Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 247 248
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @ModusMortis "Hmn? Let's have a look shall we?" Counting to himself, Ria begins thumbing through an unusually large stack of papers nearby. The process takes a good five minutes and when the skydancer does finally pull a folder from the stack his eyes say it all. "Terribly sorry." [quote][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/32678.png[/img] [b]Pot of Greed[/b] Oop~! Looks like the Bounty you're attempting to access is no longer valid! That's our bad! Please accept this one time voucher in exchange for the technical error! Good for one free item at any shop at the Star Station.[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@ModusMortis
"Hmn? Let's have a look shall we?" Counting to himself, Ria begins thumbing through an unusually large stack of papers nearby. The process takes a good five minutes and when the skydancer does finally pull a folder from the stack his eyes say it all.

"Terribly sorry."
Quote:
32678.png

Pot of Greed

Oop~!
Looks like the Bounty you're attempting to access is no longer valid! That's our bad! Please accept this one time voucher in exchange for the technical error!
Good for one free item at any shop at the Star Station.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71180956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711810/71180956_350.png[/img][/url] "Is this still available?" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/26630.png[/img]
71180956_350.png
"Is this still available?"
26630.png
If you ping me and I don't respond, try again. I might just not have seen it.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63223764][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/632238/63223764.png[/img][/url][/center] Oh my! Fannar has no idea what to do with himself. He'd assumed based on the Skydancer's expression that either this was a no-go or some very tough bounty. Lo and behold, it is the former. "Not to worry. My partner would say I could take a longer turn caring for the hatchlings on my own anyway." He chuckles to himself as he takes the voucher. "I suppose I don't mind. Today I'll tell 'em about the bounties instead of do one." See that? It's called a silver lining! [rule] When Fannar visits [b]Crescent Vulture[/b], it's with a purpose this time. There has been a recent visitor much like that Nocturne he'd gotten a Starlight Cloak for, except... hm. How should he put it? He's not sure what to make of them. It's mostly been Midhir speaking with them, with Excel frequently consulted after the conversations to ensure something about safety. The bounty hunter had been assured that this individual is no criminal. It's just that there's some mysterious matter to work out. Sighing to himself, he heads for the row of standards again. He was told to grab this one in particular. [center][item=Standard of the Earthshaker][/center] Why? He has no idea. Upon being asked, Midhir and Excel had shared a glance before the latter said it was just in case that individual wanted it. Rather than frustrate himself over the unspoken details, Fannar had shrugged and gone along with it. All he can do is keep an eye out; no use stressing over things he won't know yet. "Hey there, I'd like to make an exchange for this one." Oh boy, now to make sure he gets this home safely. Good thing that it should be sturdy on its own.
63223764.png

Oh my! Fannar has no idea what to do with himself. He'd assumed based on the Skydancer's expression that either this was a no-go or some very tough bounty. Lo and behold, it is the former.

"Not to worry. My partner would say I could take a longer turn caring for the hatchlings on my own anyway." He chuckles to himself as he takes the voucher. "I suppose I don't mind. Today I'll tell 'em about the bounties instead of do one."

See that? It's called a silver lining!

When Fannar visits Crescent Vulture, it's with a purpose this time. There has been a recent visitor much like that Nocturne he'd gotten a Starlight Cloak for, except... hm. How should he put it? He's not sure what to make of them. It's mostly been Midhir speaking with them, with Excel frequently consulted after the conversations to ensure something about safety.

The bounty hunter had been assured that this individual is no criminal. It's just that there's some mysterious matter to work out.

Sighing to himself, he heads for the row of standards again. He was told to grab this one in particular.
Standard of the Earthshaker

Why? He has no idea. Upon being asked, Midhir and Excel had shared a glance before the latter said it was just in case that individual wanted it. Rather than frustrate himself over the unspoken details, Fannar had shrugged and gone along with it. All he can do is keep an eye out; no use stressing over things he won't know yet.

"Hey there, I'd like to make an exchange for this one."

