Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ closed ] 25 days of umas
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 363 364
DAY #25
Username: Gaaa
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?:
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Preferably Skin: vendetta or Skin: 3AB. He Among Serpents. I love both of their vibes!
DAY #25
Username: Gaaa
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Preferably Skin: vendetta or Skin: 3AB. He Among Serpents. I love both of their vibes!
My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
DAY #25
Username: Digi
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: that everyone is successful in life and accomplishes their dreams :)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: vendetta or autumn fairy (both are really cool!)

Thanks for hosting, Happy Holidays!
DAY #25
Username: Digi
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: that everyone is successful in life and accomplishes their dreams :)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: vendetta or autumn fairy (both are really cool!)

Thanks for hosting, Happy Holidays!
ldNLSdw.png
DAY #25
Username: magicspell
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: i'd like to be as healthy as possible no matter what i do
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? he among serpents
DAY #25
Username: magicspell
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: i'd like to be as healthy as possible no matter what i do
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? he among serpents
DAY #25
Username: Joydom
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: for my friends and family to be healthy and happy ^v^
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Orochi
DAY #25
Username: Joydom
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: for my friends and family to be healthy and happy ^v^
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Orochi
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
DAY #25
Username:
Inthelight
I love cats, so my wish would be to have lots of cats that get along with each other and to have the supplies to take care of them :3
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? They all look so great, but vendetta(spiral m) and autumn fairy(obelisk f) look the best to me.

I wish every on good luck, and I hope you all have the BEST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
DAY #25
Username:
Inthelight
I love cats, so my wish would be to have lots of cats that get along with each other and to have the supplies to take care of them :3
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? They all look so great, but vendetta(spiral m) and autumn fairy(obelisk f) look the best to me.

I wish every on good luck, and I hope you all have the BEST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
my wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83346007
check outNightmaresParade's Clan they're such a great friend :D
DAY #25
Username:
ElysianStars
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I'd have to think about the best way to phrase it, but something that would dramatically increase animal welfare. I work for a rescue, and have to pick up the pieces from a lot of awful things people do. So, uh, it'd be nice for there to be less of that happening.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Either of the Wildclaw skins. He Among Serpents is gorgeous, but Orochi fits the colour scheme for my level 25 boy nicely.
DAY #25
Username:
ElysianStars
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I'd have to think about the best way to phrase it, but something that would dramatically increase animal welfare. I work for a rescue, and have to pick up the pieces from a lot of awful things people do. So, uh, it'd be nice for there to be less of that happening.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: Either of the Wildclaw skins. He Among Serpents is gorgeous, but Orochi fits the colour scheme for my level 25 boy nicely.
DAY #25
Username: Meradalir
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Not really, I don't know much about skins so I'd need to see a list/I'd be happy for suggestions from people who are good at customising! I'd like to be able to customise more of my dragons but it's pretty expensive
DAY #25
Username: Meradalir
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Not really, I don't know much about skins so I'd need to see a list/I'd be happy for suggestions from people who are good at customising! I'd like to be able to customise more of my dragons but it's pretty expensive
[b]DAY #25[/b] [b]Username:[/b] Sonoch [b]If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?:[/b] I'd wish for my cat to be better at eating slowly, she always eats too fast and can't keep down her meals. [b]Is there a skin you’d want in particular?[/b] autumn fairy by anemo is gorgeous!! I looked through some previews and thought my Arzi looked lovely in it [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=82109123&itemid=48157&auth=f77065ef410041275c2d292d8c07f080cea1f22e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
DAY #25
Username: Sonoch
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: I'd wish for my cat to be better at eating slowly, she always eats too fast and can't keep down her meals.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? autumn fairy by anemo is gorgeous!! I looked through some previews and thought my Arzi looked lovely in it

skin?did=82109123&itemid=48157&auth=f77065ef410041275c2d292d8c07f080cea1f22e&dummyext=prev.png
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
DAY #25
Username: Islet
I would like someone very dear to me to be cured of their chronic illness, so they'll be able to live without pain.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?
Yes: He among serpents and vendetta are the ones I'm nost interested in. I would definitely gene up a dragon just to fit those skins, they are gorgeous. But the ridgeback skin would fit one of my current dragons well, so also interested in that one to a lesser degree.
DAY #25
Username: Islet
I would like someone very dear to me to be cured of their chronic illness, so they'll be able to live without pain.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?
Yes: He among serpents and vendetta are the ones I'm nost interested in. I would definitely gene up a dragon just to fit those skins, they are gorgeous. But the ridgeback skin would fit one of my current dragons well, so also interested in that one to a lesser degree.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DAY #25
Username: yulivia
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: to be transported to a fantasy world lol
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Any Vaporwave skin!
DAY #25
Username: yulivia
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: to be transported to a fantasy world lol
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Any Vaporwave skin!
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 363 364