Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Concluded - Prizes Being Awarded
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58
Gave DelariSylvae a well-earned star and a compliment! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92189105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/921892/92189105_350.png[/img][/url] Once again you strike with the amazing apparel matching! I don't often see the pixie procession/ethereal entourage apparel used on dragons, but this is a perfect example of them being used right! The procession gives them just enough pop for their colors and the rest of their apparel! The more subtle pieces (such as the prismatic fillet and the glowing clawtips) are a lovely subtle way to help them pop too! Their playlist is flawless as well (apparently I already had all the songs liked), and the clan lore in their bio is immaculate! Overall a lovely dragon with lovely clan lore and music to boot (plus little Cortinarius in the corner there like the little mycelium scholar they are).
Gave DelariSylvae a well-earned star and a compliment!

92189105_350.png
Once again you strike with the amazing apparel matching! I don't often see the pixie procession/ethereal entourage apparel used on dragons, but this is a perfect example of them being used right! The procession gives them just enough pop for their colors and the rest of their apparel! The more subtle pieces (such as the prismatic fillet and the glowing clawtips) are a lovely subtle way to help them pop too! Their playlist is flawless as well (apparently I already had all the songs liked), and the clan lore in their bio is immaculate! Overall a lovely dragon with lovely clan lore and music to boot (plus little Cortinarius in the corner there like the little mycelium scholar they are).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Star 27 for DelariSylvae!
Star 27 for DelariSylvae!
ytkEBod.png
mtHAEL4.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
7UXlQKU.gif
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uruhi7S.png
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Gave DelariSylvae a star :D
Gave DelariSylvae a star :D
Gave DelariSylvae a like![emoji=gold star size=1]
Gave DelariSylvae a like!
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Liked DelariSylvae and Hekate

Claiming credit for the entire Ancients tab and the entire Fandragons tab
Liked DelariSylvae and Hekate

Claiming credit for the entire Ancients tab and the entire Fandragons tab
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
@Saronai liked all 102 in the show case!
@Saronai liked all 102 in the show case!
zoph
they/them

old oaks!
MUYNhfy.png
qR9UjYJ.png
DxCICZ1.png
KXqgAVm.png
QSe6tSa.png
5hF3FGk.png
Starred all 42 in the center grove! You have some really beautiful dragons :)
Starred all 42 in the center grove! You have some really beautiful dragons :)
zoph
they/them

old oaks!
MUYNhfy.png
qR9UjYJ.png
DxCICZ1.png
KXqgAVm.png
QSe6tSa.png
5hF3FGk.png
and some compliments because I saw some really stunning dragons while I was starring them (sorry for 500000 forum posts in a row)

Jaisudha (#49719001)
This was my favorite dragon in the Center Grove Tab! Ze is just an absolutely stunning dragon. I love the lightning multigaze and how you used it to lean into a orange/blue color scheme. Ze is a beautiful dragon on zir own but the apparel and skin really make it next level. There was clearly a lot of thought put into dressing zir, the aquamarine flourish tail clasp is the perfect compliment to the eyes, and the familiar matches perfectly.

Zulejxa (#91680390)
Zulejxa is an abolutely beautiful g1! I love how you used jester to make the seconday and tert match, they really look like they could be an XYY. I'm a sucker for harle/jester, so I love to see it on a dragon, and she wears it really well. The arcane eyes match perfectly, and really make this an eye-catching dragon!

Epilithicus (#90000530)
This dragon is...all the things I like. A pretty brown color scheme, earth+ special eyes, nature breed, and a stunning UMA.Her skin compliments him perfectly and I LOVE the familiar pairing. I'm definitely super jealous of your StP pairs.

and some compliments because I saw some really stunning dragons while I was starring them (sorry for 500000 forum posts in a row)

Jaisudha (#49719001)
This was my favorite dragon in the Center Grove Tab! Ze is just an absolutely stunning dragon. I love the lightning multigaze and how you used it to lean into a orange/blue color scheme. Ze is a beautiful dragon on zir own but the apparel and skin really make it next level. There was clearly a lot of thought put into dressing zir, the aquamarine flourish tail clasp is the perfect compliment to the eyes, and the familiar matches perfectly.

Zulejxa (#91680390)
Zulejxa is an abolutely beautiful g1! I love how you used jester to make the seconday and tert match, they really look like they could be an XYY. I'm a sucker for harle/jester, so I love to see it on a dragon, and she wears it really well. The arcane eyes match perfectly, and really make this an eye-catching dragon!

Epilithicus (#90000530)
This dragon is...all the things I like. A pretty brown color scheme, earth+ special eyes, nature breed, and a stunning UMA.Her skin compliments him perfectly and I LOVE the familiar pairing. I'm definitely super jealous of your StP pairs.

zoph
they/them

old oaks!
MUYNhfy.png
qR9UjYJ.png
DxCICZ1.png
KXqgAVm.png
QSe6tSa.png
5hF3FGk.png
I gave every single qualifying dragon a like! Thats 462 I believe? I really love them all - they're all so cohesive and each is an individual with clear care taken for their appearances and apparel. I got some ideas, I'm telling you

Some shoutouts I just HAD to make:
Caduceus - Looks absolutely stunning. I wasn't even looking at his name initially and just casually said to myself 'hey that looks like Cad from the Mighty Nein' and then it WAS and I was absolutely shook. I think veil was entirely the correct choise, i mean of course look at the HAIR and the happy droop its just so Cad. Excellent fan dragon, he's just so beautiful.

Shoutout here to Molly as well who i sjust as colorful and wonderful as I hoped (mayhap we try with harlequin as genes? might be my new project ohohoho) But I do think Obe is a great option, and the scene is absolutely on point for our wonderful man. Excellent job on our King, really. Long May He Reign!

Last shoutout for Helen, because TMA is literally my favorite and I knew immediately thats where she came from when I saw her. Her wonderful spiral eyes still giving me trauma to this day <3 Seriously some excellent fan dragons you've got here, just perfect.
I gave every single qualifying dragon a like! Thats 462 I believe? I really love them all - they're all so cohesive and each is an individual with clear care taken for their appearances and apparel. I got some ideas, I'm telling you

Some shoutouts I just HAD to make:
Caduceus - Looks absolutely stunning. I wasn't even looking at his name initially and just casually said to myself 'hey that looks like Cad from the Mighty Nein' and then it WAS and I was absolutely shook. I think veil was entirely the correct choise, i mean of course look at the HAIR and the happy droop its just so Cad. Excellent fan dragon, he's just so beautiful.

Shoutout here to Molly as well who i sjust as colorful and wonderful as I hoped (mayhap we try with harlequin as genes? might be my new project ohohoho) But I do think Obe is a great option, and the scene is absolutely on point for our wonderful man. Excellent job on our King, really. Long May He Reign!

Last shoutout for Helen, because TMA is literally my favorite and I knew immediately thats where she came from when I saw her. Her wonderful spiral eyes still giving me trauma to this day <3 Seriously some excellent fan dragons you've got here, just perfect.
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
starred all 114 subspecies, all 12 limited edition dragons, all 120 misc. dragons, and all 49 ancients. Which....should...be all of them
starred all 114 subspecies, all 12 limited edition dragons, all 120 misc. dragons, and all 49 ancients. Which....should...be all of them
zoph
they/them

old oaks!
MUYNhfy.png
qR9UjYJ.png
DxCICZ1.png
KXqgAVm.png
QSe6tSa.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58