Oh boy, now to make sure he gets this home safely. Good thing that it should be sturdy on its own.
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
[Center][i]A young Tundra strides through the door, looking around at the new surroundings with an almost childlike excitement. She gives a friendly wave to Ria. Her fur is adorned in an impossibly long tan scarf and mostly white robes. Golden cloth with hints of other hues spirals down her wings.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68647543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686476/68647543_350.png[/img][/url] [I]She places her ring covered talons on the scanner, reading it carefully with darting eyes, almost as if in awe.[/i] [B]"1.. I'm surprised. Anyways, what does this mean? Am I going on an adventure?!"[/b] [I]She seemed restless and eager for things to do, Maize truly has an explorer's spirit. All that gold on one dragon, though.. strange. It must've come from somewhere, hopefully nowhere it shouldn't have. But yet again, she looks like she's been pretty much anywhere somehow.[/i]
A young Tundra strides through the door, looking around at the new surroundings with an almost childlike excitement. She gives a friendly wave to Ria. Her fur is adorned in an impossibly long tan scarf and mostly white robes. Golden cloth with hints of other hues spirals down her wings.
68647543_350.png
She places her ring covered talons on the scanner, reading it carefully with darting eyes, almost as if in awe.

"1.. I'm surprised. Anyways, what does this mean? Am I going on an adventure?!"

She seemed restless and eager for things to do, Maize truly has an explorer's spirit. All that gold on one dragon, though.. strange. It must've come from somewhere, hopefully nowhere it shouldn't have. But yet again, she looks like she's been pretty much anywhere somehow.
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/817359/81735850p.png[/img][/center] If he were being honest with himself, Damascus felt more than a little nervous as he crept deeper into the maze of tunnels carved out within the giant asteroid, lair of the conjoined twin mechanica nicknamed ‘Gemini’ due to their appearance. Gemini were an ancient gold- and red-plated bio-mechanical automaton created by a long-dead civilization. Left without direction for years without end, the conjoined twins’ programming became corrupted and faulty, and they began waylaying passerby and causing other kinds of havoc. Most recently, Gemini had taken to lurking in the maze of tunnels in which Damascus now found himself. —And now Damascus found himself at that moment rounding the corner into the heart of Gemini’s lair. He paused instantly and cautiously peered out into the room beyond, where he could see the hulking automaton. It was currently crouched near the far end of the chamber, both heads snapping and growling at each other in what sounded like a heated argument about what galactic quadrant to target next. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/786551/78655092p.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/l1yH7Y6.png[/img][/center] Gemini were even more terrifying seen with his own eyes, not just the image on the bounty that he had been assigned. Their sharp claws and fangs looked almost rusted in the dim light, curving in vicious sneers, and their voices sounded like shifting gravel. Their skeletal frames were pitted with long spikes, which glinted in the dim light, and halfway up their back, a giant spear protruded. The lance had no doubt been buried deep within their bio-mechanical body from some past foe who had encountered Gemini in the past and had tried — clearly futilely — to defeat them. Damascus skulked back against the wall of the tunnel and tried to strategize, even as his heart sank. If a great warrior had not had a chance at defeating Gemini in the past, what chance did he, only half-trained as he was? But then, just as he peered out into the room again, Gemini shifted in such a way that the light caught directly on the giant spear in its back, enabling him to see it clearly. And with the added light, he could suddenly see — the spear was in fact not a spear at all, but a giant key, embedded deep into the back of the mechanical dragon. The fearsome Gemini, who had been terrorizing this section of the galaxy, was nothing more than a giant wind-up automaton, like a kind of giant’s toy! As soon as Damascus removed the key from its hide, it would fall dormant. [center][item=Wind-Up Key][/center] Of course, Damascus reflected mere moments later as he clung to the skeletal back of the automaton and tugged at the stubborn key, trying to pry it loose, this didn’t make it any easier trying to avoid Gemini’s sharp claws — and both sets of sharp teeth — that were none too happy with him jumping onto their back. He yelped, pulled harder at the wind-up key, and winced at a lucky swipe that caught one of his wings. A few hours later, Damascus limped back into the Star Station looking much more bedraggled than when he had left. He had stopped along the way to patch himself up with some bandages on the worst of his scratches, preventing any of his internal energy supply from leaking out, and they would no doubt heal in the next couple days, but in the meantime they still stung. Still, he greeted Solaire and Ria again courteously, mindful of his manners despite his tiredness. On the plus side, he thought to himself, at least he was tired enough he wasn’t really feeling shy anymore. He carefully deposited the video log of his adventure and the giant, detached wind-up key that he had taken from Gemini on the desk. “The bounty has been cleared,” he informed them. “The full details are housed in that data file, it was linked to my visual processor unit over the course of the bounty. In summary: The rogue bio-mechanical automaton Gemini has been successfully encountered and de-activated by means of removing this wind-up key from its back that powered it.” Here he indicated the key lying on the desk. “May I request a [b]Mesa Mechanojets[/b] as a reward for the bounty? The mechanical jets will help me move around more easily while the auto-mechanics on my legs finish self-repairing — they got a bit nicked up in the skirmish with Gemini. I’d greatly appreciate it!” [center][item=Mesa Mechanojets][/center] [size=1][i]Added note: Intriguingly enough, when you mirror the images of the abberation, the way the mane overlaps it really does look like there's a small keyhole in between them where a wind-up key might be inserted![/size][/i]
81735850p.png
If he were being honest with himself, Damascus felt more than a little nervous as he crept deeper into the maze of tunnels carved out within the giant asteroid, lair of the conjoined twin mechanica nicknamed ‘Gemini’ due to their appearance.

