Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 247 248
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82717171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827172/82717171_350.png[/img][/url] A cackling whirlwind of mist spirals into the station, floating around the perimeter before settling in front of the bounty board. [b]"Greetings, friends of friends,"[/b] he smiles widely (and perhaps a bit maniacally?). [b]"You, here. I hunt, you reward, yes? As the Scribe said."[/b] He flies himself in circles, placing a clawed foot on the scanner and revealing the number [b]74[/b]. [b]"It is good business, here. Has been [i]bounty[/i]-ful, yes?"[/b] The dragon laughs heartily at his own joke, peering upside down at Ria and Solaire with glee.
82717171_350.png

A cackling whirlwind of mist spirals into the station, floating around the perimeter before settling in front of the bounty board.

"Greetings, friends of friends," he smiles widely (and perhaps a bit maniacally?). "You, here. I hunt, you reward, yes? As the Scribe said."

He flies himself in circles, placing a clawed foot on the scanner and revealing the number 74.

"It is good business, here. Has been bounty-ful, yes?" The dragon laughs heartily at his own joke, peering upside down at Ria and Solaire with glee.
fr_sig1.pngfr_sig2.png _______

he/they
fr+3
wishlist
fr_sig3.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44985838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/449859/44985838_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "Negotiations, negotiations, negotiations. Interminable hagglers these ambassadors. As long as the journey was to infiltrate those depths, much more bottomless was the well of words they had to say to each other. Still they would be bickering to this very minute if we had not slipped the waitstaff some incentive and arranged for the hall to be closed for cleaning. Imagine! Closed for cleaning, the only thing that could tear them away from the table. "The rest of them may still be back there, waffling and posturing as we speak, for all I know. This one we waylaid with a fruit platter, some obscure border laws, and a very very relaxing couch. A [i]stasis[/i] couch. " [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/29793.png[/img][/center] The ambassador is wheeled in, still cocooned in a statis pod from Bryna's ship. It DOES look very relaxing in there... Dreaming of cool shallows and sandy beaches, no doubt. Bryna looks like she could use some relaxation herself. Some aromatherapy perhaps... [center][item=gladegift garlands][/center]
44985838_350.png

"Negotiations, negotiations, negotiations. Interminable hagglers these ambassadors. As long as the journey was to infiltrate those depths, much more bottomless was the well of words they had to say to each other. Still they would be bickering to this very minute if we had not slipped the waitstaff some incentive and arranged for the hall to be closed for cleaning. Imagine! Closed for cleaning, the only thing that could tear them away from the table.

"The rest of them may still be back there, waffling and posturing as we speak, for all I know. This one we waylaid with a fruit platter, some obscure border laws, and a very very relaxing couch. A stasis couch. "
29793.png

The ambassador is wheeled in, still cocooned in a statis pod from Bryna's ship. It DOES look very relaxing in there... Dreaming of cool shallows and sandy beaches, no doubt.

Bryna looks like she could use some relaxation herself. Some aromatherapy perhaps...

Gladegift Garlands
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngm2YbpzO.pngXx3ZGyj.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @rizs Ria offers up a hearty chuckle at the joke before sending a scroll rolling across the counter towards them. Nice to see someone in high spirits! "Keep that enthusiasm." [quote][item=sandstone stormcatcher] "Said to attract lightning. Not advised to put on a ship." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@rizs
Ria offers up a hearty chuckle at the joke before sending a scroll rolling across the counter towards them. Nice to see someone in high spirits! "Keep that enthusiasm."

