Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF] Bonfire Bingo '21 OPEN
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@IronPen

OK, I actually have a second bingo this time! In the third column on card 2.
  • Menacing Idol (Trinket) - 8-24
  • Noxious Coralclimber Toxin (Material) - 8-20
  • Free Space
  • Driftwood Branch (Material) - 8-27
  • Golden Betta (Seafood) - 8-22
@IronPen

OK, I actually have a second bingo this time! In the third column on card 2.
  • Menacing Idol (Trinket) - 8-24
  • Noxious Coralclimber Toxin (Material) - 8-20
  • Free Space
  • Driftwood Branch (Material) - 8-27
  • Golden Betta (Seafood) - 8-22
aKHNXwM.png
@IronPen I got a bingo! On card three, middle row
Material (cerith shell), trinket (fangback figurine), free, familiar (longneck interloper), plant (raspberry)
@IronPen I got a bingo! On card three, middle row
Material (cerith shell), trinket (fangback figurine), free, familiar (longneck interloper), plant (raspberry)
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
[quote name="@Kothra" date="2021-08-27 07:40:51" ] Winner's pot pull for today was Scholar (Battlestone). [/quote] remember it only counts if you send it in but you are welcome to skip today and keep the stone
@Kothra wrote on 2021-08-27 07:40:51:
Winner's pot pull for today was Scholar (Battlestone).
remember it only counts if you send it in but you are welcome to skip today and keep the stone
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Falconair @Venusian @dragonflare92 @Ajgreelyfan3

Bingos!! Pick your prizes! As it's friday there can be no new cards so either you can quit the game from here or retire to the Winner's Pot.
@Falconair @Venusian @dragonflare92 @Ajgreelyfan3

Bingos!! Pick your prizes! As it's friday there can be no new cards so either you can quit the game from here or retire to the Winner's Pot.
@milesss remember to get your prize
@milesss remember to get your prize
@IronPen [quote name="IronPen" date="2021-08-27 15:03:18" ] [quote name="@Kothra" date="2021-08-27 07:40:51" ] Winner's pot pull for today was Scholar (Battlestone). [/quote] remember it only counts if you send it in but you are welcome to skip today and keep the stone [/quote] I was tying to send it in, does that mean i should remove it from the spreadsheet?
@IronPen
IronPen wrote on 2021-08-27 15:03:18:
@Kothra wrote on 2021-08-27 07:40:51:
Winner's pot pull for today was Scholar (Battlestone).
remember it only counts if you send it in but you are welcome to skip today and keep the stone

I was tying to send it in, does that mean i should remove it from the spreadsheet?
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@kothra
No you don't need to, it means physically send it through pm or CR. Did I miss it somehow?
@kothra
No you don't need to, it means physically send it through pm or CR. Did I miss it somehow?
@IronPen Could I please get the Slight Eyewing?
@IronPen Could I please get the Slight Eyewing?
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@IronPen
Could I please get Void's Grasp? And I'd like to retire to the winner's pot.

Am I allowed to send in my pull from today for a ticket, or is it just tomorrow's pull?

Thank you!
@IronPen
Could I please get Void's Grasp? And I'd like to retire to the winner's pot.

Am I allowed to send in my pull from today for a ticket, or is it just tomorrow's pull?

Thank you!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@falconair
Only tomorrows!
@falconair
Only tomorrows!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29