones across her nose.
She binds her chest with either linen or leather, usual teak but occasionally white,brown or cream in color. She is desperately seeking brighter colors. She sometimes twines flowers into the lace up side or laces themselves.

It's kind of like a corset except just the the breast portion and instead of lacing up the back it laces up her right side.

Her eyes are the color of ripe wheat.

Her equine half is that of the horse I linked above. She frequently has a satchel around her human waist.

Cheri can play piccolo, pan flute and ocarina.

Personality- As her name would suggest. Rubi is well angelic. She is kind and clever, sweet and support always one to help out a fallen companion.

Likes/dislikes-

Flowers
Herbs
Sunshine
Art
New Armor
Friends
Warmth
Meadows
Festivals and the music and merriment that come with them.
Pastries

Violence
Bloodshed
Death
Conflict
Illness
War

Extra info- She really really wants a foal but after many failed attempts doubting her own fertility. It is one of her only major insecurities.
I would like to edit this more but I have to catch my train. Here is something for now.
Character Sheet

Name- Cherubi ShadowHoof
Age- 26
Race- Centaur
Gender- Female
Role- Archer/Warrior, Gatherer in times of peace
Characteristics- A cream colored Gy-psy Cob (Cob not Vanner, Cob, they are shorter than people, almost ponies. Here is an image for color reference because cream is not sand. http://gypsyhorsetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ITSAmadeus-Cremello-517x490.jpg)

Her form is well built and tight, as would be expected of a semi-horse warrior that roams the plains fighting off invaders. She is in general is small, bust included and hardy. Hair is surprisingly short and pale blond. It’s cut is......well google lucemon. It’s kind of like that but less bright in color and shorter, lacking the potential to get in her face.. She frequently birds or twines flowers into it and is honestly considering growing it out for that very reason. (They just don’t stay, it makes her sad) Most of her herd has longer hair. However when running and fighting it is easier to not worry about strands blinding you and potentially costing lives...so she lives with it cut.

Her human back is sprinkled with freckles though they are so pale as to hardly garner notice...except in summer when they appear in force even going so far as to bring out the ones across her nose.
She binds her chest with either linen or leather, usual teak but occasionally white,brown or cream in color. She is desperately seeking brighter colors. She sometimes twines flowers into the lace up side or laces themselves.

It's kind of like a corset except just the the breast portion and instead of lacing up the back it laces up her right side.

Her eyes are the color of ripe wheat.

Her equine half is that of the horse I linked above. She frequently has a satchel around her human waist.

Cheri can play piccolo, pan flute and ocarina.

Personality- As her name would suggest. Rubi is well angelic. She is kind and clever, sweet and support always one to help out a fallen companion.

Likes/dislikes-

Flowers
Herbs
Sunshine
Art
New Armor
Friends
Warmth
Meadows
Festivals and the music and merriment that come with them.
Pastries

Violence
Bloodshed
Death
Conflict
Illness
War

Extra info- She really really wants a foal but after many failed attempts doubting her own fertility. It is one of her only major insecurities.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc
accepted~
@Ragnaroc
accepted~
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13