Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle winners drawn! COMPLETE]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[quote name="finder77" date="2021-10-31 13:17:07" ] Username: Finder77 # Tickets Purchased: 10 Free Tickets Earned: 1 Payment Method: Gems Prize Choice(s): All tickets toward summer breeze plz Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump: N/A Ice Flight?: Yesssss Happy Halloween! [/quote] @litha sorry to trouble you—you said this was added but it’s not showing up on the spreadsheet for me?
finder77 wrote on 2021-10-31 13:17:07:
Username: Finder77
# Tickets Purchased: 10
Free Tickets Earned: 1
Payment Method: Gems
Prize Choice(s): All tickets toward summer breeze plz
Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump: N/A
Ice Flight?: Yesssss

Happy Halloween!

@litha sorry to trouble you—you said this was added but it’s not showing up on the spreadsheet for me?
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
@MachaTea @Numinous @Self @ProudMomof1 @oldred100 @EchoedSilence @Shatapatrika @AtticaIonia @CaptainSili @Agreas @dragonBMA @finder77 @ShadowEclipse @EuphoriasDelight @chrisondra @birdsdonttalk

Hello all! If everyone who participated in the sig/bump free ticket portion of this could post their totals, that would be immensely helpful. I'm about to go back and re-count everything to make sure ticket numbers are accurate, so having the bump/sig total separate would be great.

I'm starting that process now and expect it to take an hour or so, so I'll leave ticket sales open until I'm done totalling.

@finder77
It may have been an error! I'm going to add what you just sent in and then double-check that set of tickets when I'm going through things now c:

I'm working on making the Discord for this evening. Of course they're experiencing technical difficulties at present so it won't let me complete the server creation, but I'll keep checking back. If you would like to the present for the drawing (it will be screen share and I don't have audio on my laptop so I won't be saying anything, buuut) please PM me and I'll PM you back with the invite to the Discord server.
@MachaTea @Numinous @Self @ProudMomof1 @oldred100 @EchoedSilence @Shatapatrika @AtticaIonia @CaptainSili @Agreas @dragonBMA @finder77 @ShadowEclipse @EuphoriasDelight @chrisondra @birdsdonttalk

Hello all! If everyone who participated in the sig/bump free ticket portion of this could post their totals, that would be immensely helpful. I'm about to go back and re-count everything to make sure ticket numbers are accurate, so having the bump/sig total separate would be great.

I'm starting that process now and expect it to take an hour or so, so I'll leave ticket sales open until I'm done totalling.

@finder77
It may have been an error! I'm going to add what you just sent in and then double-check that set of tickets when I'm going through things now c:

I'm working on making the Discord for this evening. Of course they're experiencing technical difficulties at present so it won't let me complete the server creation, but I'll keep checking back. If you would like to the present for the drawing (it will be screen share and I don't have audio on my laptop so I won't be saying anything, buuut) please PM me and I'll PM you back with the invite to the Discord server.
Thanks for your hard work!! It’s been an exciting raffle
Thanks for your hard work!! It’s been an exciting raffle
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
23bumps total
Signature since raffle initiated

Thank you for hosting
23bumps total
Signature since raffle initiated

Thank you for hosting
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Got 1 bump done in total! Sheesh, I could've done more QwQ"
Got 1 bump done in total! Sheesh, I could've done more QwQ"
I think I earned 10 free signature tickets since I've had the link in my signature since Oct 25th. (I may have miscounted though-)
I think I earned 10 free signature tickets since I've had the link in my signature since Oct 25th. (I may have miscounted though-)
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
25 bumps total. Sig since raffle began
25 bumps total. Sig since raffle began
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
Sign for raffle in sig, but no bumps though
Sign for raffle in sig, but no bumps though
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@dragonBMA
According to my counts, your sig tickets were counted in when you posted them-- 5 on 11/11, 5 on 10/29, and 5 on 10/25 . c: done

@EchoedSilence
Your bump tickets were distributed as you requested them, and you have 5 sig tickets left to distribute. 15 were used on 10/19 c: done

@Self
You used 15 sig tickets on 10/18, which leaves you with 5 now! Let me know where you'd like to put them. Bump tickets were added as they were requested. done

@MachaTea
According to my counts you have 5 sig tickets to distribute as you please!

