Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Surviving [Open, needing members]
1 2 3 4 5
The form: -Name Here- -Dragon's Picture Here- -Brief Description- Was a dragon who was abused by others until taken in by the clan of the Frosted Flames. He got infected and betrayed them. -Survivor or Infected?- Infected -Former Flight?- Ice Scarred Wastelands -What Areas of Land were hit by the Fourth Wave?- Please see Deep's application ^^' [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4258825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42589/4258825_350.png[/img] [/url]
The form:
-Name Here-

-Dragon's Picture Here-

-Brief Description-

Was a dragon who was abused by others until taken in by the clan of the Frosted Flames. He got infected and betrayed them.

-Survivor or Infected?- Infected

-Former Flight?- Ice

Scarred Wastelands

-What Areas of Land were hit by the Fourth Wave?- Please see Deep's application ^^'

4258825_350.png
No idea what to put here.
@FrostfulFire

Accepted! We can start tomorrow.
@FrostfulFire

Accepted! We can start tomorrow.
@Synnixal

AAAAH! I forgot his name! xc

His name is Techna
@Synnixal

AAAAH! I forgot his name! xc

His name is Techna
@Synnixal - I hope this isn't too late, but would it be possible for me to submit an Infected application? I would love to join this rp!
@Synnixal - I hope this isn't too late, but would it be possible for me to submit an Infected application? I would love to join this rp!
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@deeproar @FrostfulFire

deeproar: Of course! Go ahead, we need as many infected as possible!

Frost: Nope, to late. I already wrote down nothing for his name. He doesn't have a name. Nope. No name sally.

(Just kidding I'll change it hah.)
@deeproar @FrostfulFire

deeproar: Of course! Go ahead, we need as many infected as possible!

Frost: Nope, to late. I already wrote down nothing for his name. He doesn't have a name. Nope. No name sally.

(Just kidding I'll change it hah.)
@Synnixal

I was pretty worried for a second xP
@Synnixal

I was pretty worried for a second xP
@FrostfulFire
Sorry, I've just been so bored all day.
@FrostfulFire
Sorry, I've just been so bored all day.
@FrostfulFire @SebastianVael @SkyeMyst @deeproar @CommanderErwin

Well, I assume we should start the rp! I'll go first, being it's creator.

Ambra's wings sent small turrets of air billowing from their ends as the large, leathery wings flapped, her hurried pace to make it to the thicket of the Starwood Strand. She landed with a crash, in a small clearing, and turned wildly, her eyes trained on the sky. Above her, the blue-hued infected sped over, heading in a different direction than the Observatory. She smiled, a poor attempt at it, as the thick piece of iron scrap metal she had taken was still clamped firmly in her jaws. She started her walk through the Strand, knowing the infected would soon turn tail, and head home, no longer being able to locate her, and burning under the bright sun of the day. As she walked, her hood rustled lightly, and the skulls on her necklace and wings swished in the faint breeze. She kept her claws ready, however, waiting for an infected to jump from the trees and attack, although unlikely. She was close to home now, and could hear the sound of the ocean hitting the cliff the thicket of trees suddenly stopped at, a place where only one or two infected would be found, and killed rather quickly, each month. As she continued on, she made it to the cliff, and leapt, unfurling her wings, and flying toward the place she now called home.

Ember's dull eyes scanned the sky wildly, looking for the deep red dragon who's wings were the color of fire, that he'd been chasing. He flew over the tall Starwood Strand, just knowing she'd headed this way. And yet, as he flew, on, he could not find her. And so, giving up, he headed home, to the dark, bloodstained fields of the wasteland. An ungraceful landing announced to his fellow infected that he had returned. They all turned to stare at him with their own set of unblinking, milky eyes, before going back to digging into a poor soul caught by a herd of them. Ember nudged his was through his brothers and sisters, growling and snarling, oblivious to the snaps and scratches the others left on his rotting hide. In turn, his brothers and sisters ignored the fresh scrapes he left on them, and continued to tear meat from the carcass. As he neared, he noticed something odd sparkling among the carcass. Something made of wire and glass, hanging hear where the dragon's head was. Dismissing it, he dug his face into the bloodied meat, and tore something away, not quite caring what it was, before devouring it, and digging in once more.
@FrostfulFire @SebastianVael @SkyeMyst @deeproar @CommanderErwin

Well, I assume we should start the rp! I'll go first, being it's creator.

