Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ENDED] Halloween RAFFLE Dragons+G+More
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Dragon: Baudin
Apparel: Mossy Maze Colony and Conjurer's Webs? I'll good with any other item though if I can't get them
Familiar: Deadwood Boar
Baldwins: Any 2 random
Dragon: Baudin
Apparel: Mossy Maze Colony and Conjurer's Webs? I'll good with any other item though if I can't get them
Familiar: Deadwood Boar
Baldwins: Any 2 random
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
@rattovo

Do the people who won a participants prize, do we get to choose what we get or do we just pick once all the higher place winners choose their prizes?
@rattovo

Do the people who won a participants prize, do we get to choose what we get or do we just pick once all the higher place winners choose their prizes?
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[quote name="Starflight19" date="2021-10-25 15:11:10" ] @rattovo Do the people who won a participants prize, do we get to choose what we get or do we just pick once all the higher place winners choose their prizes? [/quote] @Starflight19 Everyone will get to pick ^^ It's a little more complicated right now with the winners higher up due to the amount of items but it should speed up once we're done the next round of 5 people!
Starflight19 wrote on 2021-10-25 15:11:10:
@rattovo

@Starflight19 Everyone will get to pick ^^ It's a little more complicated right now with the winners higher up due to the amount of items but it should speed up once we're done the next round of 5 people!
image.gif Z2soOA2.png
WKtl2lb.png
JvUa9ma.png
ugUahiN.png
boo.png Baldwin's Materials S/T
Dragons:
1. A hatchling from Sindra and Dalkeith
2. A hatchling from Rohan and Etude

Familiars:
1. Nightfall Imp
2. Ignited Imp

Apparel:
1. Lucky Sage Lantern
2. Conjurer’s Staff
3. Poison Dart Frog Companion
4. Marsh Frog Companion

Baldwin’s:
Anything, but preferably muck
Dragons:
1. A hatchling from Sindra and Dalkeith
2. A hatchling from Rohan and Etude

Familiars:
1. Nightfall Imp
2. Ignited Imp

Apparel:
1. Lucky Sage Lantern
2. Conjurer’s Staff
3. Poison Dart Frog Companion
4. Marsh Frog Companion

Baldwin’s:
Anything, but preferably muck
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
Prizes have been sent to Oblivatrixon, imginate, c4uni, Cattafang, and Agreas apart from some items Hayalet is holding or hatchlings who will be here on the 31st. Those will be sent to you later today when they're online ^^ [center][size=5][b]Next round[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3061805/15#post_49351589]DRAGON SELECTION[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3061805/15#post_49351591]OTHER PRIZES SELECTION[/url][/b][/size] [b][size=4][emoji=gold star size=1]Please use the links above to view the updated prize lists![emoji=gold star size=1][/size][/center][/b] [center]Note: Listing the choices is just in case previous choices are taken by winners higher up![/center] @Serendipitysnake Please select: 1 dragon 1 apparel items 2 familiars 2 baldwin's materials You will also be receiving 2 chests at random! ----- @Dawkosaur I'll check in with you if your previous selections are taken :) You will also be receiving 2 chests at random! ----- @vixentail Please list your top 3 choices: 1 dragon 2 familiars Please list your top 6 choices: apparel items baldwin's materials (you'll be receiving 2 of each but just in case previous choices are taken!) You will also be receiving 2 chests at random! ----- @WillyTheSilkArt Please list your top 4 choices: 1 dragon 2 familiars Please list your top 8 choices: apparel items baldwin's materials (you'll be receiving 2 of each but just in case previous choices are taken!) You will also be receiving 2 chests at random! ----- @slyvir Thank you for being considerate! Are you sure you don't mind random items if your choices are taken? You will also be receiving 2 chests at random!
Prizes have been sent to Oblivatrixon, imginate, c4uni, Cattafang, and Agreas apart from some items Hayalet is holding or hatchlings who will be here on the 31st. Those will be sent to you later today when they're online ^^
Next round
DRAGON SELECTION
OTHER PRIZES SELECTION

Please use the links above to view the updated prize lists!

Note: Listing the choices is just in case previous choices are taken by winners higher up!

@Serendipitysnake

Please select:
1 dragon
1 apparel items
2 familiars
2 baldwin's materials

You will also be receiving 2 chests at random!

