Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF] Bonfire Bingo '21 OPEN
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@ironpen i would love the Flameforger Crucible

Then i have a question though. Can. i buy a new card on the last day? Bc i have enough pulls left unused to actually get a third bingo on card 1 xD

and after that retire?

edit:
Card #1 would get me a bingo Diagonal. Can i send payment to claim it and then prove?
@ironpen i would love the Flameforger Crucible

Then i have a question though. Can. i buy a new card on the last day? Bc i have enough pulls left unused to actually get a third bingo on card 1 xD

and after that retire?

edit:
Card #1 would get me a bingo Diagonal. Can i send payment to claim it and then prove?
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@ironpen

I think I have a bingo (card 1, first column on the left) with a vial of river muck (material), high voltage almonds (plant), poisonous woodwing (apparel), your pull of a sugerglider (meat, your first pull), and Steel longneck helmet (trinket).

Could I get the Standard of the Flamecaller as my prize if no one’s picked it yet?
@ironpen

I think I have a bingo (card 1, first column on the left) with a vial of river muck (material), high voltage almonds (plant), poisonous woodwing (apparel), your pull of a sugerglider (meat, your first pull), and Steel longneck helmet (trinket).

Could I get the Standard of the Flamecaller as my prize if no one’s picked it yet?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
FR time +8
Check out my bengal cat subspecies!

22z1Px8.gif
WgkN1K1.png XdKddgH.png
@IronPen can I please get the Riot Hazebeacon and I'll retire to the winner's raffle. I'll also be sending in my pull for today
@IronPen can I please get the Riot Hazebeacon and I'll retire to the winner's raffle. I'll also be sending in my pull for today
1XxsMUE.pngg4DcSLb.gifMyoPTeC.png
@IronPen so sorry, ive been missing your pings! can i get the ham-ham?
@IronPen so sorry, ive been missing your pings! can i get the ham-ham?
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
@IronPen uh, I really felt the need to screenshot this for proof bc [img]https://i.imgur.com/o3pBFlU.png[/img] bingo???? on card 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/jhmIIoy.png[/img] uhh with today's Sanguine Glasswing (Insect) Ember Mouse (Familiar) yesterday your material pull Red Healer's Slippers (Apparel) from this monday and Plague Bat (Meat) from thursday uh if I haven't made a mistake here I'd like the Twilight Rose set? and I'm rather obviously retiring :') [s]how did this even happen I feel like I'm gonna have my luck jinxed for every event for the next 365 days in retaliation[/s]
@IronPen uh, I really felt the need to screenshot this for proof bc

o3pBFlU.png

bingo???? on card 2

jhmIIoy.png

uhh with today's Sanguine Glasswing (Insect)
Ember Mouse (Familiar) yesterday
your material pull
Red Healer's Slippers (Apparel) from this monday
and Plague Bat (Meat) from thursday

uh if I haven't made a mistake here I'd like the Twilight Rose set? and I'm rather obviously retiring :')
how did this even happen I feel like I'm gonna have my luck jinxed for every event for the next 365 days in retaliation
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@IronPen Bingo! I think... since it uses a space already 'locked' from my previous bingo. Here are the spaces, let me know if I'm doing this right!

Card 3, second row down from the top. Items from left to right are:
Berserker (battlestone, pulled 8/28) (yours)
Fanned cockroach (insect, pulled 8/23) (mine)
Meat slot locked from previous bingo that goes down the center column
Wave Skipper (seafood, pulled 8/25) (mine)
Blackened Warninghorn (trinket, pulled 8/24) (mine)

Thanks!
@IronPen Bingo! I think... since it uses a space already 'locked' from my previous bingo. Here are the spaces, let me know if I'm doing this right!

Card 3, second row down from the top. Items from left to right are:
Berserker (battlestone, pulled 8/28) (yours)
Fanned cockroach (insect, pulled 8/23) (mine)
Meat slot locked from previous bingo that goes down the center column
Wave Skipper (seafood, pulled 8/25) (mine)
Blackened Warninghorn (trinket, pulled 8/24) (mine)

Thanks!
@IronPen I'm a little miffed I didn't catch this sooner but I've got a bingo. :)

Card 3 diagonal left to right

A1 8/26 Webwing Alpha (Familiar, Locked)
B2 8/23 Redwing Hopper (Insect)
C3 FREE
D4 8/20 Scholar (Battlestone)
E5 8/15 Sugarglider (Meat, your pull)

I'd like the Mystic Bark Mask please and Id like to retire since it's the last day and all.
@IronPen I'm a little miffed I didn't catch this sooner but I've got a bingo. :)

Card 3 diagonal left to right

A1 8/26 Webwing Alpha (Familiar, Locked)
B2 8/23 Redwing Hopper (Insect)
C3 FREE
D4 8/20 Scholar (Battlestone)
E5 8/15 Sugarglider (Meat, your pull)

I'd like the Mystic Bark Mask please and Id like to retire since it's the last day and all.
@Crystalitar
....Let me check my rules
@Crystalitar
....Let me check my rules
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@TortoiseLynx
Bingo pick your prize and if you're throwing in the Pot.

@Beatoriche
.....wow XD

@clanguardian
So sorry but you used my Sugarglider on your first Bingo so my Berserker is not useable.

@airdragon Bingo!
@TortoiseLynx
Bingo pick your prize and if you're throwing in the Pot.

@Beatoriche
.....wow XD

@clanguardian
So sorry but you used my Sugarglider on your first Bingo so my Berserker is not useable.

@airdragon Bingo!
@Crystalitar
kay for some reason I had you marked down for two bingos already and had to triple check all my things. My last rule is you can't buy new cards after Friday.....you have enough items but that's only if you use a trinket of mine...

Sure I'll allow it.
@Crystalitar
kay for some reason I had you marked down for two bingos already and had to triple check all my things. My last rule is you can't buy new cards after Friday.....you have enough items but that's only if you use a trinket of mine...

Sure I'll allow it.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29