Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 95
@dragonpals
thank you for ping, sending them all back now (: whee
@dragonpals
thank you for ping, sending them all back now (: whee
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Reignhart @RavineCat
I'm online now if you want to send them over c:
I don't mind if you just keep them in a pending CR since I'm online sporadically
@Reignhart @RavineCat
I'm online now if you want to send them over c:
I don't mind if you just keep them in a pending CR since I'm online sporadically
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@dragonpals
thank you for the ping! sending dragons back now - lair space is limited at the moment, so will be listing in pairs :)
edit: and that’s everyone!
@dragonpals
thank you for the ping! sending dragons back now - lair space is limited at the moment, so will be listing in pairs :)
edit: and that’s everyone!
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Rifter @ghostingskies

Thank you for your patience! I only had 5 open lair slots so I appreciate you both grabbing them so quickly! :D Good luck Wind!
@Rifter @ghostingskies

Thank you for your patience! I only had 5 open lair slots so I appreciate you both grabbing them so quickly! :D Good luck Wind!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose whoo! no worries, I try to pick up as quick as.. the wind?! ... cos I know lair space can be tight when it comes to the mass boarding exodus. thank you so much!! I hope you have a lovely day/evening! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@DalphiaRose whoo! no worries, I try to pick up as quick as.. the wind?! ... cos I know lair space can be tight when it comes to the mass boarding exodus. thank you so much!! I hope you have a lovely day/evening!
LQvA7fH.png
@Mirna
Ooh, in that case, I'll send the dragons right over! :D
@Mirna
Ooh, in that case, I'll send the dragons right over! :D
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@tarshaan @xxHenry1025xx Dragons are ready to pick up!

@COparade @Rifter @cloudydawn I have very limited lair space so as soon as the dragons I have ready to pick up are taken I'll be sending out the next person's until I'm done. I'm available all day and check FR regularity so you'll see them before the end of today.
@tarshaan @xxHenry1025xx Dragons are ready to pick up!

@COparade @Rifter @cloudydawn I have very limited lair space so as soon as the dragons I have ready to pick up are taken I'll be sending out the next person's until I'm done. I'm available all day and check FR regularity so you'll see them before the end of today.
K5Ygz6H.gifkK8bN49.pngR3rbeZT.pngzJeWMIX.png
@DalphiaRose And thank you for being so diligent in sending them with such limited space! Thanks for supporting us - Lightning is working hard to take dom so we appreciate every bit of support to give us the strength to fight back [emoji=sword and shield size=1]
@DalphiaRose

And thank you for being so diligent in sending them with such limited space! Thanks for supporting us - Lightning is working hard to take dom so we appreciate every bit of support to give us the strength to fight back
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@kaaoqi hi, I am online now!
@kaaoqi hi, I am online now!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@mirna sending your dragons over!
@mirna sending your dragons over!
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org