Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] OOFR RBC 2022 [Round 11 Pg30]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
Sent in 10 hatchlings and 19 level 10 dragons for 1t! Going to train up a handful for tomorrow <3
Sent in 10 hatchlings and 19 level 10 dragons for 1t! Going to train up a handful for tomorrow <3
DAY 3: It has only gotten colder as the expedition heads deeper into the chasm. The chambers have opened up until the walls melt away into the distance, further than the light of the torches can reach. It is not long before the expedition finds themselves in a cavern so large, they cannot see the sides. A vast broken staircase looms out of the darkness. A trickle of cave-water winds beneath their feet. The dragons have stopped singing. It feels - wrong, like desecration, they say, hushed. Even the skeptics are beginning to believe this really is a place that could have been hollowed out of the rock by the Earthshaker himself. Voices moan from somewhere far away. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1042973195835297792/thread_deco_scroll.png[/img][/center] [center][color=7B3D1D][b]Tuesday Badge: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1043383150077804678/FOSSIL_DAY_3.png[/img] [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1043383150077804678/FOSSIL_DAY_3.png[/img][/code] Monday Prize Winners: General Winner: @Dischordant 1t Dragons Winner: @Astrotheology Congrats on your wins! Please be patient in waiting for your prizes as it can take a while before we get a chance to send them out. Tuesday Daily Prizes (Reminder our daily prizes are a 1 ticket draw allowing anyone a chance to win!): [quote=Daily Tuesday][center][item=Scene: Waterway][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scene: Waterway, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Daily Tuesday 1t][center][item=Scene: Kelp Beds][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scene: Kelp Beds, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] Daily Pinglist: @FinalFlight @Illyrael @lunawolf23, @Beatoriche, @HoneyedBee, @Avmire, @Sonoch, @daycat
DAY 3:

It has only gotten colder as the expedition heads deeper into the chasm. The chambers have opened up until the walls melt away into the distance, further than the light of the torches can reach. It is not long before the expedition finds themselves in a cavern so large, they cannot see the sides. A vast broken staircase looms out of the darkness. A trickle of cave-water winds beneath their feet.

The dragons have stopped singing. It feels - wrong, like desecration, they say, hushed. Even the skeptics are beginning to believe this really is a place that could have been hollowed out of the rock by the Earthshaker himself. Voices moan from somewhere far away.
thread_deco_scroll.png
Tuesday Badge:
FOSSIL_DAY_3.png
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975023350948700180/1043383150077804678/FOSSIL_DAY_3.png[/img]
Monday Prize Winners:
General Winner: @Dischordant
1t Dragons Winner: @Astrotheology
Congrats on your wins! Please be patient in waiting for your prizes as it can take a while before we get a chance to send them out.

Tuesday Daily Prizes (Reminder our daily prizes are a 1 ticket draw allowing anyone a chance to win!):
Daily Tuesday wrote:
Scene: Waterway Breed Change: Obelisk
Scene: Waterway, Breed Change: Obelisk
Daily Tuesday 1t wrote:
Scene: Kelp Beds Breed Change: Obelisk
Scene: Kelp Beds, Breed Change: Obelisk

Daily Pinglist:
@FinalFlight @Illyrael @lunawolf23, @Beatoriche, @HoneyedBee, @Avmire, @Sonoch, @daycat
arOGchX.png
@dems I'd like to notify that I've been having trouble with my Pebble Pile sheet too. ^^; I am entering my username according to how it displays on the Leaderboards/Mastersheet, but I've earned no pebbles despite sending in dragons since the start of the raffle.

Let me know if I need to PM you my sheet to check!
@dems I'd like to notify that I've been having trouble with my Pebble Pile sheet too. ^^; I am entering my username according to how it displays on the Leaderboards/Mastersheet, but I've earned no pebbles despite sending in dragons since the start of the raffle.

Let me know if I need to PM you my sheet to check!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom

Hmm, that is quite weird! Can you make a new copy from the template and try on the new copy? Send me your sheet if you're still having issues!
@aredshroom

Hmm, that is quite weird! Can you make a new copy from the template and try on the new copy? Send me your sheet if you're still having issues!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@dems I actually tried doing that before pinging you here because it really wasn't working! Yep sure, I'll PM you. ^^; Sorry for the trouble!
@dems I actually tried doing that before pinging you here because it really wasn't working! Yep sure, I'll PM you. ^^; Sorry for the trouble!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
No worries at all! I want the sheet to be working for everyone haha, they're a very nice set of pebbles.
No worries at all! I want the sheet to be working for everyone haha, they're a very nice set of pebbles.
dems
they/them

lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
Oh wow, I won something! Thanks for having such great prizes this week haha, go pebbles. :)
Oh wow, I won something! Thanks for having such great prizes this week haha, go pebbles. :)
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@dems hey i accidentally sent you 3 tundras for the wrong price (as in, I didn't add the breed change bonus)

@dems hey i accidentally sent you 3 tundras for the wrong price (as in, I didn't add the breed change bonus)

@dems [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/130807994005848064/1044740634906472498/image.png[/img] is this the right image for the second carmine? it does not look like carmine
@dems
image.png

is this the right image for the second carmine? it does not look like carmine
@Xenamorph

Yes, that's the correct image for carmine!
@Xenamorph

Yes, that's the correct image for carmine!
dems
they/them

lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31