Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Complete] Citrine Spring [Earth]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57
Hi! @Dracowolf

Is it possible to get the badges for:
  • 25 Levels
  • 100 Levels
  • 300 Levels

in a smaller version, but have them be animated still?
I can't resize them due to it being an image when I download it, and the smaller versions are static, but I'd like them animated.

Thanks in advance!
Hi! @Dracowolf

Is it possible to get the badges for:
  • 25 Levels
  • 100 Levels
  • 300 Levels

in a smaller version, but have them be animated still?
I can't resize them due to it being an image when I download it, and the smaller versions are static, but I'd like them animated.

Thanks in advance!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem

ah yes, that's due to the format (apngs are still .png files so drawing programs only read that first frame as opposed to gifs)

i didn't originally make tiny versions due to detail loss but i'd be happy to whip some up, do you have a size preference?
@AlcatrazSystem

ah yes, that's due to the format (apngs are still .png files so drawing programs only read that first frame as opposed to gifs)

i didn't originally make tiny versions due to detail loss but i'd be happy to whip some up, do you have a size preference?
OSdYejY.png
Hi @Sanzuwu !
Thank you for the quick response, I really appreciate it!

Is 100x100 possible?
The big badges sadly look out of place in my badge collection, is why it bothers me unfortunately. ;-;

Apologies for the trouble!
Hi @Sanzuwu !
Thank you for the quick response, I really appreciate it!

Is 100x100 possible?
The big badges sadly look out of place in my badge collection, is why it bothers me unfortunately. ;-;

Apologies for the trouble!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem i cannot make them 100x100 due to the images not being square, but to start with i've made them 100px tall, how do these look? [img]https://i.imgur.com/zWapwqo.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/6Ozuc1T.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/OtkSECx.png[/img]
@AlcatrazSystem

i cannot make them 100x100 due to the images not being square, but to start with i've made them 100px tall, how do these look?

zWapwqo.png6Ozuc1T.pngOtkSECx.png
OSdYejY.png
@Sanzuwu

That works too!
Thank you so much!! :D

Hope you have a great rest of the day. ^-^
@Sanzuwu

That works too!
Thank you so much!! :D

Hope you have a great rest of the day. ^-^
ADb9Vnz.png
@Sanzuwu Those are lovely thank you, I will also use them as particularly the 25 level badge is so large compared to the other badges I have! Worked out how to get them - for anyone else like me who isn't too conversant with linking images on this site! - right click the image, copy image address, then place inside image tags [img][/img] ^_^
@Sanzuwu Those are lovely thank you, I will also use them as particularly the 25 level badge is so large compared to the other badges I have!

