Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Surviving [Open, needing members]
1 2 3 4 5
@Tsukistar @deeproar

Tsuki: Nope, go ahead and join!

Deep: Perfect, they're both accepted.
@Tsukistar @deeproar

Tsuki: Nope, go ahead and join!

Deep: Perfect, they're both accepted.
Hi everybody posting to keep this in my list :o

Edit: lol we're all wearing cowls
Hi everybody posting to keep this in my list :o

Edit: lol we're all wearing cowls
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@FrostfulFire @SebastianVael @SkyeMyst @Synnixal @CommanderErwin

The shadow of a dragon crept through the thin trees of the Starwood Strand, her belly pressed against the ground as the Guardian prowled the woods. Blank white eyes flickered across the landscape, before settling on a small Fae presumably foraging for insects. Nearing the dragon, Shadowstorm tensed her muscles in preparation to pounce, but found herself thwarted when a Ridgeback ushered the dragon to safety. She bared her teeth in frustration and backed away, turning tail and breaking into a gallop towards the Wasteland. Jumping into a glide, she circled the Strand a couple of times before returning to the Boneyard.

Prisma looked up from the shared kill when she heard wingbeats, and saw the Guardian's ragged form land heavily. The Spiral returned to devouring the remains of a Coatl, and Shadowstorm knocked aside a few other Infected using her tail before sticking her snout in the carcass and tearing away with vigour.
@FrostfulFire @SebastianVael @SkyeMyst @Synnixal @CommanderErwin

The shadow of a dragon crept through the thin trees of the Starwood Strand, her belly pressed against the ground as the Guardian prowled the woods. Blank white eyes flickered across the landscape, before settling on a small Fae presumably foraging for insects. Nearing the dragon, Shadowstorm tensed her muscles in preparation to pounce, but found herself thwarted when a Ridgeback ushered the dragon to safety. She bared her teeth in frustration and backed away, turning tail and breaking into a gallop towards the Wasteland. Jumping into a glide, she circled the Strand a couple of times before returning to the Boneyard.

Prisma looked up from the shared kill when she heard wingbeats, and saw the Guardian's ragged form land heavily. The Spiral returned to devouring the remains of a Coatl, and Shadowstorm knocked aside a few other Infected using her tail before sticking her snout in the carcass and tearing away with vigour.
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
((@Synnixal Are the infected capable of thought or emotion, or do they act purely on instinct?))
((@Synnixal Are the infected capable of thought or emotion, or do they act purely on instinct?))
@Tsukistar they're instinct animals.
@Tsukistar they're instinct animals.
BOOM.

Putting this up top on my forum list.

Btw, anybody gonna post yet? I'm just waiting for the people with infected to go first.
BOOM.

Putting this up top on my forum list.

Btw, anybody gonna post yet? I'm just waiting for the people with infected to go first.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
Bump.
Bump.
((So im rather new to RPing on FR. Would it be ok if I used a hatchling (infected) for one? Sorry for the dumb question))
((So im rather new to RPing on FR. Would it be ok if I used a hatchling (infected) for one? Sorry for the dumb question))
BcpIF1O.png
@Synnixal Darkwind [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10587364] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105874/10587364_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a wanderer, and had defected from Plague, managing to escape the waves as she had been in the Wind Domain when it had struck her homeland. Having been separated from her ward, a young Arcane automaton named Koken, she has gone to his homeland in hopes of finding him, if not trying to fight against the plague she had once known and loved. She is now fully against it, and shuns her birth flight for what it has done to her world. She's a good fighter for an old Tundra, but is better at keeping hopes up and planning things (attacks, or perhaps gathering things?). Survivor. Born in Plague, but as I said, she has disowned it for this roleplay. If there's room, the Observatory. She's an old dragon with leadership skills, so I think she could fit the role. The fourth wave struck the Viridian Labyrinth and the Southern Icefields.
@Synnixal
Darkwind

10587364_350.png

She's a wanderer, and had defected from Plague, managing to escape the waves as she had been in the Wind Domain when it had struck her homeland. Having been separated from her ward, a young Arcane automaton named Koken, she has gone to his homeland in hopes of finding him, if not trying to fight against the plague she had once known and loved. She is now fully against it, and shuns her birth flight for what it has done to her world. She's a good fighter for an old Tundra, but is better at keeping hopes up and planning things (attacks, or perhaps gathering things?).

Survivor.

Born in Plague, but as I said, she has disowned it for this roleplay.

If there's room, the Observatory. She's an old dragon with leadership skills, so I think she could fit the role.

The fourth wave struck the Viridian Labyrinth and the Southern Icefields.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Synnixal If it isn't too late to join? Name: Shila [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15102773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151028/15102773_350.png[/img] [/url] Originally born into the Shadow flight, Shila was once one of the strongest dragons of her home. She was a guard, keeping her flight safe. After the Plague began, she and her flight fled into the Viridian Labyrinth hoping for safety, but they were struck down in the final wave of the disease. Shila had managed to escape being eaten with minor wounds, but the infection caught her before she could realize she had been infected. Now a loner and running on instinct, Shila hunts down whatever has a heartbeat. She doesn't look as rotted as the dragons infected in the first wave, her once brilliant eyes now clouded and faded and the only sign of her infection being her mindless attacking and eating. Her wings have started to tear, with small ragged holes around the edges, and the feathers of her crest have begun to fall. The fur on her chest has come off in chunks from fighting and hunting, but otherwise, she still looks rather normal. Infected? If there isnt too many. Born into Shadow, but now a Plague. Wanders the Starwood Strand, attracted by the smell of the Survivors and the prospect of a good meal. Viridian Labyrinth and Southern Icefields! (I loved reading the lore on this, it is so cool)
@Synnixal
If it isn't too late to join?

Name: Shila

15102773_350.png

Originally born into the Shadow flight, Shila was once one of the strongest dragons of her home. She was a guard, keeping her flight safe. After the Plague began, she and her flight fled into the Viridian Labyrinth hoping for safety, but they were struck down in the final wave of the disease. Shila had managed to escape being eaten with minor wounds, but the infection caught her before she could realize she had been infected. Now a loner and running on instinct, Shila hunts down whatever has a heartbeat. She doesn't look as rotted as the dragons infected in the first wave, her once brilliant eyes now clouded and faded and the only sign of her infection being her mindless attacking and eating. Her wings have started to tear, with small ragged holes around the edges, and the feathers of her crest have begun to fall. The fur on her chest has come off in chunks from fighting and hunting, but otherwise, she still looks rather normal.

Infected? If there isnt too many.

Born into Shadow, but now a Plague.

Wanders the Starwood Strand, attracted by the smell of the Survivors and the prospect of a good meal.

Viridian Labyrinth and Southern Icefields! (I loved reading the lore on this, it is so cool)
1 2 3 4 5