@Dawkosaur

I'll check in with you if your previous selections are taken :)

@vixentail

Please list your top 3 choices:
1 dragon
2 familiars

Please list your top 6 choices:
apparel items
baldwin's materials
(you'll be receiving 2 of each but just in case previous choices are taken!)

@WillyTheSilkArt

Please list your top 4 choices:
1 dragon
2 familiars

Please list your top 8 choices:
apparel items
baldwin's materials
(you'll be receiving 2 of each but just in case previous choices are taken!)

@slyvir

Thank you for being considerate! Are you sure you don't mind random items if your choices are taken?

image.gif Z2soOA2.png
WKtl2lb.png
JvUa9ma.png
ugUahiN.png
Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72937029][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729371/72937029_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel items: Both Wizard Hats Familiar: Blackwing Croaker Baldwin's materials: 2 Copper Mucks
Dragon: 72937029_350.png

Apparel items: Both Wizard Hats

Familiar: Blackwing Croaker

Baldwin's materials: 2 Copper Mucks
WzTP0km.png
my top 3 dragons:

Sindra x Daleth
Odfrian x Izulu
Relius x Zathix

my top 3 fams:
Bloodstone Beetle
Ignited Imp
Greybeak Reaper

my top 6 apparel items:
Poison Dart Frog
Swamp Kelpie Mane
Desert Rain Frog
Noxious Colony
Black Wooly Coat
Wavespun Feathered Wings

my top 6 mats:
Purple Ooze
Red Ooze
Green Ooze
Copper Muck
Orange Ooze
Yellow Sludge

thank u !!!!! hope i did this right ! @rattovo
my top 3 dragons:

Sindra x Daleth
Odfrian x Izulu
Relius x Zathix

my top 3 fams:
Bloodstone Beetle
Ignited Imp
Greybeak Reaper

my top 6 apparel items:
Poison Dart Frog
Swamp Kelpie Mane
Desert Rain Frog
Noxious Colony
Black Wooly Coat
Wavespun Feathered Wings

my top 6 mats:
Purple Ooze
Red Ooze
Green Ooze
Copper Muck
Orange Ooze
Yellow Sludge

thank u !!!!! hope i did this right ! @rattovo
lijgU9.png
Absolutely sure about the random items, I hadn’t mentioned the chest because those were already random :)

the only hard limit I have is that request on avoiding completely the sludge and/or slime genes on the dragon if everything else is already gone.

That’s for my own mental health, as those genes creeps me out and I feel it’d be very rude to get one of the beauties only to get rid of them straight away, not with how much preparation and care you put in handling this event.

If it really come to that I’d rather completely bow out and leave them behind as donation for future events. Thank you too for being considerate I appreciate it
Absolutely sure about the random items, I hadn’t mentioned the chest because those were already random :)

the only hard limit I have is that request on avoiding completely the sludge and/or slime genes on the dragon if everything else is already gone.

That’s for my own mental health, as those genes creeps me out and I feel it’d be very rude to get one of the beauties only to get rid of them straight away, not with how much preparation and care you put in handling this event.

If it really come to that I’d rather completely bow out and leave them behind as donation for future events. Thank you too for being considerate I appreciate it
v886aA7.png 6YousWl.pnghzM3Sr2.pngL74Jfbv.png F7omzdo.png 0HBKL8H.png
dEe2UrM.png
uPNWHgD.png
0vW8aup.png
@slyvir Totally understandable! I’m sure there will be options for you to get you a dragon you’d be happy to have in your lair :)

Just waiting for WillyTheSilkArt to reply with their choices right now.
@slyvir Totally understandable! I’m sure there will be options for you to get you a dragon you’d be happy to have in your lair :)

Just waiting for WillyTheSilkArt to reply with their choices right now.
image.gif Z2soOA2.png
WKtl2lb.png
JvUa9ma.png
ugUahiN.png
@WillyTheSilkArt Reminder to select your items before 18:13 FR Time +0! Otherwise we'll move on to others first so the rest aren't made to wait. Hope that's understandable!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3061805/18#post_49363305
@WillyTheSilkArt Reminder to select your items before 18:13 FR Time +0! Otherwise we'll move on to others first so the rest aren't made to wait. Hope that's understandable!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3061805/18#post_49363305
image.gif Z2soOA2.png
WKtl2lb.png
JvUa9ma.png
ugUahiN.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21