Quote:
Sandstone Stormcatcher

"Said to attract lightning. Not advised to put on a ship."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/817359/81735850p.png[/img][/center] A newcomer makes his way slowly into the room, waiting until there seems to be a lull in traffic. His demeanor seems rather shy, and he freezes momentarily any time anyone stares directly at him. His appearance and habit of freezing into motionlessness make him initially seem like a marbled statue come to life; a closer look at him reveals that this may indeed be the case, for he seems to be carved out of pale stone. Cracks in the stone here and there reveal copper-gold gears whirring like a mostly covered skeleton beneath the surface of the stone scales. It takes this dragon a little while because of his timidity, but he eventually stops at the bounty desk, where he pokes at the scanner. The scanner beeps and flashes a number, causing him to jump back, but he rallies after a moment to inspect the machine and determine that it has generated the bounty number [b]22[/b].
81735850p.png

A newcomer makes his way slowly into the room, waiting until there seems to be a lull in traffic. His demeanor seems rather shy, and he freezes momentarily any time anyone stares directly at him. His appearance and habit of freezing into motionlessness make him initially seem like a marbled statue come to life; a closer look at him reveals that this may indeed be the case, for he seems to be carved out of pale stone. Cracks in the stone here and there reveal copper-gold gears whirring like a mostly covered skeleton beneath the surface of the stone scales.

It takes this dragon a little while because of his timidity, but he eventually stops at the bounty desk, where he pokes at the scanner. The scanner beeps and flashes a number, causing him to jump back, but he rallies after a moment to inspect the machine and determine that it has generated the bounty number 22.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52084563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/520846/52084563_350.png[/img][/url] Ionwen steps into the room once again. He seems a bit more confident this time. He smiles at Ria. "good to see you again" He steps walks over to the scanner and places his hand on it. The number [b]171[/b] shows up.
52084563_350.png

Ionwen steps into the room once again. He seems a bit more confident this time. He smiles at Ria.

"good to see you again"

He steps walks over to the scanner and places his hand on it. The number 171 shows up.
Art Shop
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82717171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827172/82717171_350.png[/img][/url] The dragon catches the scroll with his tail, juggling it between feet as he straightens back up. He tilts his head as he unfurls it, smile growing even wider. [b]"Ah, these. Much lightning, yes? No matter."[/b] He dips his head towards Ria, pocketing the contract before flying out of the station in a whirlwind. -------------- Mist pours into the station a day later, alongside a distinct cackling and an incredibly loud thunk. [b]"I return!"[/b] The dragon's fur sticks up in shocks, soot and static coating his entire body. He pushes an ornate scroll across the counter and gestures towards where his tail has curled something close to his body, sparks of lightning occasionally shooting out. [b]"Are you [i]shock[/i]-ed?"[/b] He lets out a full-body cackle, interrupted only by a spark of lightning to his side. [b]"He is angry, ha! Here, I have the Scribe write this."[/b] [quote=Scribe][columns] Transcription of Bounty events, as delineated by the [i]Court Fool[/i] and transcribed by the [b]Court Scribe[/b], for use of the Star Station: [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/837633/83763251p.png[/img][/columns] ----------- [u]Bounty Target[/u]: [i]"Little lightning rock"[/i] [b][size=2][*Sandstone Stormcatcher][/size][/b] [u]Bounty Location[/u]: [i]"Flattened earth, by big towers; angry as well! Very shocking, yes"[/i] [b][size=2][*Likely guess: the Charged Barrens][/size][/b] [u]Bounty Details[/u]: [i]"Little rock very angry! Easy to see, with all the lightning in sky, but hurts like a[/i] [b][size=2][redacted][/size][/b][i]! Good thing about statue is no legs! Ah well, legs, but cannot run, yes? So is easy to grab. I pick up in my tail, I get shocked! He is tricky one, I tell you. I bring him back here, to Court— Alchemist was very mad. I said, she would know how to carry without lightning! But she said was busy, so I will carry back to station myself. Ah, careful Scribe, little statue is—"[/i] [b][size=2][*... No notes.][/size][/b] [b][size=2]*Transcriber amendments. Please ensure Bounty target is kept in a secure location. It appears aggravated from the... geniality of the Court Fool.[/size][/b] --------------- [/quote] [b]"Report, for you. Now is exchange of items, yes? Little statue is fun— full of fight! He is yours."[/b] He uncurls his tail, pushing the still-sparking statue closer to the counter (perhaps unsafely). [b]"You have first-aid? Ha! Is joke, I am completely fine!"[/b] Leaving the staff to deal with the lightning coming from the statue, the dragon eventually returns with what must have [i]just[/i] been some very elegant plumage — though now it's been covered with smoke and soot. [center][item=Sanguine Plumage][/center]
82717171_350.png

The dragon catches the scroll with his tail, juggling it between feet as he straightens back up. He tilts his head as he unfurls it, smile growing even wider. "Ah, these. Much lightning, yes? No matter."