@Chrisondra
When you sent over the WC scroll we both made a couple errors! First, I value these guys at their Marketplace value (2kg) buuut we also didn't 1.2x the value for wishlist. So you have 11 more tickets to distribute. Let me know where you would like them c: done

@oldred100
You have 20 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them. ADDED TO FRIENDS W FISHES and GIFT OF GALE- 10 and 10

@ProudMomof1
You have 20 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them. done

@CaptainSili
You have 10 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them. ADDED TO FRIENDS WITH THE FISHES

@Agreas
You have 15 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them.

@AtticaIonia
You have 15 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them. done

If I don't get replies from the above people RE: sig tickets, I'll put the tickets in the last raffle you purchased a ticket for OR the one you've shown most interest in.

Sorry for all the pings, guys! Just wanna make sure everyone gets what they deserve for their dedication to this <3
The spreadsheet should be fully updated now, with purchases, sig, bump tickets and dates listed. If something is off, please tell me! The last thing I want to do is mess up your hard work. I believe it should be right now.

One thing to note is that the numbers might look a bit funny at a glance. For instance, a 10-ticket purchase could get slots 24-33. 24-33 is ten tickets, I promise!
1. 24
2. 25
3. 26
4. 27
5. 28
6. 29
7. 30
8. 31
9. 32
10. 33

Just to clarify that since I got a message about it, haha.

I'm aiming to do the drawing roughly 5 hours from now, at 7:30PM EST. Prizes will be distributed as soon as the drawing is done. Requirements were met on all raffles so we'll be concluding all of this today!

@finder77
It looks like I did add those in-- they just got combined with the 55 tickets you bought for that after for a total of 66. The dates and numbers are now listed on the raffle spreadsheet.
@dragonBMA
According to my counts, your sig tickets were counted in when you posted them-- 5 on 11/11, 5 on 10/29, and 5 on 10/25 . c: done

@EchoedSilence
Your bump tickets were distributed as you requested them, and you have 5 sig tickets left to distribute. 15 were used on 10/19 c: done

@Self
You used 15 sig tickets on 10/18, which leaves you with 5 now! Let me know where you'd like to put them. Bump tickets were added as they were requested. done

@MachaTea
According to my counts you have 5 sig tickets to distribute as you please!

@Chrisondra
When you sent over the WC scroll we both made a couple errors! First, I value these guys at their Marketplace value (2kg) buuut we also didn't 1.2x the value for wishlist. So you have 11 more tickets to distribute. Let me know where you would like them c: done

@oldred100
You have 20 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them. ADDED TO FRIENDS W FISHES and GIFT OF GALE- 10 and 10

@ProudMomof1
You have 20 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them. done

@CaptainSili
You have 10 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them. ADDED TO FRIENDS WITH THE FISHES

@Agreas
You have 15 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them.

@AtticaIonia
You have 15 sig tickets to distribute, let me know where you would like them. done

If I don't get replies from the above people RE: sig tickets, I'll put the tickets in the last raffle you purchased a ticket for OR the one you've shown most interest in.

Sorry for all the pings, guys! Just wanna make sure everyone gets what they deserve for their dedication to this <3
The spreadsheet should be fully updated now, with purchases, sig, bump tickets and dates listed. If something is off, please tell me! The last thing I want to do is mess up your hard work. I believe it should be right now.

One thing to note is that the numbers might look a bit funny at a glance. For instance, a 10-ticket purchase could get slots 24-33. 24-33 is ten tickets, I promise!
1. 24
2. 25
3. 26
4. 27
5. 28
6. 29
7. 30
8. 31
9. 32
10. 33

Just to clarify that since I got a message about it, haha.

I'm aiming to do the drawing roughly 5 hours from now, at 7:30PM EST. Prizes will be distributed as soon as the drawing is done. Requirements were met on all raffles so we'll be concluding all of this today!

@finder77
It looks like I did add those in-- they just got combined with the 55 tickets you bought for that after for a total of 66. The dates and numbers are now listed on the raffle spreadsheet.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21