Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF] Bonfire Bingo '21 OPEN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@dreamclaws
Small question, is it luck that you also got a sugarglider or is it my pull? Because my pulls only apply when you're using a bingo, not using the spreadsheet
@dreamclaws
Small question, is it luck that you also got a sugarglider or is it my pull? Because my pulls only apply when you're using a bingo, not using the spreadsheet
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen Ahh sorry I misunderstood. I thought we could choose either your pull or our pull each day. I don't understand the difference between the bingo or the spreadsheet? I already did my Pinkerton this morning before I signed up for this and didn't remember what it was.
@IronPen Ahh sorry I misunderstood. I thought we could choose either your pull or our pull each day. I don't understand the difference between the bingo or the spreadsheet? I already did my Pinkerton this morning before I signed up for this and didn't remember what it was.
Na5WGHa.png
@dreamclaws
The spreadsheet is used to note down your pulls so that when you declare a bingo I can check myself to make sure all the pieces line up, there are no repeats with already used items in impossible places or that you haven't mistaken one spot for another. My pulls are used if say you only need an apparel piece but haven't drawn one to achieve a bingo, if I have then you can borrow it to use on your sheet, but it will be locked to the space you use it for and you can only do so once per card. My pulls are noted in my own part of the spreadsheet separate from yours.

If you can't recall the item then please leave it blank. The event is running for two weeks and should not impact your ability to get a bingo.
@dreamclaws
The spreadsheet is used to note down your pulls so that when you declare a bingo I can check myself to make sure all the pieces line up, there are no repeats with already used items in impossible places or that you haven't mistaken one spot for another. My pulls are used if say you only need an apparel piece but haven't drawn one to achieve a bingo, if I have then you can borrow it to use on your sheet, but it will be locked to the space you use it for and you can only do so once per card. My pulls are noted in my own part of the spreadsheet separate from yours.

If you can't recall the item then please leave it blank. The event is running for two weeks and should not impact your ability to get a bingo.
@IronPen

Sending in a CR for Card #2! I'd love a ping for next year's bingo too. c:
@IronPen

Sending in a CR for Card #2! I'd love a ping for next year's bingo too. c:
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@IronPen Okay, thanks for explaining!
@IronPen Okay, thanks for explaining!
Na5WGHa.png
@milesss
i also have two questions- 1) can i use your sunday pull for sunday even though i'm entering today 2) an item only counts for one slot, right, not every slot it applies to?

No, my pulls are only to act as freebies for bingos, not fill in slots, the spreadsheet is only for your own items. And an item only counts for a slot when you state where on the card it is, until you do so it can be in any slot it applies since there is no physical sight involved. After that then yes, you can not move it nor reuse it anywhere else
@milesss
i also have two questions- 1) can i use your sunday pull for sunday even though i'm entering today 2) an item only counts for one slot, right, not every slot it applies to?

No, my pulls are only to act as freebies for bingos, not fill in slots, the spreadsheet is only for your own items. And an item only counts for a slot when you state where on the card it is, until you do so it can be in any slot it applies since there is no physical sight involved. After that then yes, you can not move it nor reuse it anywhere else
@Disillusionist @Katsuji @gravitycon @bottledlightning @clanguardian @firegem1401 @jbapple @goldia @Beatoriche @Falconair @StrykeSlammerII @WardenoftheBluff @airdragon @Aerinsol @dragonflare92 @Havic @sinjin @chamilet @meadbhb @Tenrecidae @hotpants @SilentWanderer @TortoiseLynx @IrmaBoissy @biscuitygoodness @memelissa @robotzebra @martine @vixentail @5inthemorning @whamm @twistyxrenegade @terrified @eschtaaa @flamevalkyrie @dreamclaws @crystalitar @Kothra @tigressrising @katsuji @Venusian @ajgreelyfan3 @chamilet @BWAPPI @milesss [center]Monday-8/16 [item=spearmint] Spearmint (Plant)
@Disillusionist @Katsuji @gravitycon @bottledlightning @clanguardian @firegem1401 @jbapple @goldia @Beatoriche @Falconair @StrykeSlammerII @WardenoftheBluff @airdragon @Aerinsol @dragonflare92 @Havic @sinjin @chamilet @meadbhb @Tenrecidae @hotpants @SilentWanderer @TortoiseLynx @IrmaBoissy @biscuitygoodness @memelissa @robotzebra @martine @vixentail @5inthemorning @whamm @twistyxrenegade @terrified @eschtaaa @flamevalkyrie @dreamclaws @crystalitar @Kothra @tigressrising @katsuji @Venusian @ajgreelyfan3 @chamilet @BWAPPI @milesss
Monday-8/16
Spearmint
Spearmint (Plant)
daily bump
daily bump
I assume the middle square is a free space? Also pinglist please!
[quote name="@Wish8967" date="2021-08-16 17:02:33" ] I assume the middle square is a free space? Also pinglist please! [/quote] yes it is!
@Wish8967 wrote on 2021-08-16 17:02:33:
yes it is!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29