Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ closed ] 25 days of umas
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 363 364
DAY #25
Username: Storia
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: i've said this before, but i'll 100% wish that cancer did not exist, to me its just the most unfair and terrible thing that could happen to someone. if that was impossible, a lot of money is fine too, so that i can always be ready to help someone who needs it, but only if it means the money doesn't place a giant target on my back.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: AUTUMN FAIRY my beloved <33 i love Obelisks and id be so happy if i got one, though i really like all of them!

DAY #25
Username: Storia
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: i've said this before, but i'll 100% wish that cancer did not exist, to me its just the most unfair and terrible thing that could happen to someone. if that was impossible, a lot of money is fine too, so that i can always be ready to help someone who needs it, but only if it means the money doesn't place a giant target on my back.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: AUTUMN FAIRY my beloved <33 i love Obelisks and id be so happy if i got one, though i really like all of them!

ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
DAY #25
Username: SweetToothArt
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I want to be able to visit the person I love at anytime, I wish we weren’t so far apart that visits are so expensive.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?
No preference!
DAY #25
Username: SweetToothArt
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I want to be able to visit the person I love at anytime, I wish we weren’t so far apart that visits are so expensive.
No preference!
7NebxtL.jpg
DAY #25
Username:
kimkeyy
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I would probably wish for a better relationship with my family.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? They're all gorgeous, but vendetta and Pleiades are my favorites! <3
DAY #25
Username:
kimkeyy
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I would probably wish for a better relationship with my family.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? They're all gorgeous, but vendetta and Pleiades are my favorites! <3
55xbf1H.png
WvEXipG.png
.............................................................. vbbgBW.png
[b]DAY #25[/b] [b]Username:[/b] Dytileea [b]If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?:[/b] This might be a very stupid wish to have haha, but I've been having a few very busy weeks >.< so I'd love to just have a few days of calm and relaxation. [b]Is there a skin you’d want in particular?[/b] Probably: [item=Skin: vendetta] :O it is very pretty!
DAY #25
Username: Dytileea
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?:
This might be a very stupid wish to have haha, but I've been having a few very busy weeks >.< so I'd love to just have a few days of calm and relaxation.
Probably: Skin: vendetta :O it is very pretty!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
DAY #25
Username: a0NRSId
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: make peace w my trauma

the spiral bb,, its so cute efkhjdsd
DAY #25
Username: a0NRSId
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: make peace w my trauma

the spiral bb,, its so cute efkhjdsd
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
DAY #25
Username: Dracana
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Infinite money would be great and pay off my parents house for them
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Her among serpents
DAY #25
Username: Dracana
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Infinite money would be great and pay off my parents house for them
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Her among serpents
DAY #25
Username: ZuuZolMul
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Well, if we mark off "obvious" ones like "acquiring enough money for me and mine to live in peace and simple comfort" or "everyone suddenly becomes chill about queer stuff so I'm free to marry my partner", I'd say having the opportunity and resources to get into tailoring. Affordable plus-size clothes are hard enough to come by, but finding *masc* styles that aren't painfully boring? Ugh!
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Autumn Fairy is my #1, Vendetta is #2. The others are tied at #3

Also want to say thank you for giving out so much this month, & I wish you an enjoyable holiday season ^_^
DAY #25
Username: ZuuZolMul
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Well, if we mark off "obvious" ones like "acquiring enough money for me and mine to live in peace and simple comfort" or "everyone suddenly becomes chill about queer stuff so I'm free to marry my partner", I'd say having the opportunity and resources to get into tailoring. Affordable plus-size clothes are hard enough to come by, but finding *masc* styles that aren't painfully boring? Ugh!
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Autumn Fairy is my #1, Vendetta is #2. The others are tied at #3

Also want to say thank you for giving out so much this month, & I wish you an enjoyable holiday season ^_^
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
DAY #25
Username: FoggyDownpour
I honestly don't have a good answer for this, at least not one that isn't incredibly personal
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Orochi is the best fit for me
DAY #25
Username: FoggyDownpour
I honestly don't have a good answer for this, at least not one that isn't incredibly personal
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Orochi is the best fit for me
Auction_copy.jpg
DAY #25
Username: frostmeri
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: A lot of things would need to happen but basically a sustainable world
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? He among serpents
DAY #25
Username: frostmeri
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: A lot of things would need to happen but basically a sustainable world
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? He among serpents
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
DAY #25
Username: lykantos
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I'd like to be financially independent haha, but for a more "direct" wish I guess it would be to get a remote job with good WLB and good salary ^^
He among serpents is really cool, autumn fairy would probably be my second choice!
DAY #25
Username: lykantos
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I'd like to be financially independent haha, but for a more "direct" wish I guess it would be to get a remote job with good WLB and good salary ^^
He among serpents is really cool, autumn fairy would probably be my second choice!
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 363 364