Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Complete] Citrine Spring [Earth]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57
god that badge is adorable thank u earth flight for my life
god that badge is adorable thank u earth flight for my life
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Dracowolf
Wednesday row 492 Should be 3 hatches totaling 1 breed and 1 color bonus between them. (1t)
@Dracowolf
Wednesday row 492 Should be 3 hatches totaling 1 breed and 1 color bonus between them. (1t)
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
hi there! thanks so much to everyone in earth who helped put together this raffle! i think a few of my dragons are missing from monday: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wCp3ZtC.png[/img] and one from thurs: [img]https://i.imgur.com/bUtGnKa.png[/img] i can't provide a row or anything like that since my name is missing from those two days, if i'm not doing this all entirely wrong [emoji=obelisk sad size=1] apologies for any errors, i just started participating in dom raffles and the like. if i made a mistake or if you need more info, please let me know! all of these dragons were level 7 as well, i can provide additional screencaps of their levels if necessary (it's a pain getting hover text with gyazo lol). thanks again!
hi there! thanks so much to everyone in earth who helped put together this raffle!

i think a few of my dragons are missing from monday:

wCp3ZtC.png

and one from thurs:

bUtGnKa.png

i can't provide a row or anything like that since my name is missing from those two days, if i'm not doing this all entirely wrong apologies for any errors, i just started participating in dom raffles and the like. if i made a mistake or if you need more info, please let me know! all of these dragons were level 7 as well, i can provide additional screencaps of their levels if necessary (it's a pain getting hover text with gyazo lol).

thanks again!
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
sunday, row 117, missing 1 dragon and 1 breed bonus
monday, row 108, missing 9 genes
tuesday, row 104, one extra breed
friday, row 87, missing two breeds, two extra genes
saturday (current sheet), two extra dragons
sunday, row 117, missing 1 dragon and 1 breed bonus
monday, row 108, missing 9 genes
tuesday, row 104, one extra breed
friday, row 87, missing two breeds, two extra genes
saturday (current sheet), two extra dragons
dc0m43x-745a8c2d-51da-47ab-a375-e6e73bc8e5a0.gif dbf02wg-e5a8c408-69dd-4f60-b570-bc32839ead21.png dc0m43x-745a8c2d-51da-47ab-a375-e6e73bc8e5a0.gif

tumblr_fce32b9844368caef33ac2470371edf5_a8039e41_500.gif
Just checked the spreadsheet and found the following two corrections: 1. For Friday one gene bonus dragon was missed. On the "Friday" tab, row 386, it should be 6 Lv12 gene bonus dragons instead of 5, for (I think?) 780 total tickets. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6cHOlnz.png[/img] 2. For Saturday there was an extra Lv12 dragon recorded as sent to Pameluke. On the "Current Sheet" tab, row 651, it can be changed to 8 Lv12 dragons instead of 9, for 960 total tickets. Other than that, everything else looks good! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
Just checked the spreadsheet and found the following two corrections:

1. For Friday one gene bonus dragon was missed. On the "Friday" tab, row 386, it should be 6 Lv12 gene bonus dragons instead of 5, for (I think?) 780 total tickets.
6cHOlnz.png

2. For Saturday there was an extra Lv12 dragon recorded as sent to Pameluke. On the "Current Sheet" tab, row 651, it can be changed to 8 Lv12 dragons instead of 9, for 960 total tickets.

Other than that, everything else looks good!
HQSRd9c.gif waterflower.png

tumblr_inline_ny8y9gilpl1tpn0nn_75sq.png QSUY.png tumblr_inline_ny8y9gilpl1tpn0nn_75sq.png

waterflower.png HQSRd9c.gif
@Dracowolf Sorry the way I worded that was confusing, I sent 2 1t auctions and one paid auction, and they were all lvl 8!
@Dracowolf Sorry the way I worded that was confusing, I sent 2 1t auctions and one paid auction, and they were all lvl 8!
FU9jwFZ.jpg
@oworm

You've provided all the correct information and I've updated the sheets for that! When there is no row it's just purely letting me know that a entry was missed rather than wrong, so you did it right!
@oworm

You've provided all the correct information and I've updated the sheets for that! When there is no row it's just purely letting me know that a entry was missed rather than wrong, so you did it right!
arOGchX.png
awesome, thanks so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
awesome, thanks so much!
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
I would like a ping for every round please!
I would like a ping for every round please!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
I would like pings please! Love the participation badge, cute sleepy capy, ty! ^_^

No problems with my totals, thanks everyone, what a battle - my first! - it was really fun!
I would like pings please! Love the participation badge, cute sleepy capy, ty! ^_^

No problems with my totals, thanks everyone, what a battle - my first! - it was really fun!
CTF4up6.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57