Gemini were an ancient gold- and red-plated bio-mechanical automaton created by a long-dead civilization. Left without direction for years without end, the conjoined twins’ programming became corrupted and faulty, and they began waylaying passerby and causing other kinds of havoc. Most recently, Gemini had taken to lurking in the maze of tunnels in which Damascus now found himself.

—And now Damascus found himself at that moment rounding the corner into the heart of Gemini’s lair. He paused instantly and cautiously peered out into the room beyond, where he could see the hulking automaton. It was currently crouched near the far end of the chamber, both heads snapping and growling at each other in what sounded like a heated argument about what galactic quadrant to target next.
78655092p.pngl1yH7Y6.png
Gemini were even more terrifying seen with his own eyes, not just the image on the bounty that he had been assigned. Their sharp claws and fangs looked almost rusted in the dim light, curving in vicious sneers, and their voices sounded like shifting gravel. Their skeletal frames were pitted with long spikes, which glinted in the dim light, and halfway up their back, a giant spear protruded. The lance had no doubt been buried deep within their bio-mechanical body from some past foe who had encountered Gemini in the past and had tried — clearly futilely — to defeat them.

Damascus skulked back against the wall of the tunnel and tried to strategize, even as his heart sank. If a great warrior had not had a chance at defeating Gemini in the past, what chance did he, only half-trained as he was?

But then, just as he peered out into the room again, Gemini shifted in such a way that the light caught directly on the giant spear in its back, enabling him to see it clearly. And with the added light, he could suddenly see — the spear was in fact not a spear at all, but a giant key, embedded deep into the back of the mechanical dragon. The fearsome Gemini, who had been terrorizing this section of the galaxy, was nothing more than a giant wind-up automaton, like a kind of giant’s toy! As soon as Damascus removed the key from its hide, it would fall dormant.
Wind-Up Key
Of course, Damascus reflected mere moments later as he clung to the skeletal back of the automaton and tugged at the stubborn key, trying to pry it loose, this didn’t make it any easier trying to avoid Gemini’s sharp claws — and both sets of sharp teeth — that were none too happy with him jumping onto their back. He yelped, pulled harder at the wind-up key, and winced at a lucky swipe that caught one of his wings.

