Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 95
@sassypants

Hello! I'm currently hoarding 51 babus but the sheet shows 52. Can it be fixed somehow? :'D
(I'm totally new for this boarding stuff)
@sassypants

Hello! I'm currently hoarding 51 babus but the sheet shows 52. Can it be fixed somehow? :'D
(I'm totally new for this boarding stuff)
qpAyEQv.png
@sassypants all the fodder dragons have been returned so I now have 38 lair spaces to hold any hatchlings if needed, would you be able to add it to the spreadsheet please? Thank you :)

Also good luck to everyone in Wind for the battle!
@sassypants all the fodder dragons have been returned so I now have 38 lair spaces to hold any hatchlings if needed, would you be able to add it to the spreadsheet please? Thank you :)

Also good luck to everyone in Wind for the battle!
@Worgen thanks for the heads up, I fixed it for you!
@Worgen thanks for the heads up, I fixed it for you!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@CelestialJem added you in, thank you!
@CelestialJem added you in, thank you!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
To all who have dragons boarded with me: I haven't forgotten! I returned as many as I could get through this morning but now I have to leave the house for a family thing. I'll be back online this evening after 5pm or so, and also online tomorrow (I'm on FR time) to keep going through them.

Best of luck! :)
To all who have dragons boarded with me: I haven't forgotten! I returned as many as I could get through this morning but now I have to leave the house for a family thing. I'll be back online this evening after 5pm or so, and also online tomorrow (I'm on FR time) to keep going through them.

Best of luck! :)
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@Rifter @tarshaan @BeeWhisperer @Falcolmreynolds @elytra Hello everyone, I am awake and online, and will be online pretty much all of today! I'm holding at least a few dragons for each of you, and don't have that much lair space to funnel them back through, so I would really appreciate a ping if/when you're available to take them back to minimize the time I spend queuing people who are offline. Thank you! Happy battle!! [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Rifter @tarshaan @BeeWhisperer @Falcolmreynolds @elytra

Hello everyone, I am awake and online, and will be online pretty much all of today! I'm holding at least a few dragons for each of you, and don't have that much lair space to funnel them back through, so I would really appreciate a ping if/when you're available to take them back to minimize the time I spend queuing people who are offline. Thank you! Happy battle!!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Winter0sun I'm online now for most of the day as well! Feel free to send whenever. Thank you!
@Winter0sun I'm online now for most of the day as well! Feel free to send whenever. Thank you!
tSKOR3g.pngbeanie.png
@Winter0sun I can take mine back now!

EDIT: but i'm gonna be offline in like 20 minutes so do with that what you will
@Winter0sun I can take mine back now!

EDIT: but i'm gonna be offline in like 20 minutes so do with that what you will
@Winter0sun I'm up and about, and will be until 14:00 FRT! fire at will :D
@Winter0sun I'm up and about, and will be until 14:00 FRT! fire at will :D
oCF41Q1.png
@ghostingskies @Rifter @RandomCheese @tarshaan
Hello! Unfortunately I have (very) limited lair space so I"d appreciate it if you could let me know when you're online to accept! I'll be on for the rest of the day today and in and out for the rest of the week <3

edit: whoops sorry rifter i literally just saw your message-
@ghostingskies @Rifter @RandomCheese @tarshaan
Hello! Unfortunately I have (very) limited lair space so I"d appreciate it if you could let me know when you're online to accept! I'll be on for the rest of the day today and in and out for the rest of the week <3

edit: whoops sorry rifter i literally just saw your message-
Light Boarding
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 95