Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free experimental art raffle! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54174711][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/541748/54174711_350.png[/img][/url] i'll put in my snapper Skotos for over here :D he's a theatre goth and is generally rather quiet/socially awkward but can have a very bold and dramatic presence when he's on stage c:
54174711_350.png
i'll put in my snapper Skotos for over here :D
he's a theatre goth and is generally rather quiet/socially awkward but can have a very bold and dramatic presence when he's on stage c:
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
[center]Hey there and happy birthday! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58225355][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582254/58225355_350.png[/img][/url] Vibes: South-eastern underwater pagoda, rough around the edges from storms at sea. A fine thing brought to ruin, yet despite the change, it has kept its nature and shines vibrant with purpose brought by the embrace of the life now surrounding it, a true calling, hidden and found. Introvert, prickly, skeptic realist. Has a childish fascination with the ocean, marine life, and all the mysteries held within. Inviscid was born in the throes of winter, without fully formed wings on his back on the fringes of the Churnscar Wharf. Unlike the large fins attatched to his arms and legs, the wings on his back never reached the size required to fly and resemble the dorsal fins of a Quetzeel. As an young and clan-less orphan he this rendered him unable to escape the 'recruitment' by the local crime syndicate of smugglers. Luckily the proximity to the ocean taught him to become a skilled swimmer, able to swim faster and longer each day and hold his breath for increasingly longer periods. This allowed him to dream about what lay within and beyond his own trappings. In those days filled with danger, he often envied and pitied the marine life on his dinner plate for the freedom they enjoyed and the unfortunate end they met. Soon he escaped his captors and despite his difficult upbringing, he attempted to make it far in life. Back then he yearned for acknowledgement, for the fame, money and strength to make his own way. This led him to the local prestigious Marine-Sciences academy, where he attempted to fit in with younger, better cared for hatchlings. Afraid of judgement, he disguised his roots and retreated into himself to limit interactions and in this manner escape the possibility of discovery. His early-developed senses allowed him to find the quiet, forgotten places and to disappear before properly seen. However, running from his problems only served to alienate him from his peers. Wish a heavy heart, he fled the institution, taking various jobs on the waterfront to provide for himself. Working around the busy beaches and ports soon brought back his love for marine life, and he found himself keeping journals and notes about his life and findings. For the first time in his young life, he was truly happy: neither yearning for warmth or chasing after an illusion of his own making. Realizing this, he chose to pursue his fascination, leaving his troubled past behind him. Because he was an excellent swimmer, his help was requested in the most dangerous currents, and as a result he acquired coveted knowledge about and expertise in the Redrock Coves and Kelp Beds. He soon self-published the information in the form of a running series of an amateur newspaper. One that remains a quarter safety-regulations-pamphlet and completely hand-illustrated by himself, warning the lay man and evoking the fascination of all. Mostly because his drawings look like a hatchling's crayon creation and always seem to include a lot of teeth. A twist of fate soon made this a collectible item among Marine Science Scholars. Inviscid now lives in a small and homely cob house on the islet and uses his creaky sky-ship to tow divers equipment to the places he decides to investigate. (Often the Kelp Beds.) He's adopted a positive and content outlook on life and collects pretty pieces of sea-glass to decorate his walls.[/center]
Hey there and happy birthday!

58225355_350.png

Vibes: South-eastern underwater pagoda, rough around the edges from storms at sea. A fine thing brought to ruin, yet despite the change, it has kept its nature and shines vibrant with purpose brought by the embrace of the life now surrounding it, a true calling, hidden and found.

Introvert, prickly, skeptic realist. Has a childish fascination with the ocean, marine life, and all the mysteries held within.

Inviscid was born in the throes of winter, without fully formed wings on his back on the fringes of the Churnscar Wharf. Unlike the large fins attatched to his arms and legs, the wings on his back never reached the size required to fly and resemble the dorsal fins of a Quetzeel. As an young and clan-less orphan he this rendered him unable to escape the 'recruitment' by the local crime syndicate of smugglers.

