Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF] Bonfire Bingo '21 OPEN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@Disillusionist @Katsuji @gravitycon @bottledlightning @clanguardian @firegem1401 @jbapple @goldia @Beatoriche @Falconair @StrykeSlammerII @WardenoftheBluff @airdragon @Aerinsol @dragonflare92 @Havic @sinjin @chamilet @meadbhb @Tenrecidae @hotpants @SilentWanderer @TortoiseLynx @IrmaBoissy @biscuitygoodness @memelissa @robotzebra @martine @vixentail @5inthemorning @whamm @twistyxrenegade @terrified @eschtaaa @flamevalkyrie @dreamclaws @crystalitar @Kothra @tigressrising @katsuji @Venusian @ajgreelyfan3 @chamilet @BWAPPI @milesss @wish8967 [center][b]Tuesday-8/17[/b] [item=Leon's Mane] Leon's mane (seafood)
@Disillusionist @Katsuji @gravitycon @bottledlightning @clanguardian @firegem1401 @jbapple @goldia @Beatoriche @Falconair @StrykeSlammerII @WardenoftheBluff @airdragon @Aerinsol @dragonflare92 @Havic @sinjin @chamilet @meadbhb @Tenrecidae @hotpants @SilentWanderer @TortoiseLynx @IrmaBoissy @biscuitygoodness @memelissa @robotzebra @martine @vixentail @5inthemorning @whamm @twistyxrenegade @terrified @eschtaaa @flamevalkyrie @dreamclaws @crystalitar @Kothra @tigressrising @katsuji @Venusian @ajgreelyfan3 @chamilet @BWAPPI @milesss @wish8967
Tuesday-8/17
Leon's Mane
Leon's mane (seafood)
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Pinkerton wants you to have a balanced diet!
Pinkerton wants you to have a balanced diet!
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
@IronPen - Sending in 5kt via CR for Card 1, please. ^-^
@IronPen - Sending in 5kt via CR for Card 1, please. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@DragonwolfAZ
My good user, you can buy one card at a time, please resend your CR with only 5k if you don't mind and pick which card you'd like. If you win two bingos then you may play the second at the cost of 2500T instead of 5000T

Can you clarify something for me? If I pull a seafood and you pull a material, both on the same day, am I allowed to attribute my seafood to both cards or just one card? And can I use both my seafood and your material or can I only pick one of them to be that day's "marker"? And I want to be sure, I cant use any of you pulls from last Monday or Sunday, correct? Thank you!

For one, since you only have one card to worry about, dismiss the worry about item managing. My pulls are used to bridge any gaps in your own pulls (say you never pull a seafood and it's the last you need and I have a seafood). YOUR pulls can apply to any matching slot until you report the bingo, after which they are stuck to those spots and can not be moved or reused. You can use one of my pulls from any day to fill in an empty corresponding slot once per card.

This is to keep the luck still a factor since it's possible I might never pull the seafood you need so you either have to try a different solution or wait until one of us finally gets what's needed. I once spent a week getting 5 trinkets, 1 meat and 1 battlestone when a user lamented they need an insect to make a bingo and none of theirs were insects either.

If this explanation doesn't help, feel free to ping again and I will clarify as best I can where you are still confused.
@DragonwolfAZ
My good user, you can buy one card at a time, please resend your CR with only 5k if you don't mind and pick which card you'd like. If you win two bingos then you may play the second at the cost of 2500T instead of 5000T

Can you clarify something for me? If I pull a seafood and you pull a material, both on the same day, am I allowed to attribute my seafood to both cards or just one card? And can I use both my seafood and your material or can I only pick one of them to be that day's "marker"? And I want to be sure, I cant use any of you pulls from last Monday or Sunday, correct? Thank you!

