Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fest Skin Challenge] I give YOU 500g
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
@MythicalViper I did all of those things and even am listed on the spreadsheet but still never got my 500g
@MythicalViper I did all of those things and even am listed on the spreadsheet but still never got my 500g
iO2X60T.png
[quote name="@Glacecakes" date="2023-12-23 09:29:48" ] @/MythicalViper I did all of those things and even am listed on the spreadsheet but still never got my 500g [/quote] Hi there! We (dems specifically was the one who did the distribution, since CR locks prevented me from sending to everyone) did send you a CR, but you cancelled it yourself. The date this was recorded is 12/01/2023. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1131630271477841985/1180345272212144198/Screen_Shot_2023-12-01_at_9.10.08_PM.png[/img]
@Glacecakes wrote on 2023-12-23 09:29:48:
@/MythicalViper I did all of those things and even am listed on the spreadsheet but still never got my 500g

Hi there! We (dems specifically was the one who did the distribution, since CR locks prevented me from sending to everyone) did send you a CR, but you cancelled it yourself. The date this was recorded is 12/01/2023.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-01_at_9.10.08_PM.png
Gb36TXO.png    
@888 that was likely an accident part of the dom battle? I otherwise have no clue why I would do that. Is it possible to send again?
@888 that was likely an accident part of the dom battle? I otherwise have no clue why I would do that. Is it possible to send again?
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1131630271477841985/1188325152325382284/image.png[/img] The crossroads would have looked like this (although from me and not 888). Since you made the choice on seeing that message to cancel anyways, we will not be re-sending. Sorry for the disappointment, but this contest is over!
@Glacecakes

image.png

The crossroads would have looked like this (although from me and not 888). Since you made the choice on seeing that message to cancel anyways, we will not be re-sending. Sorry for the disappointment, but this contest is over!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@dems i genuinely have no memory of ever seeing the message. I think I was domming at the moment and accidentally cancelled.
@dems i genuinely have no memory of ever seeing the message. I think I was domming at the moment and accidentally cancelled.
iO2X60T.png
@MythicalViper

Hi there! I double checked both my PMs and CR history and don't see a receipt for the 500g.
Official Submission
Early Bird/Final Submit

Looks like my skin was listed on the early bird but not the entry section of the spreadsheet?

I wasn't aware of any other steps, I thought you just submitted here, submitted on the official page and that was it. Did I miss something else?
@MythicalViper

Hi there! I double checked both my PMs and CR history and don't see a receipt for the 500g.
Official Submission
Early Bird/Final Submit

Looks like my skin was listed on the early bird but not the entry section of the spreadsheet?

I wasn't aware of any other steps, I thought you just submitted here, submitted on the official page and that was it. Did I miss something else?
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingOfSalt

Hello! Upon review of your posts in this thread, while you did submit an entry for the early bird raffle, your entry was not submitted for the actual 500g reward. Per the rules, you were required to make a post on this thread pinging dems and I with the link to your official contest entry. As the point of this event was to reward people for entering, we were unable to reward you as we never received confirmation that you entered the official contest.
@BeingOfSalt

Hello! Upon review of your posts in this thread, while you did submit an entry for the early bird raffle, your entry was not submitted for the actual 500g reward. Per the rules, you were required to make a post on this thread pinging dems and I with the link to your official contest entry. As the point of this event was to reward people for entering, we were unable to reward you as we never received confirmation that you entered the official contest.
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper

ah, that rule was not made clear
on first post, looking at the steps it just says post it
under how to enter first quote box, to me it read ping once the design has been finished, which, coupled with the example submission quote box underneath, reads as that's all you need to do to submit for both events
my apologies
@MythicalViper

ah, that rule was not made clear
on first post, looking at the steps it just says post it
under how to enter first quote box, to me it read ping once the design has been finished, which, coupled with the example submission quote box underneath, reads as that's all you need to do to submit for both events
my apologies
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81