Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Concluded - Prizes Being Awarded
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58
hekate looks sooo good! went ahead and gave them a star as well.
hekate looks sooo good! went ahead and gave them a star as well.
eWBWlOb.png
jay
he/they
pEs5bf0.png
[emoji=star size=1] 29 Hekate
29 Hekate
7UXlQKU.gifvGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
#30 on Hekate!

I am in love with her appearance! Her skin suits her really well and not to mention her apparel-- adding some purple apparels was a good choice! <3
#30 on Hekate!

I am in love with her appearance! Her skin suits her really well and not to mention her apparel-- adding some purple apparels was a good choice! <3
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
Dropped a star on Hekate <3
Dropped a star on Hekate <3
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
I liked Hekate.
She has a really cool witchy vibe! Will you keep the littlest snapdragon as her familiar or change it to the shadow slink? I saw it in the bio and was just wondering. I’d vote for the snapdragon, it gives her that cute vibe. The slink would make her somewhat scary (even though the colour fit extremely well)
I liked Hekate.
She has a really cool witchy vibe! Will you keep the littlest snapdragon as her familiar or change it to the shadow slink? I saw it in the bio and was just wondering. I’d vote for the snapdragon, it gives her that cute vibe. The slink would make her somewhat scary (even though the colour fit extremely well)
starred! i love how the koi works into the accent, all gem genes but super worth it! the sparkly orange mane works really well with the butterfly necklace, i can totally see her as a mother-like figure (i dunno obelisks give me that vibe) so it all goes together with her lore really well!
starred! i love how the koi works into the accent, all gem genes but super worth it! the sparkly orange mane works really well with the butterfly necklace, i can totally see her as a mother-like figure (i dunno obelisks give me that vibe) so it all goes together with her lore really well!
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
I finally got around to starring your applicable dragons yesterday and today.
Showcase: 101
Center Grove: 42
Subspecies: 114
Limited Edition: 12
Miscellaneous: 120
Ancients: 49
and last, but not least, Fan Dragons: 25
for a total of 463!
::pant, pant:: Now I just need to find a place for stars!

I love how well Hekate complements Luscinia. They are well matched, not only in colors, but in descriptions. Each showing different aspects of darkness; Luscinia the subtle beauty of the night, and Hekate the mystery found in the underworld that can lead to enlightenment. Magic!

What can I say about Missy? She is simply the perfect fan dragon, from her colors, to her apparel, to her very species of dragon. No other dragon species fits Missy so well as a Ridgeback! "mmwah!" (chef's kiss) Perfection!
I finally got around to starring your applicable dragons yesterday and today.
Showcase: 101
Center Grove: 42
Subspecies: 114
Limited Edition: 12
Miscellaneous: 120
Ancients: 49
and last, but not least, Fan Dragons: 25
for a total of 463!
::pant, pant:: Now I just need to find a place for stars!

I love how well Hekate complements Luscinia. They are well matched, not only in colors, but in descriptions. Each showing different aspects of darkness; Luscinia the subtle beauty of the night, and Hekate the mystery found in the underworld that can lead to enlightenment. Magic!

What can I say about Missy? She is simply the perfect fan dragon, from her colors, to her apparel, to her very species of dragon. No other dragon species fits Missy so well as a Ridgeback! "mmwah!" (chef's kiss) Perfection!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
39 on Hekate! :D
39 on Hekate! :D
dsiNAWk.png PiAyg8i.png mlr1H8z.png LDJFJv8.png
Starred! Wooo!
Starred! Wooo!
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Starred Hekate, and she gets a compliment because wow! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91442219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914423/91442219_350.png[/img][/url] First of all, oh my gosh that accent fits so well with a dragon named after the goddess of the new moon and magic! Her outfit matches so well, too! I can't help but picture her sitting under the crescent moon, picking up new herbs and other ingredients in the night for one of her projects. Or perhaps something to feed her Littlest Snapdragon. Whichever comes first. Overall perfect for a drake of magic and mystery, from their apparel to their name.
Starred Hekate, and she gets a compliment because wow!

91442219_350.png
First of all, oh my gosh that accent fits so well with a dragon named after the goddess of the new moon and magic! Her outfit matches so well, too! I can't help but picture her sitting under the crescent moon, picking up new herbs and other ingredients in the night for one of her projects. Or perhaps something to feed her Littlest Snapdragon. Whichever comes first. Overall perfect for a drake of magic and mystery, from their apparel to their name.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa