Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 95
@Chingoo

Thank you so much for patiently working with what little space you have <3 I super duper appreciate it !!
@Chingoo

Thank you so much for patiently working with what little space you have <3 I super duper appreciate it !!
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@cloudydawn I only have 5 of your dragons, they're on the PA when you're ready but no hurry since you have way more elsewhere

@Mirna I have 65 of your dragons but I don't have a ton of space atm, so I have 20 listed in the PA. As I empty out space I'll list the other ones throughout the day but I saw your message about not being in a hurry so if some need to get sent tomorrow that's all good too
@cloudydawn I only have 5 of your dragons, they're on the PA when you're ready but no hurry since you have way more elsewhere

@Mirna I have 65 of your dragons but I don't have a ton of space atm, so I have 20 listed in the PA. As I empty out space I'll list the other ones throughout the day but I saw your message about not being in a hurry so if some need to get sent tomorrow that's all good too
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
@ghostingskies Thank you for sending me boarders, and bearing with me and my small lair! I was a little worried I wouldn't get any dragons at all because of how many spaces were being offered, but you filled my den really early. I do believe I've sent them all, and good luck with the fight!
@ghostingskies Thank you for sending me boarders, and bearing with me and my small lair! I was a little worried I wouldn't get any dragons at all because of how many spaces were being offered, but you filled my den really early. I do believe I've sent them all, and good luck with the fight!
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
@Noddddd Sure, I can send half your dragons before 20:00 FRT before I go sleep, and the second half sometime tomorrow (at 7:00 FTR I'll probably be at work, but we'll work something out, no worries!)
@Noddddd Sure, I can send half your dragons before 20:00 FRT before I go sleep, and the second half sometime tomorrow (at 7:00 FTR I'll probably be at work, but we'll work something out, no worries!)
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
@Chingoo Of course! It was a pleasure boarding with such a sweet person :'> Honestly, I was just as intimidated by the number of spaces that were offered, haha. But I'm glad I managed to at least fill out your den to get ya some badges + raffle tickets. All the fodder I sent you has indeed been returned - thank you again for the support !! I hope you enjoy the rest of the battle week. Don't let the intense weather blow you away [emoji=spiral tongue size=1][emoji=cloud size=1]
@Chingoo

Of course! It was a pleasure boarding with such a sweet person :'> Honestly, I was just as intimidated by the number of spaces that were offered, haha. But I'm glad I managed to at least fill out your den to get ya some badges + raffle tickets.

All the fodder I sent you has indeed been returned - thank you again for the support !! I hope you enjoy the rest of the battle week. Don't let the intense weather blow you away
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
Good morning/afternopon/evening!

@oneluckyducky @Humbldt @Rifter I am currently abit low on space but as dragons get accepted is when I send back more in PAs! Thanks for letting me house your dragons until the battle started :3
Good morning/afternopon/evening!

@oneluckyducky @Humbldt @Rifter I am currently abit low on space but as dragons get accepted is when I send back more in PAs! Thanks for letting me house your dragons until the battle started :3
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@shoydragon Sorry for only having seen your message now! Hopefully you´re still online ^^; Gonna start sending the dragons
@shoydragon Sorry for only having seen your message now! Hopefully you´re still online ^^; Gonna start sending the dragons
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Morcegueres - I'm on if you still are!
@Morcegueres - I'm on if you still are!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Ultrasuede - thanks for your support and good luck with the project! :)
@Ultrasuede - thanks for your support and good luck with the project! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Morcegueres I'm now online and able to take my dragons back!
@Morcegueres I'm now online and able to take my dragons back!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 95