A few hours later, Damascus limped back into the Star Station looking much more bedraggled than when he had left. He had stopped along the way to patch himself up with some bandages on the worst of his scratches, preventing any of his internal energy supply from leaking out, and they would no doubt heal in the next couple days, but in the meantime they still stung. Still, he greeted Solaire and Ria again courteously, mindful of his manners despite his tiredness. On the plus side, he thought to himself, at least he was tired enough he wasn’t really feeling shy anymore.

He carefully deposited the video log of his adventure and the giant, detached wind-up key that he had taken from Gemini on the desk. “The bounty has been cleared,” he informed them. “The full details are housed in that data file, it was linked to my visual processor unit over the course of the bounty. In summary: The rogue bio-mechanical automaton Gemini has been successfully encountered and de-activated by means of removing this wind-up key from its back that powered it.” Here he indicated the key lying on the desk.

“May I request a Mesa Mechanojets as a reward for the bounty? The mechanical jets will help me move around more easily while the auto-mechanics on my legs finish self-repairing — they got a bit nicked up in the skirmish with Gemini. I’d greatly appreciate it!”
Mesa Mechanojets

Added note: Intriguingly enough, when you mirror the images of the abberation, the way the mane overlaps it really does look like there's a small keyhole in between them where a wind-up key might be inserted!
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @JuniperTooth "Let's hope so! Give me just a moment to look up that number and--" Again, Ria finds himself shuffling through a large stack of papers, "--Bingo! Here you go!" [quote][item=flutterbun] "A gentle creature that appears during the annual Nocturn Flight." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center] ------ @Mlly [size=2] : O I never noticed that. That's pretty neat[/size]
56641299p.png

@JuniperTooth
"Let's hope so! Give me just a moment to look up that number and--" Again, Ria finds himself shuffling through a large stack of papers, "--Bingo! Here you go!"
Quote:
Flutterbun

"A gentle creature that appears during the annual Nocturn Flight."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination

@Mlly
: O I never noticed that. That's pretty neat
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83363817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/833639/83363817.png[/img][/url][/center] Naxar wasn't sure whether he should return the mock salute or not, but after receiving the new contract, he decided to do so. This time, the next bounty he must capture is Mobile Arboretum, which he has never seen before. It will be his first encounter with this vehicle. [rule] It was surprisingly easy to capture the Mobile Arboretum; after all, it doesn't have any combat power or anything like that. One thing is certain: it contains magical plants that grow on it. He thinks it's really lovely and cosy, and it's quite nice just to stare at the beauty of the plants and relax for a while, but for now he needs to figure out how to get this back to the Star Station without freezing it with his power. After figuring out how to keep it from freezing, Naxar carefully brought it alongside him as he flapped his wings and flew towards the Star Station. Return to the Star Station with the Mobile Arboretum and place it carefully in front of the counter so that it does not break. "To be honest, that was a simple catch; I didn't have much trouble, but I eventually got it in one piece." He tells Ria and Solaire in a soothing tone. "I'd like to obtain the Twilight Oracle's Guise for a newcomer who will be joining my clan in a few days." Even though it doesn't show on his face, Naxar was happy, as evidenced by the rise in his voice. [center][item=Twilight Oracle's Guise][/center]
83363817.png

Naxar wasn't sure whether he should return the mock salute or not, but after receiving the new contract, he decided to do so.

This time, the next bounty he must capture is Mobile Arboretum, which he has never seen before. It will be his first encounter with this vehicle.

It was surprisingly easy to capture the Mobile Arboretum; after all, it doesn't have any combat power or anything like that. One thing is certain: it contains magical plants that grow on it.

He thinks it's really lovely and cosy, and it's quite nice just to stare at the beauty of the plants and relax for a while, but for now he needs to figure out how to get this back to the Star Station without freezing it with his power.

After figuring out how to keep it from freezing, Naxar carefully brought it alongside him as he flapped his wings and flew towards the Star Station.

Return to the Star Station with the Mobile Arboretum and place it carefully in front of the counter so that it does not break. "To be honest, that was a simple catch; I didn't have much trouble, but I eventually got it in one piece." He tells Ria and Solaire in a soothing tone.

