Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 95
@daycat
I'm online right now, and for the next few hours
@daycat
I'm online right now, and for the next few hours
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@daycat

I'm currently active and ready to accept! Don't worry about having limited lair space - just go at your own pace and I'll do my best to pick up quickly in return :^]

I'll be online throughout the week too so feel free to consider returning my dragons low priority compared to anyone else who's pressed for time!
@daycat

I'm currently active and ready to accept! Don't worry about having limited lair space - just go at your own pace and I'll do my best to pick up quickly in return :^]

I'll be online throughout the week too so feel free to consider returning my dragons low priority compared to anyone else who's pressed for time!
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@Falcolmreynolds @elytra All your dragons have been sent!

@Rifter Sending now!
@Falcolmreynolds @elytra All your dragons have been sent!

@Rifter Sending now!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@renkinjutsushis

(Sorry, your ping got lost in the sea of notifications)

I'll typically be on between 11 - 21 FR time. You'd be almost guaranteed to catch me online between 11 - 12 FR, or 6-10 FR, but ping me before you start sending if you want to be sure.
@renkinjutsushis

(Sorry, your ping got lost in the sea of notifications)

I'll typically be on between 11 - 21 FR time. You'd be almost guaranteed to catch me online between 11 - 12 FR, or 6-10 FR, but ping me before you start sending if you want to be sure.
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@Chimecho i reached your PAs! Seems all mine were set up so the 3 unlabeled ones must belong to tarshaan. Thank you!!
@Chimecho i reached your PAs! Seems all mine were set up so the 3 unlabeled ones must belong to tarshaan. Thank you!!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@Rifter that's all of them! Happy battling!! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Rifter that's all of them! Happy battling!!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Winter0sun thank you SO much! have a wonderful day/evening [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Winter0sun thank you SO much! have a wonderful day/evening
oCF41Q1.png
@cloudydawn @Mirna - your dragons will be on their way shortly! sorry for sporadic delivery, it's a super busy day for me today due to many holidays occurring and I've got a LOT of dragons to move! but I promise they'll get to ya!
@cloudydawn @Mirna - your dragons will be on their way shortly! sorry for sporadic delivery, it's a super busy day for me today due to many holidays occurring and I've got a LOT of dragons to move! but I promise they'll get to ya!
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Velsim

No problem, I just got online and finished clearing out my lair enough to start accepting boarded dragons anyway. I see yours in there now so I'll get to them shortly!

@alittlebriton

Thank you! I just finished clearing out my own lair enough to pick up boarded dragons, so I'll grab yours soon, too.

@Fieryblood

Totally understand lair space issues, no worries. :P I'm online now and should be mostly available for the rest of today so you can send the five fodder over whenever.
@Velsim

No problem, I just got online and finished clearing out my lair enough to start accepting boarded dragons anyway. I see yours in there now so I'll get to them shortly!

@alittlebriton

Thank you! I just finished clearing out my own lair enough to pick up boarded dragons, so I'll grab yours soon, too.

@Fieryblood

Totally understand lair space issues, no worries. :P I'm online now and should be mostly available for the rest of today so you can send the five fodder over whenever.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Winter0sun @Morcegueres @JuliusCaesar online now, will be for the next few hours if you want to send them over!

(And JuliusCaesar, I hope you feel better! Get some good rest)
@Winter0sun @Morcegueres @JuliusCaesar online now, will be for the next few hours if you want to send them over!

(And JuliusCaesar, I hope you feel better! Get some good rest)
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 95