Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Wood Centaur RP (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@CheeseOwl
@Gruul
@Ragnaroc
@Beelzebub
@WolffingAround

Now that there are a decent amount of you who've joined, I'd like to propose a question.
Would you mind if we began our RP here or should the RP take place on a different thread?
@CheeseOwl
@Gruul
@Ragnaroc
@Beelzebub
@WolffingAround

Now that there are a decent amount of you who've joined, I'd like to propose a question.
Would you mind if we began our RP here or should the RP take place on a different thread?
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@TrickMurk, I would not mind a different thread, less clutter! :)
@TrickMurk, I would not mind a different thread, less clutter! :)
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
@TrickMurk

I would not mind if we did it here however I would rather another thread.
@TrickMurk

I would not mind if we did it here however I would rather another thread.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@TrickMurk

I think we should be renamed frecklehoof. Look at all of us that have freckles. XD
@TrickMurk

I think we should be renamed frecklehoof. Look at all of us that have freckles. XD
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Sorry @TrickMurk- Also i thought centaurs didn't eat meats but they ate like other things?
Character Sheet

Name- Garam Shadowhoof
Age-19 (young,but mature)
Race- Centaur
Gender-Female
Role-Mage healer/warrior
Characteristics- Slender, dappled brown bottom half rising into her sickly pale skin. She can fight adequately with a longbow but nearly never does because her magic is much stronger than any weapon. She has small horns, these glow when shes using magic,nervous, or angry.
Personality- Thoughtful and kind, with a known mean streak towards any who dare to offend her. She's been known to lock herself away for hours: sometimes days whilst learning. She's also quite inventive and ingenious.
Sexuality-Pansexual/demisexual
Bio- Hailing from the Snowsquall Tundra, she was taken in by the Shadowhoof (at 16), where she adopted their name as she'd been the orphan of an accident in which her parents were killed by Ice flight warriors. She was headed towards the Pillar of Worlds
Likes/dislikes-
LOVES history, digging for artifacts and small reptiles
HATES the Ice flight (they're the reason she left) and the Seared Wasteland, for she had nearly gone blind from a deadly illness from that region.
Extra info-Imbued by a great dragon at birth,her magic is weaker than a dragon's yet she can use the spells much more rapidly than a dragon. She also is known to be a giver, granting "wishes" for small foals. Her powers are mainly Ice/Wind
Sorry @TrickMurk- Also i thought centaurs didn't eat meats but they ate like other things?
Character Sheet

Name- Garam Shadowhoof
Age-19 (young,but mature)
Race- Centaur
Gender-Female
Role-Mage healer/warrior
Characteristics- Slender, dappled brown bottom half rising into her sickly pale skin. She can fight adequately with a longbow but nearly never does because her magic is much stronger than any weapon. She has small horns, these glow when shes using magic,nervous, or angry.
Personality- Thoughtful and kind, with a known mean streak towards any who dare to offend her. She's been known to lock herself away for hours: sometimes days whilst learning. She's also quite inventive and ingenious.
Sexuality-Pansexual/demisexual
Bio- Hailing from the Snowsquall Tundra, she was taken in by the Shadowhoof (at 16), where she adopted their name as she'd been the orphan of an accident in which her parents were killed by Ice flight warriors. She was headed towards the Pillar of Worlds
Likes/dislikes-
LOVES history, digging for artifacts and small reptiles
HATES the Ice flight (they're the reason she left) and the Seared Wasteland, for she had nearly gone blind from a deadly illness from that region.
Extra info-Imbued by a great dragon at birth,her magic is weaker than a dragon's yet she can use the spells much more rapidly than a dragon. She also is known to be a giver, granting "wishes" for small foals. Her powers are mainly Ice/Wind
@sirwermo, the archers in the Scorched Forest carry meat strips, so they might. (:
@sirwermo, the archers in the Scorched Forest carry meat strips, so they might. (:
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
@Beelzebub

You make a good point.

@sirwermo

& Your character is accepted
@Beelzebub

You make a good point.

@sirwermo

& Your character is accepted
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@TrickMurk

Im up for moving!
@TrickMurk

Im up for moving!
Hello! If you happen to breed a magenta primary and secondary Sandsurge please DM. Bonus if it's got Boa and Saddle!
Rad. I'm in support of a new thread to get rid of the clutter
Rad. I'm in support of a new thread to get rid of the clutter
@TrickMurk, Also, will there be an order to posting, or will it be free-for-all?
@TrickMurk, Also, will there be an order to posting, or will it be free-for-all?
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13