Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle winners drawn! COMPLETE]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Litha
All into Summer Breeze please
@Litha
All into Summer Breeze please
@proudmomof1 @agreas

Done and done!

One hour left for the other two to get back to me. I added the tickets where I thought you'd like them in case you don't chime in.
For oldred100 and Captainsili, if you want these moved, please let me know.
I split oldred's between Friends w/ Fishes and Gift of the Gale
I put CaptainSili's into Friends w/ Fishes.

Just based off your previous ticket purchases.
@proudmomof1 @agreas

Done and done!

One hour left for the other two to get back to me. I added the tickets where I thought you'd like them in case you don't chime in.
For oldred100 and Captainsili, if you want these moved, please let me know.
I split oldred's between Friends w/ Fishes and Gift of the Gale
I put CaptainSili's into Friends w/ Fishes.

Just based off your previous ticket purchases.
https://discord.gg/EavNFvckqq

The Discord link for those who wanted to watch. I won't stream if nobody shows up to watch, so do let me know if you plan to :)
https://discord.gg/EavNFvckqq

The Discord link for those who wanted to watch. I won't stream if nobody shows up to watch, so do let me know if you plan to :)
@Litha I'm on the discord but if it just ends up being me, you don't have to stream. I'll just believe your results lol
@Litha I'm on the discord but if it just ends up being me, you don't have to stream. I'll just believe your results lol
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
I'm in as well, but I don't know if I'll be here for the drawing. Should be though. :D
I'm in as well, but I don't know if I'll be here for the drawing. Should be though. :D
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
[center][b]Prize Results!![/b][/center] 1. Summer Breeze [item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Airborne Parchment] [center][b]WINNER IS @finder77 WITH NUMBER 99![/B][/CENTER] 2. Mr. Rattlebone [item=Boneyard Tatters] [item=Accent: Skullface] [center][b]WINNER IS @Numinous WITH NUMBER 71![/B][/CENTER] 3. On Thin Ice [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Skin: Sculpted] [center][b]WINNER IS @birdsdonttalk WITH NUMBER 242![/B][/CENTER] 4. Ice Queen [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Frigid Armband] [center][b]WINNER IS @finder77 WITH NUMBER 6![/B][/CENTER] 5. Au Naturale [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Skin: Orange Harvester] [center][b]WINNER IS @Numinous WITH NUMBER 7![/B][/CENTER] 6. Written in the Stars [item=Companion Comet] [item=Accent: Starfall Spell] [center][b]WINNER IS @Self WITH NUMBER 12![/B][/CENTER] 7. Kinda Shady, Though... [item=Tricktrouper Crown] [item=Shady Armband] [center][b]WINNER IS @EchoedSilence WITH NUMBER 27![/B][/CENTER] 8. New Kicks [item=Crystalhide Treads] [item=Stonekeeper Sash] [item=Skin: Dragonhome Dawn] [center][b]WINNER IS @Numinous WITH NUMBER 11![/B][/CENTER] 9. Rotten to the Core [item=Runaway Rotclaw] [item=Accent: Glowing Contagion] [center][b]WINNER IS @Self WITH NUMBER 2![/B][/CENTER] 10. Naturally Bonded [item=Nature Sprite] [item=Skin: Treeborn] [center][b]WINNER IS @CaptainSili WITH NUMBER 104![/B][/CENTER] 11. Friends with the Fishes [item=Water Sprite] [item=Diver Armband] [center][b]WINNER IS @birdsdonttalk WITH NUMBER 51![/B][/CENTER] 12. Gift of the Gale [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Gustborne Balloon] [center][b]WINNER IS @finder77 WITH NUMBER 101![/B][/CENTER] 13. Shrouded in Shadows -- [i]Feel like gambling? This will be 1 retired item, 1 semi-retired item, and a retired skin/accent from 2014.[/i] [center][b]WINNER IS @birdsdonttalk WITH NUMBER 71![/B][/CENTER] They will receive: [item=Moonglow Thorns] - retired [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] - semi-retired [item=Skin: Hidden in Shadow] - skin from 2014 The drawing was screenshared and witnessed by @finder77 and @Chrisondra who can vouch for its accuracy. I'll be sending prizes out shortly! Thank you all so much for participating and I hope to see you around for many more years :D
Prize Results!!

1. Summer Breeze
Windbound Plumage Airborne Parchment
WINNER IS @finder77 WITH NUMBER 99!

2. Mr. Rattlebone
Boneyard Tatters Accent: Skullface
WINNER IS @Numinous WITH NUMBER 71!

3. On Thin Ice
Frigid Fugitive Shackles Skin: Sculpted
WINNER IS @birdsdonttalk WITH NUMBER 242!

4. Ice Queen
Chillspike Crown Frigid Armband
WINNER IS @finder77 WITH NUMBER 6!

5. Au Naturale
Naturalist Adornments Skin: Orange Harvester
WINNER IS @Numinous WITH NUMBER 7!

6. Written in the Stars
Companion Comet Accent: Starfall Spell
WINNER IS @Self WITH NUMBER 12!

7. Kinda Shady, Though...
Tricktrouper Crown Shady Armband
WINNER IS @EchoedSilence WITH NUMBER 27!

8. New Kicks
Crystalhide Treads Stonekeeper Sash Skin: Dragonhome Dawn
WINNER IS @Numinous WITH NUMBER 11!

9. Rotten to the Core
Runaway Rotclaw Accent: Glowing Contagion
WINNER IS @Self WITH NUMBER 2!

10. Naturally Bonded
Nature Sprite Skin: Treeborn
WINNER IS @CaptainSili WITH NUMBER 104!

11. Friends with the Fishes
Water Sprite Diver Armband
WINNER IS @birdsdonttalk WITH NUMBER 51!

12. Gift of the Gale
Wind Sprite Gustborne Balloon
WINNER IS @finder77 WITH NUMBER 101!

13. Shrouded in Shadows
--
Feel like gambling? This will be 1 retired item, 1 semi-retired item, and a retired skin/accent from 2014.
WINNER IS @birdsdonttalk WITH NUMBER 71!

They will receive:
Moonglow Thorns - retired
Marva's Invisibility Cloak - semi-retired
Skin: Hidden in Shadow - skin from 2014

The drawing was screenshared and witnessed by @finder77 and @Chrisondra who can vouch for its accuracy. I'll be sending prizes out shortly!

Thank you all so much for participating and I hope to see you around for many more years :D
Congrats to everyone!! And thank you again for hosting this raffle!
Congrats to everyone!! And thank you again for hosting this raffle!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
Thank you Litha!!!!!!
Congrats everyone!! Ahhhhhh I'm so excited :D
Thank you Litha!!!!!!
Congrats everyone!! Ahhhhhh I'm so excited :D
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
congrats to all and thanks for running this! <3
congrats to all and thanks for running this! <3
Oh wow!! Thank you so much for hosting, and congrats to all the winners!!
Oh wow!! Thank you so much for hosting, and congrats to all the winners!!
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21