Ambra's wings sent small turrets of air billowing from their ends as the large, leathery wings flapped, her hurried pace to make it to the thicket of the Starwood Strand. She landed with a crash, in a small clearing, and turned wildly, her eyes trained on the sky. Above her, the blue-hued infected sped over, heading in a different direction than the Observatory. She smiled, a poor attempt at it, as the thick piece of iron scrap metal she had taken was still clamped firmly in her jaws. She started her walk through the Strand, knowing the infected would soon turn tail, and head home, no longer being able to locate her, and burning under the bright sun of the day. As she walked, her hood rustled lightly, and the skulls on her necklace and wings swished in the faint breeze. She kept her claws ready, however, waiting for an infected to jump from the trees and attack, although unlikely. She was close to home now, and could hear the sound of the ocean hitting the cliff the thicket of trees suddenly stopped at, a place where only one or two infected would be found, and killed rather quickly, each month. As she continued on, she made it to the cliff, and leapt, unfurling her wings, and flying toward the place she now called home.

Ember's dull eyes scanned the sky wildly, looking for the deep red dragon who's wings were the color of fire, that he'd been chasing. He flew over the tall Starwood Strand, just knowing she'd headed this way. And yet, as he flew, on, he could not find her. And so, giving up, he headed home, to the dark, bloodstained fields of the wasteland. An ungraceful landing announced to his fellow infected that he had returned. They all turned to stare at him with their own set of unblinking, milky eyes, before going back to digging into a poor soul caught by a herd of them. Ember nudged his was through his brothers and sisters, growling and snarling, oblivious to the snaps and scratches the others left on his rotting hide. In turn, his brothers and sisters ignored the fresh scrapes he left on them, and continued to tear meat from the carcass. As he neared, he noticed something odd sparkling among the carcass. Something made of wire and glass, hanging hear where the dragon's head was. Dismissing it, he dug his face into the bloodied meat, and tore something away, not quite caring what it was, before devouring it, and digging in once more.
@Synnixal - Well, since you said you needed as many Infected as possible... [b]Shadowstorm[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4559555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45596/4559555_350.png[/img] [/url] Once a proud huntress and nest-mother, Shadowstorm was driven to sacrifice herself alongside others to protect her clanmates and hatchlings. The remaining fighters committed suicide to prevent themselves being infected, but Shadowstorm was unable to do so and was overrun with the infected instead. Now, she is a gaunt ghost of her former self with sunken eyes, tattered wings, missing scales, and oozing wounds. Her jaws are constantly parted, one horn is snapped off, drool drips from her bloody fangs, and her fins are in shreds. Each step she takes seems to sap her of energy, while in actuality she could probably remain locked in one-on-one combat for hours upon hours if needed. Infected Hatched in a Fire lair, moved to a Water clan soon after. Now an Infected, Shadowstorm spends most of her time around the Wasteland. As of recently, she has been wandering closer to the Isles. Viridian Labyrinth and Southern Icefield [b]Prisma[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3504827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35049/3504827_350.png[/img] [/url] Prisma used to be a sweet and cheerful dragon, as well as a headstrong diplomat for her clan, but was one of the first to fall in her clan to the clutches of the Infected. Her gems are missing save for a few, her shining scales are dull and muddy, her whole body can only be adequately described as a twig, and her right eye has been clawed out. Small needle-like teeth hide behind scabbed lips, and her small unassuming form hides deadly agility and strength. Infected Water Scarred Wasteland Above
@Synnixal - Well, since you said you needed as many Infected as possible...

Shadowstorm

4559555_350.png

Once a proud huntress and nest-mother, Shadowstorm was driven to sacrifice herself alongside others to protect her clanmates and hatchlings. The remaining fighters committed suicide to prevent themselves being infected, but Shadowstorm was unable to do so and was overrun with the infected instead. Now, she is a gaunt ghost of her former self with sunken eyes, tattered wings, missing scales, and oozing wounds. Her jaws are constantly parted, one horn is snapped off, drool drips from her bloody fangs, and her fins are in shreds. Each step she takes seems to sap her of energy, while in actuality she could probably remain locked in one-on-one combat for hours upon hours if needed.

Infected

Hatched in a Fire lair, moved to a Water clan soon after.

Now an Infected, Shadowstorm spends most of her time around the Wasteland. As of recently, she has been wandering closer to the Isles.

Viridian Labyrinth and Southern Icefield

Prisma

3504827_350.png

Prisma used to be a sweet and cheerful dragon, as well as a headstrong diplomat for her clan, but was one of the first to fall in her clan to the clutches of the Infected. Her gems are missing save for a few, her shining scales are dull and muddy, her whole body can only be adequately described as a twig, and her right eye has been clawed out. Small needle-like teeth hide behind scabbed lips, and her small unassuming form hides deadly agility and strength.

Infected

Water

Scarred Wasteland

Above
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
((@Synnixal Am I too late to join? =o ))
((@Synnixal Am I too late to join? =o ))
1 2 3 4 5