Luckily the proximity to the ocean taught him to become a skilled swimmer, able to swim faster and longer each day and hold his breath for increasingly longer periods. This allowed him to dream about what lay within and beyond his own trappings. In those days filled with danger, he often envied and pitied the marine life on his dinner plate for the freedom they enjoyed and the unfortunate end they met. Soon he escaped his captors and despite his difficult upbringing, he attempted to make it far in life. Back then he yearned for acknowledgement, for the fame, money and strength to make his own way.

This led him to the local prestigious Marine-Sciences academy, where he attempted to fit in with younger, better cared for hatchlings. Afraid of judgement, he disguised his roots and retreated into himself to limit interactions and in this manner escape the possibility of discovery. His early-developed senses allowed him to find the quiet, forgotten places and to disappear before properly seen. However, running from his problems only served to alienate him from his peers.

Wish a heavy heart, he fled the institution, taking various jobs on the waterfront to provide for himself. Working around the busy beaches and ports soon brought back his love for marine life, and he found himself keeping journals and notes about his life and findings. For the first time in his young life, he was truly happy: neither yearning for warmth or chasing after an illusion of his own making. Realizing this, he chose to pursue his fascination, leaving his troubled past behind him.

Because he was an excellent swimmer, his help was requested in the most dangerous currents, and as a result he acquired coveted knowledge about and expertise in the Redrock Coves and Kelp Beds. He soon self-published the information in the form of a running series of an amateur newspaper. One that remains a quarter safety-regulations-pamphlet and completely hand-illustrated by himself, warning the lay man and evoking the fascination of all. Mostly because his drawings look like a hatchling's crayon creation and always seem to include a lot of teeth. A twist of fate soon made this a collectible item among Marine Science Scholars.

Inviscid now lives in a small and homely cob house on the islet and uses his creaky sky-ship to tow divers equipment to the places he decides to investigate. (Often the Kelp Beds.) He's adopted a positive and content outlook on life and collects pretty pieces of sea-glass to decorate his walls.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][b]Happy late birthday, thank you for hosting + your art is lovely : > [emoji=rose size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1] !![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82011187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820112/82011187_350.png[/img][/url] [i]( they / it / she, please )[/i] This is the lady i'd like drawn, their name is Lonyau and they're a warrior coatl ! They can be very stern and focused, driven and protective although a bit guarded in terms of their feelings and emotions. Although a warrior, Lonyau considers themself to be under No one and doesn't blindly listen to orders. If something seems off or wrong they have no problem speaking their mind and / or getting into confrontations. Lonyau can be very righteous and vindictive; they serve the demi-deities in my lair because they are passionate in their ideology for a unified and utopian society. Lonyau believes no creature, big or small, deserves to suffer. Artistic liberty is very welcome !! For setting, the windsinger scene is a good insp for environment i picture them in. Anything having to do with bamboo, wind, and decorative ponds is good [/center]
Happy late birthday, thank you for hosting + your art is lovely : > !!

82011187_350.png
( they / it / she, please )

This is the lady i'd like drawn, their name is Lonyau and they're a warrior coatl !

They can be very stern and focused, driven and protective although a bit guarded in terms of their feelings and emotions. Although a warrior, Lonyau considers themself to be under No one and doesn't blindly listen to orders.

If something seems off or wrong they have no problem speaking their mind and / or getting into confrontations. Lonyau can be very righteous and vindictive; they serve the demi-deities in my lair because they are passionate in their ideology for a unified and utopian society. Lonyau believes no creature, big or small, deserves to suffer.

Artistic liberty is very welcome !! For setting, the windsinger scene is a good insp for environment i picture them in. Anything having to do with bamboo, wind, and decorative ponds is good
AO6x9Go.gifTHEY / THEM, PURPLE ENJOYER | WISHLISTAO6x9Go.gif
Happy belated birthday! I don't get art for my dragons, I just wanted to stop by your post and say I hope you had a great birthday. Your work is gorgeous, that's too kind of you to do an art raffle on your own special day.

Happy belated birthday! I don't get art for my dragons, I just wanted to stop by your post and say I hope you had a great birthday. Your work is gorgeous, that's too kind of you to do an art raffle on your own special day.

