Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 247 248
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67310369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/673104/67310369.png[/img][/url] [i]@hawketh i don’t know how to price things help lol[/i] “I’ll have to check on available stock first,” Bakura responded, mind already wandering through a few different options that he remembered having (probably). “Do you mind waiting a bit? I’ll be quick.”
67310369.png
@hawketh i don’t know how to price things help lol

“I’ll have to check on available stock first,” Bakura responded, mind already wandering through a few different options that he remembered having (probably). “Do you mind waiting a bit? I’ll be quick.”
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img] [/center] "Surprise me." Fury shrugged, because he liked to think he was open to being surprised. There was a lot in life that deserved a good, sharp turn, especially when you were pitted against the uncontrollable and the arcane. "Oh and bombs. Those are always nice." Because, hey, the Bounty Board was kicking tonight. This was going to get messy. Smoke 'em if you got em. [size=2] @imginate (feel free to continue)[/size]
78918254p.png

"Surprise me." Fury shrugged, because he liked to think he was open to being surprised. There was a lot in life that deserved a good, sharp turn, especially when you were pitted against the uncontrollable and the arcane.

"Oh and bombs. Those are always nice."

Because, hey, the Bounty Board was kicking tonight. This was going to get messy. Smoke 'em if you got em.

@imginate (feel free to continue)
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img] [/center] In many ways, this hunt started like the others. Rogue honed in on last known coordinates, sightings, and key notes; they squeezed every ounce of viable and semi-plausible information out of their contract, and took to tracking. It wasn't their hardest trail to find, call it a solid 7/10 on the elusivity scale. It took them to the center of an asteroid belt, with an improbable gravitation field that forced it into a tight orbit around a dwarf star. That was when everything fell apart. Beneath the purple sky of an alien landscape, decked out in modified armor and cloaking equipment, Fury found the key to tracking his quary - the crystalspines, incredible sources of arcane force and reality building, [i]warping[/i] energy. And the guardian let him find them. [quote name="from R E D A C T E D"] [center][font=Agency FB]INCOMING TRANSMISSION[/font][/center] [Private Channel - RECIPIENT: Ria. . . // . . . Bounty Board Affiliate] Hey, Riri. `. . .` Things took a turn, consider this a heads up. `. . .` [b]Don't think I'm coming back with this one.[/b] `. . .` What do you know about the screening procedures for the bounties the boards put up? If there are any. [center][font=Agency FB]END TRANSMISSION[/font][/center] [/quote] [size=2] @ColorfulCredit (moving ahead with this report, hope the month's treating you well)[/size]
78918254p.png

In many ways, this hunt started like the others. Rogue honed in on last known coordinates, sightings, and key notes; they squeezed every ounce of viable and semi-plausible information out of their contract, and took to tracking. It wasn't their hardest trail to find, call it a solid 7/10 on the elusivity scale. It took them to the center of an asteroid belt, with an improbable gravitation field that forced it into a tight orbit around a dwarf star.

That was when everything fell apart.

Beneath the purple sky of an alien landscape, decked out in modified armor and cloaking equipment, Fury found the key to tracking his quary - the crystalspines, incredible sources of arcane force and reality building, warping energy.

And the guardian let him find them.
from R E D A C T E D wrote:
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Private Channel - RECIPIENT: Ria. . . // . . . Bounty Board Affiliate]

Hey, Riri.

`. . .`

Things took a turn, consider this a heads up.

`. . .`

Don't think I'm coming back with this one.

`. . .`

What do you know about the screening procedures for the bounties the boards put up? If there are any.
END TRANSMISSION

@ColorfulCredit (moving ahead with this report, hope the month's treating you well)
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67310369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/673104/67310369.png[/img][/url] [i]@hawketh[/i] “Alright!” Bakura accepted the payment and looked through it. He hummed, and disappeared in an instant. He reappeared some minutes later, an extra satchel by his side and a potion already clutched in his hand. He held it in front of Fury. “I’m done! Got all the ones that would fit within the payment. Threw in some bombs for free. This one just didn’t fit in the satchel.” With his other free hand, he rummaged through his other satchel. “All of these are throwable, and wind element, and I got… 3 or 4 variations? 4 of each. And one extra, but that one’s an untested stunning one, so…”
67310369.png
@hawketh

“Alright!” Bakura accepted the payment and looked through it. He hummed, and disappeared in an instant.

He reappeared some minutes later, an extra satchel by his side and a potion already clutched in his hand. He held it in front of Fury.

“I’m done! Got all the ones that would fit within the payment. Threw in some bombs for free. This one just didn’t fit in the satchel.”

With his other free hand, he rummaged through his other satchel. “All of these are throwable, and wind element, and I got… 3 or 4 variations? 4 of each. And one extra, but that one’s an untested stunning one, so…”
lore sales!! ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @s3r3n3y4ng Solaire growls a warning as the scanner is prodded and poked. He was getting real sick of these hunters harassing his little buddies. Maybe next go around he'd install some kind of defense system on them? [quote][item=swallowtail buttersnake] "Aren't Dragons just flying snakes..?" Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
35650231p.png

@s3r3n3y4ng
Solaire growls a warning as the scanner is prodded and poked. He was getting real sick of these hunters harassing his little buddies. Maybe next go around he'd install some kind of defense system on them?
Quote:
Swallowtail Buttersnake

"Aren't Dragons just flying snakes..?"

