Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fest Skin Challenge] I give YOU 500g
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
[center] Hey, @dems @mythicalviper! In case early bird is still ongoing, this would be my early bird submission ^^ Edit: sorry for the possible double ping: realized a small error and fixed it! Edit: realized I had to put '(final version)' in the title, Don't think the skin submission thread is up yet. I am sorry for pinging you yet again. [i]Please feel free to critique and @/pm me![/i] [size=1](Tbh, I think this will be a great motivator: last year I decided not finish my skin after seeing other skins ^^; *Points at self* This is the queen of chickens and lame excuses XDDD)[/size] [/center] ----- ----- [center] [b][u]Fossil Hunter[/u] (final version)[/b] - for (Bogsneak F pose) [img]https://i.imgur.com/GtR3IO1.png[/img] [b]Example[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UrelOCG.png[/img] [b]Explanation[/b] This skin is based on the lore from [b]Cairnstone Rest[/b]. I was inspired by how inhabitants or robbers would look. Figured that they would carry shovels on both sides for unveiling/reburying fossils, since the shovel is a multipurpose tool! The question is: are those proudly displayed bones a gift or a bounty... [quote]An ancient burial ground, once possessing the richest gem deposits in Dragonhome. Prospectors take care to avoid imposing obelisks, heeding well the warnings left for [b]tomb robbers[/b]. More than one clan has been driven from the area by skeletal wyrms keen on defending earthbound hallows. Creatures and dragons have been drawn to the battleground, calling for more to take arms either to [b]defend their living and dead kin[/b], or cull the intruders before too much harm is done.[/quote] [/center]
Hey, @dems @mythicalviper! In case early bird is still ongoing, this would be my early bird submission ^^

Edit: sorry for the possible double ping: realized a small error and fixed it!

Edit: realized I had to put '(final version)' in the title, Don't think the skin submission thread is up yet. I am sorry for pinging you yet again.

Please feel free to critique and @/pm me!

(Tbh, I think this will be a great motivator: last year I decided not finish my skin after seeing other skins ^^;
*Points at self* This is the queen of chickens and lame excuses XDDD)

Fossil Hunter (final version) - for (Bogsneak F pose)

GtR3IO1.png

Example

UrelOCG.png

Explanation

This skin is based on the lore from Cairnstone Rest.

I was inspired by how inhabitants or robbers would look. Figured that they would carry shovels on both sides for unveiling/reburying fossils, since the shovel is a multipurpose tool! The question is: are those proudly displayed bones a gift or a bounty...
Quote:
An ancient burial ground, once possessing the richest gem deposits in Dragonhome. Prospectors take care to avoid imposing obelisks, heeding well the warnings left for tomb robbers. More than one clan has been driven from the area by skeletal wyrms keen on defending earthbound hallows. Creatures and dragons have been drawn to the battleground, calling for more to take arms either to defend their living and dead kin, or cull the intruders before too much harm is done.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Update pinglist please
Also pinging myself so I can come back here later today
@oakensleaf
Update pinglist please
Also pinging myself so I can come back here later today
@oakensleaf
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
Id love to be on the pinglist!
Id love to be on the pinglist!
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
Pinglist plz!
Pinglist plz!
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Pinglist please, that's such a great idea, hope it motivates a lot of people!
Pinglist please, that's such a great idea, hope it motivates a lot of people!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
I’d like to be on the pinglist please!
I’d like to be on the pinglist please!
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
ping list, please![emoji=cat 1 size=1]
ping list, please!
Fight Rising time ~ she/her ~
I'd like to be on the pinglist! This seems like such a fun idea I'm very excited to make my first accent/skin that isn't just adding some eyes to one of my dragons :]
I'd like to be on the pinglist! This seems like such a fun idea I'm very excited to make my first accent/skin that isn't just adding some eyes to one of my dragons :]
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81