He dips his head towards Ria, pocketing the contract before flying out of the station in a whirlwind.

Mist pours into the station a day later, alongside a distinct cackling and an incredibly loud thunk.

"I return!"

The dragon's fur sticks up in shocks, soot and static coating his entire body. He pushes an ornate scroll across the counter and gestures towards where his tail has curled something close to his body, sparks of lightning occasionally shooting out.

"Are you shock-ed?" He lets out a full-body cackle, interrupted only by a spark of lightning to his side. "He is angry, ha! Here, I have the Scribe write this."

Scribe wrote:
Transcription of Bounty events, as delineated by the Court Fool and transcribed by the Court Scribe, for use of the Star Station: 83763251p.png

Bounty Target: "Little lightning rock" [*Sandstone Stormcatcher]

Bounty Location: "Flattened earth, by big towers; angry as well! Very shocking, yes" [*Likely guess: the Charged Barrens]

Bounty Details: "Little rock very angry! Easy to see, with all the lightning in sky, but hurts like a [redacted]! Good thing about statue is no legs! Ah well, legs, but cannot run, yes? So is easy to grab. I pick up in my tail, I get shocked! He is tricky one, I tell you. I bring him back here, to Court— Alchemist was very mad. I said, she would know how to carry without lightning! But she said was busy, so I will carry back to station myself. Ah, careful Scribe, little statue is—" [*... No notes.]

*Transcriber amendments. Please ensure Bounty target is kept in a secure location. It appears aggravated from the... geniality of the Court Fool.

"Report, for you. Now is exchange of items, yes? Little statue is fun— full of fight! He is yours." He uncurls his tail, pushing the still-sparking statue closer to the counter (perhaps unsafely). "You have first-aid? Ha! Is joke, I am completely fine!"

Leaving the staff to deal with the lightning coming from the statue, the dragon eventually returns with what must have just been some very elegant plumage — though now it's been covered with smoke and soot.
Sanguine Plumage
fr_sig1.pngfr_sig2.png _______