Worked out how to get them - for anyone else like me who isn't too conversant with linking images on this site! - right click the image, copy image address, then place inside image tags [img][/img] ^_^
CTF4up6.png
Hello everyone! We'll be announcing the winners of Saturday's Daily Prizes and the top Prizes soon, but we wanted to get folks to work checking sheets to make sure that nothing serious was missed So please check this sheet when you have time [center][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UvJ5tK_IQhmJysE9ql1Whrc_LFIIvTLq0Xn2m7FF6x4/edit?usp=sharing][b]MASTERSHEET[/b][/url][/size][/center] The Saturday tab is empty because it's still on the "CURRENT SHEET" as that allows me to pull the Saturday totals really easily to pull prize numbers and highest 1t for that day. If you find a mistake, leave a comment, tell me what tab, what row and what it should be. If you don't know just give me as much information as possible for me to trouble shoot. I don't need a ping. [center][b]Drawing begins: August 15[/b][/center] Also our lovely and wonderful artist, Sanzuwu made a participation badge! This badge is for ANYONE who helped EITHER side in the fight [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156733751259146/sleep_apng.png[/img] [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156733751259146/sleep_apng.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156737882644570/sleep_apng_s.png[/img] [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156737882644570/sleep_apng_s.png[/img][/code][/center] Thank you all for supporting Earth, it was one heck of a battle and we couldn't have made it so interesting without all of you. If you would like a ping for each round of prizes, please also let me know. If you just want a ping for the first round again let me know. [size=1]@October @Rohi @Shiver @Lomon @Kireipan @Wizardry @Kargi @Kydoimos @Ikunoche @Acretosorien @Vangeance @Sianuro @Glisselda @Marmotin @Cholesky @Flyteofheart @Barok @Genziana @Xiaoyuetian @Mouses @Naramyon @Lesen @Suawansan @Nebulastep @Scarletskyz @Wanderingturtle @Epitaffio @Kievan @Comicsans @Regon @Sockmonkeygerald @Kodak @Ern @Dainesarrasri @Clowning @Birdsdonttalk @Lordchair @Resolve @Wandernavi @Moonlitcacti @Katsuji @Mystyic @Outpost @Wub @Ambulocetus @Allysun @Nonlineardogtime @Werepunk @Malbyte @Doglover287915 @Enivrec @Williwaw @Mrgbmommy @Thewanderers @Phenri @Vinyamar @Jianghu @Leonaa @Emakaru @Dekuleaf @Sylveondreams @Ranmaru @Are @Reroad @Kothra @Blushunt @Vermilionvasili @Quinnelope @Sinaasappelsap @Apocracy @Mintshakes @Inkwardlychaotic @Artefact @Ryulyn @Thewhitehart @Fushide @Exquisite @Kikatzu @Goldenstorm @Lunasdreamv2 @Birdsofwax @Thekillingedge @Kael1030 @Flaxen @Sidegrinder @Simfeetunder @Weredogalism @Thecount @Hellnokitty @Beatoriche @Virgil @Fekawifu @Apology @Sekine @Literalrayquaza @Hyperbole @Brewstoid @Aviary @Lissy @Starly @Raidye @Elecsquirrel10 @Panicat @Samanthor @Bumblingbees @Zippofeuer @Comfrey @Finnfantastic @Luxidy @Bugcrimes @Agonius @Stellunas @Celticowl @Zeco5000 @Stormflight @Kirmon64 @Meadbhb @Crossthevoid @Loreka @Katsha @Deladria @Aristene @Lck @Cherryoctopie @Johan @Lostwisdom @Mousieamelia @Gentlytohear @Tafficat @Reckless @Myfuzzykins @Scaleon1 @Drachenschwinge @Negcol @Megaabsols @Howdoilnternet @Satansappendix @Silverbranches @Midnightwatcher @Mintea00 @Lovejoy @Caroo @Ganondorf @Larkspin @Fantelle @Fromidam @Dads @Oceanas @Lednik @Fangirlsara @Zephyrouss @Soulykins @9Th @Betaorionis @Digitalares @Yurihands @Alcatrazsystem @Mudkipster @Fairycatrainbow @Archenitesky @Yumehisakawa @Lonin @Doctorworme @Briar @Gig @Ancientsecrets @Veyly @Dragoneko @Asolrock @Persimmonbird @Minervamaga @Bluelatios @Iridaceae @Thornygremlin @Pooses @Rustea @Dd2900 @Plouvoir @Shelybear @Evarinya @Vwoop @Disillusionist @Finder77 @Alovra @Avifors @Nightmarejudge @Shriekthemighty @Lotussaylalala @Reynette @Crowvidae @Punkpinkpower @3Ctoplasm @Talonshrubfire @Xanox @Bluesykai @Xolrit @Binary00101010 @Kahdenfoliot @Kuroikumo @Grunty @Fatherofbirds @Ikterrin @Rndzvs @Icthys @Togame @Robotzebra @Paintmastersheo @Queenmomo @Goldia @Smileytechie @Plushstiel @Sallin @Dormousy @Badjuju @Phoenixash @Alliram @Snallygaster @Corneliar @Cosmicvagrants @Jbapple @Mistygold @Uruhead @Sitten1115 @Netherguard @Kijul @Ittybittycat @After @Rowanofrohan @Lansly @Alphaori @Chelonaut @Nightclouds @Aikka @Inannaserra @Mrdeer @Camwyn @Brightvale @Doozie @Katsuokai @Kyodiomos @Glytchinq @Vuldovah @Elsu @Giantpandroid @Pghbekka @Prologi @Vexelnan @Songofsummer @Palantir @Starlapelle @Tomswifty @Ptolemyii @Naxxar @Honalae @Samc18 @Endlessstation @Nilah @Zenithdreams @Sparkie @Twizz @Apetras @Commonrue @Rutile @Dessy @Zodiacstar @Airdragon @Fledhyris @Kimmyack @Illusivefox @Whisperingthief @Dierdre @Attilathepun @Grimdarkroxy @Wintercreek @Metallicroar @Vertigris @Riyoke @Silentwanderer @Teletraan @Mindfuzz @Nahum @Mypilot @Zikitty @Skycloud @Lilabounce @Maanster @Spindelberrygirl @Layenne90 @Necralisk @Skrywer @Plushtiel @Daine @Emmebearpaw @Jillyabsolute @Metus @Sinjin @Sylverfyre2003 @Glacticokami @Therealjulene @Acelien @Mechanical @Phlegethos @Shrikewing @Robouiop @Shulk @Brokenstone @Onuo @Scrivener3 @Lonon @Contain @Galactina @Voltsy @Deramadus @Tropickle @Twentyseven @Apprenticewriter @Bearskull @Keyoflorelei @Sp580S @Tinytalkingtina @Jaywalker @Spindleberrygirl @8Ooks @Almedha @Experience @Finalflight @Lieb @Zephyrwing @Bonecharm @Sittin1115 @Vyraxhaalas @Chikoree @Geminisun @Typefull @Draginous @Ufology @Dragonpals @Mavericktoaster @Meriwether @606 @Akaineko @Bmw @Fedog @Galehaut @Cupcakenova @Crookedkingdom @Unelore @Pennywhistle @Anastasia0428 @Snapdragoon @Alrydae @Endofwave @Whamm @Whour @Awb @Elerinwen @Randomcheese @Ironpen @Beezeneez @Borahae @Iceddragon @Darkaire @Mekiko @Raistardragon @Soulikyns @Lilydragonqueen @Feyachii @K4Gryffindor @Oworn @Sunstreak @Colorfullava @Apocalypsenyx @Inspectorgadget @Thetinyshiloh @Morenaflame @Suplauren @Winterkitten1996 @Hawkfeather @Wahlmur @Delightedvilla @Lusbiana @Aceofshades @Herddog @Bamboo1996 @Fairyneko @Socklesswonder @Lynxsideris @Nerdofnerds @Eternallysacred @Milesss @Thoracosaurus @Dainesarrasi @Ebby172 @Grymmlock @Moonlightcacti @Oworm @Aryawolf19 @Sassypants @Askesis @Falconair @Moodynarwhal @Blacknovelist @Emmabearpaw @Minervals @Sikora @Velikathealpha @Wylddandelyon @Chonklatime @Zyxyz @Fink @Hotpants @Katelle @Meadhbh @Ostoserottelija @Plausiblypyrite @Humboldt @Kaichoukai @Ronnie1107 @Vonseckendorff @Colormancy @Achromaticspark @Spooce @Plantqueen @Lacuria @Kellers @Refractor @Tasali @Windchimes @Melova @Riisa @Kaivyrin @Notion @Smolfroglesbian @Weaveroflies @Winterbug @5Inthemorning @Apverr @Atimeforlions @Fornacis @Mutation @Noivoom @Shadowlugia111 @Arianbelle @Gulo @Havic @Lilybound @Queenalchemy @Beckyh2112 @Gloomy @Mewovo @Yuhanrax @Anukai @Kuzuha @Lendri @Nappez @00Mango00 @Ash233 @Erebusvalkyrie @Lydun @Argentc @Woodlemoodle @Jessk @Lavend3Rdragon @Morningwing @Peyp @Bedazzle @Polarsong @Snaggleclaw @Cordially @Moirli @Alphasnowdust @Brokengems @Chaoyang @Dustclouds @Eieru @Kitsunexiii @Prohomo57 @Selah @Solstices @Soulborg63 @Starsilver @Velvetpaws @Aruzathi @Juulika @Xiny @Cartographic @Digimon11 @Granitore @Kanvinporo @Melatonin @Proteushelix @Chamilet @Cre @Darlnim @Gathouria @Jackalope @Teenytk @Voidloop @Antaresia @Princeymarmar @Vert @Winterwandering @Laughingmagician @Eliyanah @Gryphire @Honeydoc @Oranitha @Torrah @Lund @Mignonne @Hyllin @Patchworkdx @Bobbin @Kespecial @Mistely @Helvella @Raindragonx @Aikaneko @Calmshejaguar @Dappledfire @Iha146 @Patisserie @Roguepacifist @Snakeroot @Varenyky @Xaz @Docortworme @Eladria @Potatophysics @Storrie @Twopuffins @Neutron @Deathspecter @Iceex @Nirnrootnoises @Seige @Ajgreelyfan3 @Blesseil @Kumary @Rosatherad @Theophilus @Basil001 @Zelrune @Inkytalons @Wynndawnstrider @5Tr82He11 @Brigamia @Pinguin @Pixiepower @Urbancountry26 @Littlepotato711 @Cavallone @Toska @Catsdragon18 @Ashastello @Recallback[/size]
Hello everyone! We'll be announcing the winners of Saturday's Daily Prizes and the top Prizes soon, but we wanted to get folks to work checking sheets to make sure that nothing serious was missed