For one, since you only have one card to worry about, dismiss the worry about item managing. My pulls are used to bridge any gaps in your own pulls (say you never pull a seafood and it's the last you need and I have a seafood). YOUR pulls can apply to any matching slot until you report the bingo, after which they are stuck to those spots and can not be moved or reused. You can use one of my pulls from any day to fill in an empty corresponding slot once per card.

This is to keep the luck still a factor since it's possible I might never pull the seafood you need so you either have to try a different solution or wait until one of us finally gets what's needed. I once spent a week getting 5 trinkets, 1 meat and 1 battlestone when a user lamented they need an insect to make a bingo and none of theirs were insects either.

If this explanation doesn't help, feel free to ping again and I will clarify as best I can where you are still confused.
@Disillusionist @Katsuji @gravitycon @bottledlightning @clanguardian @firegem1401 @jbapple @goldia @Beatoriche @Falconair @StrykeSlammerII @WardenoftheBluff @airdragon @Aerinsol @dragonflare92 @Havic @sinjin @chamilet @meadbhb @Tenrecidae @hotpants @SilentWanderer @TortoiseLynx @IrmaBoissy @biscuitygoodness @memelissa @robotzebra @martine @vixentail @5inthemorning @whamm @twistyxrenegade @terrified @eschtaaa @flamevalkyrie @dreamclaws @crystalitar @Kothra @tigressrising @katsuji @Venusian @ajgreelyfan3 @chamilet @BWAPPI @milesss @wish8967 @FinalFlight @DragonWolfAZ [center]Wednesday-8/18 [item=rose pixie] Rose Pixie (seafood)
@Disillusionist @Katsuji @gravitycon @bottledlightning @clanguardian @firegem1401 @jbapple @goldia @Beatoriche @Falconair @StrykeSlammerII @WardenoftheBluff @airdragon @Aerinsol @dragonflare92 @Havic @sinjin @chamilet @meadbhb @Tenrecidae @hotpants @SilentWanderer @TortoiseLynx @IrmaBoissy @biscuitygoodness @memelissa @robotzebra @martine @vixentail @5inthemorning @whamm @twistyxrenegade @terrified @eschtaaa @flamevalkyrie @dreamclaws @crystalitar @Kothra @tigressrising @katsuji @Venusian @ajgreelyfan3 @chamilet @BWAPPI @milesss @wish8967 @FinalFlight @DragonWolfAZ
Wednesday-8/18
Rose Pixie
Rose Pixie (seafood)
This is probably a silly question, but how does the Free Space square work?
This is probably a silly question, but how does the Free Space square work?
seGmw74.jpg
@hotpants
Exactly that, a free space, it counts as if it's already filled
@hotpants
Exactly that, a free space, it counts as if it's already filled
@IronPen, Bingo.

My Card #: 2

Middle Column.

Your Tuesday Pull (Seafood - Leon's Mane), Monday Pull (Material - Encapsulated Mist), Free Space, Tuesday Pull (Material - Pink Chalcedony), Wednesday Pull (Trinket - Brawler Gauntlet)

I am Row 33 on the spreadsheet.
@IronPen, Bingo.

My Card #: 2

Middle Column.

Your Tuesday Pull (Seafood - Leon's Mane), Monday Pull (Material - Encapsulated Mist), Free Space, Tuesday Pull (Material - Pink Chalcedony), Wednesday Pull (Trinket - Brawler Gauntlet)

I am Row 33 on the spreadsheet.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
[center]@IronPen OH in that case, bingo! I used Card #1 And the following items Monday-[Item=ragamouse] Tuesday-[item=lead Ore] Wednesday-[item=glass Knife] Thursday-[item=palefoot Slug] Like this [img]https://i.ibb.co/9yP5QnY/2-F8-Tyel-2.png[/img]
@IronPen

OH in that case, bingo!

I used Card #1

And the following items

Monday- Ragamouse
Tuesday- Lead Ore
Wednesday- Glass Knife
Thursday- Palefoot Slug

Like this

2-F8-Tyel-2.png
seGmw74.jpg
@hotpants @Katsuji