18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
@Glo

awww thank you so much for your kind words, i really appreciate it!!! this really made my night :D <3333
@Glo

awww thank you so much for your kind words, i really appreciate it!!! this really made my night :D <3333
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
Happy Birthday and thank you for hosting this raffle! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63934087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639341/63934087_350.png[/img][/url] To many it's difficult to determine what Abboth actually is, but anyone who is unlucky enough to witness this being can clearly tell this isn't a normal dragon. The parts of its bones sticking out of its hide acts as an obvious sign that this thing shouldn't be even moving. The only clear indicator of its personality to onlookers is the swarm of red butterflies that reside inside Abboth and consume whatever it touches. But actually Abboths actual nature is rather mischievous, often attempting to scare anyone who crosses its path. Although the being is feared by many it's all just a big misunderstanding, with many dragons mistaking Abboth's pranks with attempts on their life. Basically just a prankster that's a little too scary for its own good.
Happy Birthday and thank you for hosting this raffle!

63934087_350.png

To many it's difficult to determine what Abboth actually is, but anyone who is unlucky enough to witness this being can clearly tell this isn't a normal dragon. The parts of its bones sticking out of its hide acts as an obvious sign that this thing shouldn't be even moving. The only clear indicator of its personality to onlookers is the swarm of red butterflies that reside inside Abboth and consume whatever it touches. But actually Abboths actual nature is rather mischievous, often attempting to scare anyone who crosses its path. Although the being is feared by many it's all just a big misunderstanding, with many dragons mistaking Abboth's pranks with attempts on their life.

Basically just a prankster that's a little too scary for its own good.
...business
Im entering my favorite dragon Kaisarion! (He has a hat for the Lightdom event, if I win please no hat in the art :]) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78412410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/784125/78412410_350.png[/img][/url] Lore rn is a WIP but im basing my lore off of the song Kaisarion by Ghost! (I wonder where I got his name from /s) Basically, the dragons in power in my lore often exploit their power and hurt others who dont deserve it without entirely knowing or understanding how their actions are causing issues! Kaisarion is trying to gain control of the Pantheon (the government system) to dismantle it so that the dragons of the world are free :] Personality wise he's very assertive but also calm, very high charisma and wisdom score! Hope you like him and happy birthday [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Im entering my favorite dragon Kaisarion!
(He has a hat for the Lightdom event, if I win please no hat in the art :])

78412410_350.png

Lore rn is a WIP but im basing my lore off of the song Kaisarion by Ghost! (I wonder where I got his name from /s)

Basically, the dragons in power in my lore often exploit their power and hurt others who dont deserve it without entirely knowing or understanding how their actions are causing issues! Kaisarion is trying to gain control of the Pantheon (the government system) to dismantle it so that the dragons of the world are free :]
Personality wise he's very assertive but also calm, very high charisma and wisdom score! Hope you like him and happy birthday
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
[center]ahhh happy birthday !!! i hope you had a lovely time !! also the examples you listed are absolutely stunning would luv to check out more of ur art in the future :0 this is my babie amnesty (/alexis, pnouns she/they): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85197262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851973/85197262_350.png[/img][/url] she is a WIP but her canon outfit is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/2226613][color=blue][u]dis[/u][/color][/url] art-wise feel free 2 take full artistic liberty w her ! and u dont have to include her accessories if theyre a lot :'D !! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rose size=1] she is an infinitely determined and resilient coatl with ambitions much much bigger than her smaller-than-average stature pfft [b]backstory:[/b] always v studious. works in their own lil dragon advocacy consult. built up a rep and connections, and with a small trusted crew she recently kicked off her dream project: a place for all kinds of dragons to have fun and call comfy luxurious lairs home without exclusivity & without clearing their treasure hoards just 2 get in [emoji=gaoler star size=1] [size=2](there is a lot of plot after dis but im trying 2 do jus the basics pff bear with me sghdshgs)[/size=2] [b]personality:[/b] charisma stat is no joke. they're energetic and outgoing w/ an unrelenting sense of humor. they can bring anyone together. temper is short but rapidly fleeting, rarely escalates. its nearly impossible to swindle them out of their good morality but they can be a lil vindictive. they can really put on an act w/ strangers, but can't seem to keep it up with those closest to them*, who she can't help being very honest and expressive around. [size=1]*she's especially bad at this with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/2226611][color=red][u]a particular imperial[/color][/u][/url] of @bismuthlamb 's , who amnesty would love to call her "worst enemy" if only she could resist finding every excuse to spend extra time with her or resist caring so much about her or wanting to impress her or well yall see where this is going right[/size=1] she does not mind being underestimated & loves the thrill of surprising dragons w/ what she's capable of when the chance comes. that element of surprise from their not-so-intimidating stature and vibes has come in handy many times, and she much prefers it to boasting about her wit or her strength. OK im gonna cut it off there so i dont leave u an essay. it's bc she's a pre-existing oc in a flight rising au, so theres a LOT of lore i left out :'D tysm for the opportunity and once again happy birthdaaaaaaay [emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1] [/center]
ahhh happy birthday !!! i hope you had a lovely time !! also the examples you listed are absolutely stunning would luv to check out more of ur art in the future :0

