Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Concluded - Prizes Being Awarded
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58
Fan Dragons - 25
Ancients - 49

I enjoyed a coffee while giving stars to gorgeous dragons! what a lovely way to spend time

more dragons with future coffees (in new posts of course)

I just wish I was eloquent enough to give out nice compliments without getting repetitive lmao

(your Pinky&Brain fan dragons plus head cannon made me chuckle though
and Dichotomy had my jaw dropping, plus Gigajoule is my aesthetic love)
Fan Dragons - 25
Ancients - 49

I enjoyed a coffee while giving stars to gorgeous dragons! what a lovely way to spend time

more dragons with future coffees (in new posts of course)

I just wish I was eloquent enough to give out nice compliments without getting repetitive lmao

(your Pinky&Brain fan dragons plus head cannon made me chuckle though
and Dichotomy had my jaw dropping, plus Gigajoule is my aesthetic love)
The Tier 4 prize has been unlocked!

Next milestone is 10k tickets across all participants. You can read more about what was unlocked and what's next in the prize post.
The Tier 4 prize has been unlocked!

Next milestone is 10k tickets across all participants. You can read more about what was unlocked and what's next in the prize post.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
all dragons liked:
- full show case tab
- full center grove tab
- full subspecies tab
- full limited editions tab
- full misc tab (hibernal)
- full ancient dragon tab

particular one i liked!
- elemmire is very cool - i've always loved blue and orange combinations, but so often they're done in a kind of technology way (e.g. tron, portal). i love elemmire's bc it truly does look like fire or a candlelight or something - even the blue manages to feel more warm than not! i also love all the effort you went to, w ther matching sprites in her bio - it really conveys this kind of fire/spiritual vibe very well.

unrelated general compliment - you're incredible with apparel! i also just really like seeing the range of pronouns etc your dragons have - it always makes me happy to see trans or nonbinary dragons. it seems like you've put a ton of work into your lair!
all dragons liked:
- full show case tab
- full center grove tab
- full subspecies tab
- full limited editions tab
- full misc tab (hibernal)
- full ancient dragon tab

particular one i liked!
- elemmire is very cool - i've always loved blue and orange combinations, but so often they're done in a kind of technology way (e.g. tron, portal). i love elemmire's bc it truly does look like fire or a candlelight or something - even the blue manages to feel more warm than not! i also love all the effort you went to, w ther matching sprites in her bio - it really conveys this kind of fire/spiritual vibe very well.

unrelated general compliment - you're incredible with apparel! i also just really like seeing the range of pronouns etc your dragons have - it always makes me happy to see trans or nonbinary dragons. it seems like you've put a ton of work into your lair!
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
Dragons Liked

Showcase -2 new
Ancients - 49

Dragons Liked

Showcase -2 new
Ancients - 49

22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Dragons liked:

Showcase - 99
Subspecies - 114
Limited Edition - 8
Ancients - 20
Fan Dragons - 25

Total 266

Special shoutout to Othelia! I especially liked her color scheme, and the copper/turquoise goes together so so well. She also matches her familiar very well, both in terms of colour and energy. Everything together, with her genes and apparel, gives her a very soft yet mysterious vibe!

Dragons liked:

Showcase - 99
Subspecies - 114
Limited Edition - 8
Ancients - 20
Fan Dragons - 25

Total 266

Special shoutout to Othelia! I especially liked her color scheme, and the copper/turquoise goes together so so well. She also matches her familiar very well, both in terms of colour and energy. Everything together, with her genes and apparel, gives her a very soft yet mysterious vibe!

tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
Current Ticket Total: 10071
25 prizes, 33 participants
(as of 1/6)

I am all caught up on recording participation thus far from both this thread and PMs. You all have hit the 10k tickets across all participants mark and unlocked the related prize.

The next prize tier unlock is at 15k tickets across all participants and is a variety pack <3

If you're curious you can look it up in more detail at the prizes post.

Current Ticket Total: 10071
25 prizes, 33 participants
(as of 1/6)

I am all caught up on recording participation thus far from both this thread and PMs. You all have hit the 10k tickets across all participants mark and unlocked the related prize.

The next prize tier unlock is at 15k tickets across all participants and is a variety pack <3

If you're curious you can look it up in more detail at the prizes post.

pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I starred your limited edition tab! I’d also like to ask if I can enter for more tickets later? I’m on my ipad so Flight Rising doesn’t work that well. Also liked Wisteria because I remember getting to draw her last year! She’s still so pretty and I loved working on her art!
I starred your limited edition tab! I’d also like to ask if I can enter for more tickets later? I’m on my ipad so Flight Rising doesn’t work that well. Also liked Wisteria because I remember getting to draw her last year! She’s still so pretty and I loved working on her art!
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
@Talonmaster Yep, I'd prefer you make new posts each time you have tickets to add to your count anyway, rather than editing them in <3

And I still absolutely adore the art you did for Wisteria <3 <3 <3

You can feel free to earn tickets in bite-sized pieces with each post too. A lot of people will do just one tab per post, for example. Either way you have until the very last minute of January 31st to get more tickets :D

I'll post the pinglist for you in this reply too just in case you want a little reminder for the last day and whenever new dragons are added during the raffle:

@Talonmaster Yep, I'd prefer you make new posts each time you have tickets to add to your count anyway, rather than editing them in <3

And I still absolutely adore the art you did for Wisteria <3 <3 <3

You can feel free to earn tickets in bite-sized pieces with each post too. A lot of people will do just one tab per post, for example. Either way you have until the very last minute of January 31st to get more tickets :D

I'll post the pinglist for you in this reply too just in case you want a little reminder for the last day and whenever new dragons are added during the raffle:

Diem #302
Diem #302
I gave a star to every dragon in the Show Case and Center Grove collections.
I gave a star to every dragon in the Show Case and Center Grove collections.
HK7H2D1.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58