Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Cal's December Raffle!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[center] [font=Showcard Gothic][size=7][color=#7f5c94]Event Done![/color][/size][/font] Thank you all for your participation, Grand Prizes and the Goal Prize will be delivered shortly after this message. As for the main prizes, they will be rolled out very soon! Users will be randomly selected by a randomizer to select one main prize. This will continue until all main prizes have been given. [font=Showcard Gothic][size=5][color=#7f5c94]Grand Prize Winners[/color][/size][/font] 1st : Snowcat11 2nd : SazanamiKage 3rd : hawketh 4th : Islet Again, thank you to everyone who has joined in. You've all made this a very enjoyable and great experience. I hope to hold another raffle next year. May your holidays be merry and bright! :) Pings @Schellis @pghbekka @SazanamiKage @Mayali @hawketh @PeridotsFoot @archons @Islet @SairentoTsuki @Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea .@Persinnamon @Mesai @Arapocalypse @Stagraven @Tazmir @Snowcat11 @kitsune56 @KittyCats @Ilikememes0 Edit: Badge is available!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3189611/1#post_52840244][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZhW1v52.png[/img][/url][/center]
Event Done!

Thank you all for your participation, Grand Prizes and the Goal Prize will be delivered shortly after this message.
As for the main prizes, they will be rolled out very soon! Users will be randomly selected by a randomizer to select one main prize. This will continue until all main prizes have been given.

Grand Prize Winners
1st : Snowcat11
2nd : SazanamiKage
3rd : hawketh
4th : Islet

Again, thank you to everyone who has joined in. You've all made this a very enjoyable and great experience. I hope to hold another raffle next year. May your holidays be merry and bright!
:)

Pings
@Schellis @pghbekka @SazanamiKage @Mayali @hawketh @PeridotsFoot @archons @Islet @SairentoTsuki @Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea .@Persinnamon @Mesai @Arapocalypse @Stagraven @Tazmir @Snowcat11 @kitsune56 @KittyCats @Ilikememes0

Edit: Badge is available!!

ZhW1v52.png
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Thank you so much! <3
Thank you so much! <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you so much for hosting!
Thank you so much for hosting!
OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
I am happy so thanks broski!
I am happy so thanks broski!
LOL--79.gif
//XHxgasI.gif[/img]
Main Prize Winners

Everyone will receive a random Main Prize!
I've decided to randomize it so that everyone may obtain something asap since I have enough bundles for everyone. <3

Again, thank you all! Please be patient with me as I get these handed out. Have a wonderful time, everyone!

Pings
@Schellis @pghbekka @SazanamiKage @Mayali @hawketh @PeridotsFoot @archons @Islet @SairentoTsuki @Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea .@Persinnamon @Mesai @Arapocalypse @Stagraven @Tazmir @Snowcat11 @kitsune56 @KittyCats @Ilikememes0
Main Prize Winners

Everyone will receive a random Main Prize!
I've decided to randomize it so that everyone may obtain something asap since I have enough bundles for everyone. <3

Again, thank you all! Please be patient with me as I get these handed out. Have a wonderful time, everyone!

Pings
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18