he/they
fr+3
wishlist
fr_sig3.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81459153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814592/81459153_350.png[/img][/url] A large dragon with an efficient air strides into the area, placing his hand on the scanner to reveal the number [b]5[/b]. "Wait, it's really low. Is that bad like a score? Will we get kicked out?" A voice squeaks. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84133178][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841332/84133178_350.png[/img][/url]"Quiet Mephiles." The green dragon urges. The small red dragon nodded his head vigorously before getting distracted by a bright orange tall drifting around the corner. "That hatchling is going to be the death of me" he sighs.
81459153_350.png A large dragon with an efficient air strides into the area, placing his hand on the scanner to reveal the number 5. "Wait, it's really low. Is that bad like a score? Will we get kicked out?" A voice squeaks. 84133178_350.png"Quiet Mephiles." The green dragon urges. The small red dragon nodded his head vigorously before getting distracted by a bright orange tall drifting around the corner. "That hatchling is going to be the death of me" he sighs.
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
As Tempest approached the space station, she couldn’t help but dart around the exterior first, inspecting the architecture, the balance of the beams, the placement of the walls. Really, when it came to the list of things that interested Tempest, architecture was not far behind machinery and electricity. As Tempest finally stepped into the station, a cool breeze washed over her scales, not so different from the patter of raindrops after the thunder. Some of her clanmates hated the rain, said it rusted and ruined machinery, but personally, it was Tempest’s comfort weather. Mostly light and happy, with just a hint of gloom waiting to be provoked. Tempest was intrigued on the topic of whether the station was designed to feel different and comforting to each individual when she nearly bumped into a wall. A surprised static of electricity came shooting out of her claws, almost shredding the nearest bookstack. Oops. She called in the thunder cloud that was forming above her head and finally found that there was an instructions manual stamped to the wall. She leaped back in surprise, having not even noticed the piece of paper before, and finally got around to reading it.
“Dear bounty hunter,
Welcome to the Space Station! In order to begin bounty hunting and stepping on your road of adventure, place your talon on the machines scattered around the room. Then take your number to the front desk, and request for a bounty.
Good luck and safe travels,
Space Station.”
Tempest glanced at the room around her and noticed several of the machines that the paper mentioned. Oh, how she would have loved to take one of these apart and inspect how they worked! Speaking of taking things apart, she would have been more than glad to take the whole Space Station apart and inspect it piece by piece. Probably wouldn’t go well with the staff, though. Focus, Tempest. You are here for bounty hunting, not architecture and machinery examination. Speaking of that… Stop it, Tempest. Try to focus for once, won’t you?!
Tempest finally made her way over to a machine with a glowing clear screen that seemed to be available for service. She carefully placed her talon on the machine, and with a soft whirring sound, a number popped up above the screen, twisting and made of… storm clouds. Fluffy, beautiful, storm clouds! Tempest squealed in joy as the clouds began to turn darker and heavier, and finally a small thunder and a sheet of rain poured down from the holographic image. Tempest tentatively reached her talon out to the rain, and it came away wet. But as she inspected the screen of the machine, it was still as clean and dry as it was a second ago. Finally, she noticed the number the storm clouds have formed into – 83. As she walked away to the front desk to report her number, she found a pattering of… not quite footsteps, but sound behind her. As she turned, she couldn’t help but smile as she realized the small 83 cloud had followed her. Scooping it up in her talons, she approached the front desk and said her number.
As Tempest approached the space station, she couldn’t help but dart around the exterior first, inspecting the architecture, the balance of the beams, the placement of the walls. Really, when it came to the list of things that interested Tempest, architecture was not far behind machinery and electricity. As Tempest finally stepped into the station, a cool breeze washed over her scales, not so different from the patter of raindrops after the thunder. Some of her clanmates hated the rain, said it rusted and ruined machinery, but personally, it was Tempest’s comfort weather. Mostly light and happy, with just a hint of gloom waiting to be provoked. Tempest was intrigued on the topic of whether the station was designed to feel different and comforting to each individual when she nearly bumped into a wall. A surprised static of electricity came shooting out of her claws, almost shredding the nearest bookstack. Oops. She called in the thunder cloud that was forming above her head and finally found that there was an instructions manual stamped to the wall. She leaped back in surprise, having not even noticed the piece of paper before, and finally got around to reading it.
“Dear bounty hunter,
Welcome to the Space Station! In order to begin bounty hunting and stepping on your road of adventure, place your talon on the machines scattered around the room. Then take your number to the front desk, and request for a bounty.
Good luck and safe travels,
Space Station.”
Tempest glanced at the room around her and noticed several of the machines that the paper mentioned. Oh, how she would have loved to take one of these apart and inspect how they worked! Speaking of taking things apart, she would have been more than glad to take the whole Space Station apart and inspect it piece by piece. Probably wouldn’t go well with the staff, though. Focus, Tempest. You are here for bounty hunting, not architecture and machinery examination. Speaking of that… Stop it, Tempest. Try to focus for once, won’t you?!
Tempest finally made her way over to a machine with a glowing clear screen that seemed to be available for service. She carefully placed her talon on the machine, and with a soft whirring sound, a number popped up above the screen, twisting and made of… storm clouds. Fluffy, beautiful, storm clouds! Tempest squealed in joy as the clouds began to turn darker and heavier, and finally a small thunder and a sheet of rain poured down from the holographic image. Tempest tentatively reached her talon out to the rain, and it came away wet. But as she inspected the screen of the machine, it was still as clean and dry as it was a second ago. Finally, she noticed the number the storm clouds have formed into – 83. As she walked away to the front desk to report her number, she found a pattering of… not quite footsteps, but sound behind her. As she turned, she couldn’t help but smile as she realized the small 83 cloud had followed her. Scooping it up in her talons, she approached the front desk and said her number.
1ZiJAkL.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83363817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/833639/83363817_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "That was close, I almost lost this little guy," Naxar sighed to the Seaweed Scavenger who was swimming around the round fish tank, looking at the Star Station appearance with curiosity rather than fear. Naxar paused in front of the counter and gently placed the round fish tank on the counter. "Sorry, it took a while for me to get this little guy, it a speedy one I must say," Naxar says tiredly to Ria and Solaire. "I'd like to trade it for Twinkling Stardrapes. Oh, and since it took me a few days to catch the bounty, may I have another?" Naxar tells Ria and Solaire. [center][item=Twinkling Stardrapes][/center]
83363817_350.png