"I'd like to obtain the Twilight Oracle's Guise for a newcomer who will be joining my clan in a few days."

Even though it doesn't show on his face, Naxar was happy, as evidenced by the rise in his voice.
Twilight Oracle's Guise
giphy.gif goSc2L4.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20399563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/203996/20399563_350.png[/img][/url][/center] A zippy, smokey, spiral zooms into this shiny new place she had heard about from a neighboring clan. She looks around excitedly, noticing how bare and greenhorn she looked compared to these other dragons. Puffing her chest out, eyes full of excitement and confidence, she strides up to the counter and places her hand on the scanner. "Oooh [b]35![/b] I can't wait to see what my first bounty will be!" ----- Cress had swirled out of the Star Station so fast she almost made herself dizzy. She was so excited to go on this mission! The nice Snapper had told her that there had to be at least one in every tunnel and cavern to find..but she was striking out! She had wriggled through every nook and cranny of the last three caverns she looked through and found nothing but sneezing fits from the dirt and dust she had run herself through! Coming out of the most recent failed cave she had searched, she spun herself in the air, sending a cloud of dust off of her scales. Gliding over to the next cavern, as she was looking over the crude map she made, ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19505567]Flynn[/url], her brother, would not be happy with her cartography skills!) she locked her sight on a moving object below. It was her target! Gliding down as quietly as she could, putting those years as night patrol to good use, she crept up to the bounty. Eyes unblinking, she crept, and crept, and crept, eventually adjusting her muscles as a feline would before pouncing. When she felt good and ready, she pounced! And the target flew into a tiny tunnel only it could fit in as soon as she got close. Cress’s face plummeted into the dirt and the rest of her body flew forward, tumbling ahead of her. After the stars and sparkles went away, she sat up and shook it off. “Well…guess the first one is always a practice run, right?” She cracked her neck, clearly the face plant into the hard dirt wasn’t good for the tendons. She felt slightly amused and embarrassed at her show, but this meant she could only get better from here! [center][item=crumbling goblin][/center] Cress twirled into the Star Station and came back to Solaire’s counter, still covered in dirt and dust. She felt so confident coming in, but the wind in her sails died out as she got closer. “Um…my first bounty was…much faster than I, turns out, heh..” She sheepishly looked down at her dirt-covered claws and hands, clutching them into fists she gets a little vigor back when she looks back up at Solaire, “But I’m learning this bounty hunting business! I’ll do my best next time I come in! I promise!”
20399563_350.png

A zippy, smokey, spiral zooms into this shiny new place she had heard about from a neighboring clan. She looks around excitedly, noticing how bare and greenhorn she looked compared to these other dragons. Puffing her chest out, eyes full of excitement and confidence, she strides up to the counter and places her hand on the scanner.

"Oooh 35! I can't wait to see what my first bounty will be!"

Cress had swirled out of the Star Station so fast she almost made herself dizzy. She was so excited to go on this mission! The nice Snapper had told her that there had to be at least one in every tunnel and cavern to find..but she was striking out!

She had wriggled through every nook and cranny of the last three caverns she looked through and found nothing but sneezing fits from the dirt and dust she had run herself through! Coming out of the most recent failed cave she had searched, she spun herself in the air, sending a cloud of dust off of her scales.

Gliding over to the next cavern, as she was looking over the crude map she made, (Flynn, her brother, would not be happy with her cartography skills!) she locked her sight on a moving object below. It was her target! Gliding down as quietly as she could, putting those years as night patrol to good use, she crept up to the bounty.

Eyes unblinking, she crept, and crept, and crept, eventually adjusting her muscles as a feline would before pouncing. When she felt good and ready, she pounced!

And the target flew into a tiny tunnel only it could fit in as soon as she got close. Cress’s face plummeted into the dirt and the rest of her body flew forward, tumbling ahead of her. After the stars and sparkles went away, she sat up and shook it off.