this is my babie amnesty (/alexis, pnouns she/they):
85197262_350.png

she is a WIP but her canon outfit is dis

art-wise feel free 2 take full artistic liberty w her ! and u dont have to include her accessories if theyre a lot :'D !!

she is an infinitely determined and resilient coatl with ambitions much much bigger than her smaller-than-average stature pfft

backstory: always v studious. works in their own lil dragon advocacy consult. built up a rep and connections, and with a small trusted crew she recently kicked off her dream project: a place for all kinds of dragons to have fun and call comfy luxurious lairs home without exclusivity & without clearing their treasure hoards just 2 get in
(there is a lot of plot after dis but im trying 2 do jus the basics pff bear with me sghdshgs)

personality: charisma stat is no joke. they're energetic and outgoing w/ an unrelenting sense of humor. they can bring anyone together. temper is short but rapidly fleeting, rarely escalates. its nearly impossible to swindle them out of their good morality but they can be a lil vindictive. they can really put on an act w/ strangers, but can't seem to keep it up with those closest to them*, who she can't help being very honest and expressive around.

*she's especially bad at this with a particular imperial of @bismuthlamb 's , who amnesty would love to call her "worst enemy" if only she could resist finding every excuse to spend extra time with her or resist caring so much about her or wanting to impress her or well yall see where this is going right

she does not mind being underestimated & loves the thrill of surprising dragons w/ what she's capable of when the chance comes. that element of surprise from their not-so-intimidating stature and vibes has come in handy many times, and she much prefers it to boasting about her wit or her strength.

OK im gonna cut it off there so i dont leave u an essay. it's bc she's a pre-existing oc in a flight rising au, so theres a LOT of lore i left out :'D tysm for the opportunity and once again happy birthdaaaaaaay
aQcNcS9.png pigeon/pidge . any pnouns wqnTQE2.png
Happy Birthday! Your work is gorgeous aaah. Thank you for the opportunity to present a dragon ;w; I'd love to put forth my boy Vanima if possible. He is the lair's seamster and loves curating outfits for his clanmates. With the clan's current budget he mostly repairs and embroiders pre-loved clothes, though he'd love to some day make his own from scratch! He is considered in his words and actions but is good at standing up for himself when he needs to! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83221658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832217/83221658_350.png[/img][/url] I hope you had a wonderful bday day and felt loved by friends and family <3
Happy Birthday! Your work is gorgeous aaah. Thank you for the opportunity to present a dragon ;w;

I'd love to put forth my boy Vanima if possible. He is the lair's seamster and loves curating outfits for his clanmates. With the clan's current budget he mostly repairs and embroiders pre-loved clothes, though he'd love to some day make his own from scratch! He is considered in his words and actions but is good at standing up for himself when he needs to!

83221658_350.png

I hope you had a wonderful bday day and felt loved by friends and family <3
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84244325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/842444/84244325_350.png[/img][/url] I'll enter Ipomoea. He's a locksmith and likes to make puzzle boxes and stuff.
84244325_350.png
I'll enter Ipomoea. He's a locksmith and likes to make puzzle boxes and stuff.
ZincAlloy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10