"That was close, I almost lost this little guy," Naxar sighed to the Seaweed Scavenger who was swimming around the round fish tank, looking at the Star Station appearance with curiosity rather than fear.

Naxar paused in front of the counter and gently placed the round fish tank on the counter. "Sorry, it took a while for me to get this little guy, it a speedy one I must say," Naxar says tiredly to Ria and Solaire.

"I'd like to trade it for Twinkling Stardrapes. Oh, and since it took me a few days to catch the bounty, may I have another?" Naxar tells Ria and Solaire.
Twinkling Stardrapes
giphy.gif goSc2L4.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @Mlly A keen eye careful surveys the cracked stone out of the corner of his peripheral. Strange... This one wasn't a far cry from some of the bounties others had brought in... Perhaps they were related? Inspired from, perhaps? Shrugging it off, Solaire carefully slide some paper across the desk in their general direction. [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78655092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/786551/78655092.png[/img][/url] "Pair of twin artificial queens embedded in an asteroid colony." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] ----------- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @LavenderDragon13 "Welcome back" Ria greats with a tilt of his head. "Let's see what we've got for you today." [quote][item=blue and gold macaw] "Hoards as much as a dragon." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] ----------- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @SerendipityShine Looking over the counter at the small dragon Solaire can't help but chuckle. "The number only determines the Bounty. Your score is based on how well you do." Winking, he lets a contract slip lazily from between his jaws to drift lazily down to the youngster. [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42038209][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/420383/42038209.png[/img][/url] "Assumed to be a leviathan vessel, but no confirmed reports." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] ----------------- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @TempestStorm "Welcome, welcome.." Ria greats with a wave. He seems a little worried about the cloud following Tempest but politeness prevents him from mentioning it. As slung as it doesn't cause any damage.... "Let's see here.... I do hope swimming isn't an issue?" [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50011198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500112/50011198.png[/img][/url] "Deep sea observation vessel that was infected by the hivemind" Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
35650231p.png

@Mlly
A keen eye careful surveys the cracked stone out of the corner of his peripheral. Strange... This one wasn't a far cry from some of the bounties others had brought in...

Perhaps they were related? Inspired from, perhaps?

Shrugging it off, Solaire carefully slide some paper across the desk in their general direction.
Quote:
78655092.png

"Pair of twin artificial queens embedded in an asteroid colony."

Contract Terms:
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.

56641299p.png

@LavenderDragon13
"Welcome back" Ria greats with a tilt of his head. "Let's see what we've got for you today."
Quote:
Blue and Gold Macaw

"Hoards as much as a dragon."

Contract Terms:

35650231p.png

@SerendipityShine
Looking over the counter at the small dragon Solaire can't help but chuckle. "The number only determines the Bounty. Your score is based on how well you do." Winking, he lets a contract slip lazily from between his jaws to drift lazily down to the youngster.
Quote:
42038209.png

"Assumed to be a leviathan vessel, but no confirmed reports."

Contract Terms:

56641299p.png

@TempestStorm
"Welcome, welcome.." Ria greats with a wave. He seems a little worried about the cloud following Tempest but politeness prevents him from mentioning it. As slung as it doesn't cause any damage....

"Let's see here.... I do hope swimming isn't an issue?"
Quote:
50011198.png

"Deep sea observation vessel that was infected by the hivemind"

Contract Terms:
Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 247 248