“Well…guess the first one is always a practice run, right?” She cracked her neck, clearly the face plant into the hard dirt wasn’t good for the tendons. She felt slightly amused and embarrassed at her show, but this meant she could only get better from here!
Crumbling Goblin

Cress twirled into the Star Station and came back to Solaire’s counter, still covered in dirt and dust. She felt so confident coming in, but the wind in her sails died out as she got closer.

“Um…my first bounty was…much faster than I, turns out, heh..” She sheepishly looked down at her dirt-covered claws and hands, clutching them into fists she gets a little vigor back when she looks back up at Solaire, “But I’m learning this bounty hunting business! I’ll do my best next time I come in! I promise!”
[Center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68647543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686476/68647543_350.png[/img][/url] [I]Maize nodded and immediately set off searching. Flutterbuns will likely be a pain to find in the air, so she swoops lower. It shouldn't be too hard to recognize those wings.[/i] [B]"Maybe I should land to continue my search? It would help to comb through more throughly.."[/b] [I]The Tundra began to slow towards a field, talons outstretched to stick the landing. She glided over the territory for a long bit before touching down. She then wobbled, seeming to have stepped on something, and fell over. Squeaking what Maize assumed to be curses, was, what do you know, a Flutterbun. She had landed on it by accident.[/i] [B]"Awh.. That was pretty easy. Oh well, any adventure is a fun time! I don't think I've charted this area, I'll have to come back to it!"[/b] [I]The space station was up ahead before she knew it, considering all the daydreaming she had done. A wonder that she didn't slam herself into some kind of celestial body on the way. Through the doorway, she already saw the Skydancer, and lifted the talon holding her Flutterbun to land surprisingly gracefully for a dragon doing so on three legs.[/i] [B]"Got one! Funny enough, I landed on it by accident too! Hahah! Anyways, here you go!"[/b] [I]She handed it over.[/i] [B]Ooh.. Mind if I take that off your hands in return?[/b] [Item=Thornfell Mantle]
68647543_350.png

Maize nodded and immediately set off searching. Flutterbuns will likely be a pain to find in the air, so she swoops lower. It shouldn't be too hard to recognize those wings.

"Maybe I should land to continue my search? It would help to comb through more throughly.."

The Tundra began to slow towards a field, talons outstretched to stick the landing. She glided over the territory for a long bit before touching down. She then wobbled, seeming to have stepped on something, and fell over. Squeaking what Maize assumed to be curses, was, what do you know, a Flutterbun. She had landed on it by accident.

"Awh.. That was pretty easy. Oh well, any adventure is a fun time! I don't think I've charted this area, I'll have to come back to it!"

The space station was up ahead before she knew it, considering all the daydreaming she had done. A wonder that she didn't slam herself into some kind of celestial body on the way. Through the doorway, she already saw the Skydancer, and lifted the talon holding her Flutterbun to land surprisingly gracefully for a dragon doing so on three legs.

"Got one! Funny enough, I landed on it by accident too! Hahah! Anyways, here you go!"

She handed it over.

Ooh.. Mind if I take that off your hands in return?

Thornfell Mantle
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78558111][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/785582/78558111_350.png[/img][/url] A dark purple dragon with wisps of smoke swirling around her strolls into the room. She seems rather cheerful and goes to place her talons on the scanner and gets the number- "HI!"[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83124666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831247/83124666_350.png[/img][/url] "Why are you here? I thought I locked you in that closet." the purple dragon snarled. "I broke the door." the tiny snapper replied. "Stupid foster a hatchling program" she muttered She jammed her claws into the scanner and the number [b]45[/b] appeared.
78558111_350.png A dark purple dragon with wisps of smoke swirling around her strolls into the room. She seems rather cheerful and goes to place her talons on the scanner and gets the number- "HI!"83124666_350.png
"Why are you here? I thought I locked you in that closet." the purple dragon snarled. "I broke the door." the tiny snapper replied.
"Stupid foster a hatchling program" she muttered
She jammed her claws into the scanner and the number 45 appeared.
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 247 248