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img] [/center] "Are you sure these do what you think they do?" Fury couldn't achieve quite the level of admonishment that Sunny and his white board could, but he could look very unimpressed. The explosive though, he took without question. The best case and worst case of a big boom was that it was someone else's problem, and he seriously doubted Bakura had some kind of potion of invincibility tucked away, to mix up with his potential bombs. [size=2] @imginate (BAHA that's fine! it's all just a little bit of creativity, this is great)[/size]
78918254p.png

"Are you sure these do what you think they do?"

Fury couldn't achieve quite the level of admonishment that Sunny and his white board could, but he could look very unimpressed. The explosive though, he took without question. The best case and worst case of a big boom was that it was someone else's problem, and he seriously doubted Bakura had some kind of potion of invincibility tucked away, to mix up with his potential bombs.

@imginate (BAHA that's fine! it's all just a little bit of creativity, this is great)

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67310369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/673104/67310369.png[/img][/url] [i]@hawketh hopefully this pings twice??[/i] “All of them except the stunning one, yes,” Bakura huffed. “I double checked this time! And really, what sort of potionmaker would I be if I don’t even know a- most of what my potions do?” He began taking out the potions, before realising there was nowhere to put it, since they were standing in front of the Cathedral. With a sheepish smile, he placed the potions back in his satchel. “Let me know when you want them, and I’ll give them over!” (Where?? Are we now?? still at the bounty board or like…) edit: ok gotcha :) you can continue now!!
67310369.png
@hawketh hopefully this pings twice??

“All of them except the stunning one, yes,” Bakura huffed. “I double checked this time! And really, what sort of potionmaker would I be if I don’t even know a- most of what my potions do?”

He began taking out the potions, before realising there was nowhere to put it, since they were standing in front of the Cathedral. With a sheepish smile, he placed the potions back in his satchel.

“Let me know when you want them, and I’ll give them over!”

(Where?? Are we now?? still at the bounty board or like…)
edit: ok gotcha :) you can continue now!!
lore sales!! ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@imginate (feel free to wrap up in your post lol! you can say they got to the cathedral)
@imginate (feel free to wrap up in your post lol! you can say they got to the cathedral)
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @hawketh As Solaire relayed the transmission Ria couldn't quite suppress the bubble of worry that formed. The wording of the message made it seem like Fury might not be coming back at all... Surely not though? Fury wouldn't have bothered asking a question he'd never get an answer too. Besides, the hunter was far too stubborn and dramatic to go out like that. "Solaire? you have acc--" He began to ask but the golem was already shaking his head. "The Station accepts all contracts. While the system does screen them few are rarely ever denied outright. It is up to the hunter to decide whether or not the job is too dangerous. " [/center]
56641299p.png

@hawketh
As Solaire relayed the transmission Ria couldn't quite suppress the bubble of worry that formed.

The wording of the message made it seem like Fury might not be coming back at all... Surely not though? Fury wouldn't have bothered asking a question he'd never get an answer too. Besides, the hunter was far too stubborn and dramatic to go out like that.

"Solaire? you have acc--" He began to ask but the golem was already shaking his head. "The Station accepts all contracts. While the system does screen them few are rarely ever denied outright. It is up to the hunter to decide whether or not the job is too dangerous. "
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center]@colorfulcredit Haku snorts. "A flying snake? Isn't that just a Spiral?" He spins his trident, launching a wave of seawater at the buttersnek, but it just flies away. "You little worm..." He throws his trident at the fleeing figure, and he misses. (good thing, or the poor buttersnek would have been stabbed) Now Haku is weaponless and very angry. He screeches the highest note an Imperial can make and the buttersnek falls to the ground, clutching its [nonexistent] ears. Haku drags himself over and picks up the trident. He scoops up the crying buttersnek and speeds off to the Star Station. ----- "Its ears are probably still ringing, but otherwise it's fine. I'd like a gloomwillow guide!" [item=gloomwillow guide][/center]
@colorfulcredit

Haku snorts. "A flying snake? Isn't that just a Spiral?" He spins his trident, launching a wave of seawater at the buttersnek, but it just flies away. "You little worm..." He throws his trident at the fleeing figure, and he misses.

(good thing, or the poor buttersnek would have been stabbed)

Now Haku is weaponless and very angry. He screeches the highest note an Imperial can make and the buttersnek falls to the ground, clutching its [nonexistent] ears.

Haku drags himself over and picks up the trident. He scoops up the crying buttersnek and speeds off to the Star Station.
"Its ears are probably still ringing, but otherwise it's fine. I'd like a gloomwillow guide!"
Gloomwillow Guide
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 247 248