Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF] Bonfire Bingo '21 OPEN
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@ironpen Thanks! And i could understand the rule for new entries, but.. yeh i had so many unused pulls xD I send payment for card #1. Wich would let me claim a bingo here. Free space. Your pull on day 10 (Expertly-Crafted spear (trinket)) My pull on day 13 (Vial of river Muck (mat) My pull on day 2 (Berserker(battleston) My Pull on day 5 (Brass Steampunk Wings apparel) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/490949898754064396/881246165172101130/unknown.png[/img] (if im indeed not mistaken lol) could i get the Silver Unicorn set for this? and do i still am eligible to then retire to the winner pot? xD
@ironpen Thanks! And i could understand the rule for new entries, but.. yeh i had so many unused pulls xD

I send payment for card #1.

Wich would let me claim a bingo here.
Free space.
Your pull on day 10 (Expertly-Crafted spear (trinket))
My pull on day 13 (Vial of river Muck (mat)
My pull on day 2 (Berserker(battleston)
My Pull on day 5 (Brass Steampunk Wings apparel)

unknown.png

(if im indeed not mistaken lol)
could i get the Silver Unicorn set for this?

and do i still am eligible to then retire to the winner pot? xD
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@Crystalitar
I think until I can parse out the rules better I won't allow you to enter the pot. Feels a bit much to buy a card, win and then go for the pot all in on day sorry.
@Crystalitar
I think until I can parse out the rules better I won't allow you to enter the pot. Feels a bit much to buy a card, win and then go for the pot all in on day sorry.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen That's ok!!

Had fun xD My luck was me haha.
Hope it gave an amusing example at least at an unusual situation? :p

Thanks for hosting!!

Good luck to all who are in the winner's pot!
@IronPen That's ok!!

Had fun xD My luck was me haha.
Hope it gave an amusing example at least at an unusual situation? :p

Thanks for hosting!!

Good luck to all who are in the winner's pot!
[/center]
@IronPen Could I have the Redbolt Construct please? I think I will just quit from here; the winner's pot isn't that enticing to me personally and I've won lots of things this festival already. Thank you for running this! It was just as fun as always; I always look forward to it.[emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@IronPen

Could I have the Redbolt Construct please? I think I will just quit from here; the winner's pot isn't that enticing to me personally and I've won lots of things this festival already.

Thank you for running this! It was just as fun as always; I always look forward to it.
aKHNXwM.png
@IronPen I have finally gotten my bingos. After claiming prizes from the prize pool, is there any reason not to enter the winner's raffle? [b]Vertical:[/b] False Podid (Meat) Blue Quartz (Material) Aviar Cave Painting (Trinket) Cat's Leg Armor (Apparel) Fresh Trunk (Meat) [b]Horizontal:[/b] Iron Gear (Trinket) Wild Catsup (Plant) Shell-dwelling Cichlid (Seafood) - Your Pull False Podid (Meat) Scholar (Battlestone) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857076384572768259/881269754541781032/2F8Tyel.png[/img]
@IronPen I have finally gotten my bingos. After claiming prizes from the prize pool, is there any reason not to enter the winner's raffle?

Vertical:
False Podid (Meat)
Blue Quartz (Material)
Aviar Cave Painting (Trinket)
Cat's Leg Armor (Apparel)
Fresh Trunk (Meat)

Horizontal:
Iron Gear (Trinket)
Wild Catsup (Plant)
Shell-dwelling Cichlid (Seafood) - Your Pull
False Podid (Meat)
Scholar (Battlestone)

2F8Tyel.png
Na5WGHa.png
@dreamclaws
Wow was not expecting double False podids but those are bingos. Pick your prizes! Also the Winner's Pot is if you like the chance of winning th eprize
@dreamclaws
Wow was not expecting double False podids but those are bingos. Pick your prizes! Also the Winner's Pot is if you like the chance of winning th eprize
@IronPen Thank you! I would like to enter the winner's pot, please. As for my prizes, can I please have the Algae-Bottom Slarg and Tigerlily Flowerfall? Unless I can just have one, in which I'd like the Slarg.

And yeah, I was very surprised to get two of the same food item, considering how many different items there are in the game!

@IronPen Thank you! I would like to enter the winner's pot, please. As for my prizes, can I please have the Algae-Bottom Slarg and Tigerlily Flowerfall? Unless I can just have one, in which I'd like the Slarg.

And yeah, I was very surprised to get two of the same food item, considering how many different items there are in the game!

Na5WGHa.png
@IronPen was hoping for a battlestone or familiar, but alas, just another piece of apparel for my last pull. I'll retire to the Winner's Pot, please.
@IronPen was hoping for a battlestone or familiar, but alas, just another piece of apparel for my last pull. I'll retire to the Winner's Pot, please.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@Disillusionist @Katsuji @/gravitycon @bottledlightning @clanguardian @firegem1401 @jbapple @goldia @/Beatoriche @Falconair @StrykeSlammerII @WardenoftheBluff @airdragon @Aerinsol @dragonflare92 @Havic @sinjin @chamilet @meadbhb @Tenrecidae @hotpants @SilentWanderer @TortoiseLynx @IrmaBoissy @biscuitygoodness @memelissa @robotzebra @martine @vixentail @5inthemorning @whamm @twistyxrenegade @terrified @eschtaaa @flamevalkyrie @dreamclaws @crystalitar @Kothra @tigressrising @katsuji @Venusian @ajgreelyfan3 @chamilet @BWAPPI @milesss @wish8967 @FinalFlight @DragonWolfAZ @ryulyn Welp that's the end of this year's bingo! I definitely have some things to review to make the game easier to understand. Thank you all for all your patience and good cheer! And remember if you want to pinged for the next time I host the bingo just say~ [center][b]Most Bingos Winner: [/b] @Beatoriche [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555557498355056647/881442310028668928/random.png[/img] [b]Winner's Pot randomly generated:[/b] @gravitycon [/center]
@Disillusionist @Katsuji @/gravitycon @bottledlightning @clanguardian @firegem1401 @jbapple @goldia @/Beatoriche @Falconair @StrykeSlammerII @WardenoftheBluff @airdragon @Aerinsol @dragonflare92 @Havic @sinjin @chamilet @meadbhb @Tenrecidae @hotpants @SilentWanderer @TortoiseLynx @IrmaBoissy @biscuitygoodness @memelissa @robotzebra @martine @vixentail @5inthemorning @whamm @twistyxrenegade @terrified @eschtaaa @flamevalkyrie @dreamclaws @crystalitar @Kothra @tigressrising @katsuji @Venusian @ajgreelyfan3 @chamilet @BWAPPI @milesss @wish8967 @FinalFlight @DragonWolfAZ @ryulyn

Welp that's the end of this year's bingo! I definitely have some things to review to make the game easier to understand. Thank you all for all your patience and good cheer! And remember if you want to pinged for the next time I host the bingo just say~
Most Bingos Winner:
@Beatoriche

random.png
Winner's Pot randomly generated:
@gravitycon
Congratz to the winner!

I would love to be pinged for future bingo's!!
Congratz to the winner!

I would love to be pinged for future bingo's!!
[/center]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29