Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF] Bonfire Bingo '21 OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[quote name="@Disillusionist" date="2021-08-15 01:02:41" ] @/IronPen CR'd over payment for Card 2! (Also, will there be a new badge for this year? I noticed we're still using the same badge from last year.) [/quote] Sadly no not this year, I didn't ask in time for the artists to be able to make one ;ovo One of these days I'll commission a badge I can reuse every year but I'm gonna have my hands full XD
@Disillusionist wrote on 2021-08-15 01:02:41:
@/IronPen CR'd over payment for Card 2! (Also, will there be a new badge for this year? I noticed we're still using the same badge from last year.)
Sadly no not this year, I didn't ask in time for the artists to be able to make one ;ovo

One of these days I'll commission a badge I can reuse every year but I'm gonna have my hands full XD
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen Rofl, no problem! Thanks for pinging again, always nice to see this event running. :D
@IronPen Rofl, no problem! Thanks for pinging again, always nice to see this event running. :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@jbapple I don't mind too much cause you've played this game enough I know you're honorable about it but please try and list the item by name from here forward to help avoid any possible bingo cheats.
@jbapple I don't mind too much cause you've played this game enough I know you're honorable about it but please try and list the item by name from here forward to help avoid any possible bingo cheats.
@IronPen sure I can go back and edit that in now, I was just unsure what to list!
@IronPen sure I can go back and edit that in now, I was just unsure what to list!
@IronPen sending a PM for card #3!
@IronPen sending a PM for card #3!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
This is so cool! I've never done any Pinkerton themed events on here before and bingo seems like it'll be pretty fun ^^

Could I please be put on the pinglist for next bingo?
This is so cool! I've never done any Pinkerton themed events on here before and bingo seems like it'll be pretty fun ^^

Could I please be put on the pinglist for next bingo?
seGmw74.jpg
@hotpants
No you don't send in you Pinkerton pull unless you've entered the Winner's Pot, which can only be done after winning at least one bingo.

BE SURE TO RECORD IN THE SPREADSHEET THOUGH
@hotpants
No you don't send in you Pinkerton pull unless you've entered the Winner's Pot, which can only be done after winning at least one bingo.

BE SURE TO RECORD IN THE SPREADSHEET THOUGH
Oh okay, apologise about that, but thank you for clarifying :] I think I must have misunderstood the rules a little there
Oh okay, apologise about that, but thank you for clarifying :] I think I must have misunderstood the rules a little there
seGmw74.jpg
@hotpants
It happens every year, that's why I encourage you all to ask if you're confused
@hotpants
It happens every year, that's why I encourage you all to ask if you're confused
@IronPen this is so cool! I'll send a cr for card 3 right now
@IronPen this is so cool! I'll send a cr for card 3 right now
heyZH2H.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mtHAEL4.png
mlSrRbK.png