So please check this sheet when you have time

The Saturday tab is empty because it's still on the "CURRENT SHEET" as that allows me to pull the Saturday totals really easily to pull prize numbers and highest 1t for that day.

If you find a mistake, leave a comment, tell me what tab, what row and what it should be. If you don't know just give me as much information as possible for me to trouble shoot.

I don't need a ping.
Drawing begins: August 15

Also our lovely and wonderful artist, Sanzuwu made a participation badge! This badge is for ANYONE who helped EITHER side in the fight
sleep_apng.png
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156733751259146/sleep_apng.png[/img]

sleep_apng_s.png
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156737882644570/sleep_apng_s.png[/img]

Thank you all for supporting Earth, it was one heck of a battle and we couldn't have made it so interesting without all of you.

If you would like a ping for each round of prizes, please also let me know. If you just want a ping for the first round again let me know.

@October @Rohi @Shiver @Lomon @Kireipan @Wizardry @Kargi @Kydoimos @Ikunoche @Acretosorien @Vangeance @Sianuro @Glisselda @Marmotin @Cholesky @Flyteofheart @Barok @Genziana @Xiaoyuetian @Mouses @Naramyon @Lesen @Suawansan @Nebulastep @Scarletskyz @Wanderingturtle @Epitaffio @Kievan @Comicsans @Regon @Sockmonkeygerald @Kodak @Ern @Dainesarrasri @Clowning @Birdsdonttalk @Lordchair @Resolve @Wandernavi @Moonlitcacti @Katsuji @Mystyic @Outpost @Wub @Ambulocetus @Allysun @Nonlineardogtime @Werepunk @Malbyte @Doglover287915 @Enivrec @Williwaw @Mrgbmommy @Thewanderers @Phenri @Vinyamar @Jianghu @Leonaa @Emakaru @Dekuleaf @Sylveondreams @Ranmaru @Are @Reroad @Kothra @Blushunt @Vermilionvasili @Quinnelope @Sinaasappelsap @Apocracy @Mintshakes @Inkwardlychaotic @Artefact @Ryulyn @Thewhitehart @Fushide @Exquisite @Kikatzu @Goldenstorm @Lunasdreamv2 @Birdsofwax @Thekillingedge @Kael1030 @Flaxen @Sidegrinder @Simfeetunder @Weredogalism @Thecount @Hellnokitty @Beatoriche @Virgil @Fekawifu @Apology @Sekine @Literalrayquaza @Hyperbole @Brewstoid @Aviary @Lissy @Starly @Raidye @Elecsquirrel10 @Panicat @Samanthor @Bumblingbees @Zippofeuer @Comfrey @Finnfantastic @Luxidy @Bugcrimes @Agonius @Stellunas @Celticowl @Zeco5000 @Stormflight @Kirmon64 @Meadbhb @Crossthevoid @Loreka @Katsha @Deladria @Aristene @Lck @Cherryoctopie @Johan @Lostwisdom @Mousieamelia @Gentlytohear @Tafficat @Reckless @Myfuzzykins @Scaleon1 @Drachenschwinge @Negcol @Megaabsols @Howdoilnternet @Satansappendix @Silverbranches @Midnightwatcher @Mintea00 @Lovejoy @Caroo @Ganondorf @Larkspin @Fantelle @Fromidam @Dads @Oceanas @Lednik @Fangirlsara @Zephyrouss @Soulykins @9Th @Betaorionis @Digitalares @Yurihands @Alcatrazsystem @Mudkipster @Fairycatrainbow @Archenitesky @Yumehisakawa @Lonin @Doctorworme @Briar @Gig @Ancientsecrets @Veyly @Dragoneko @Asolrock @Persimmonbird @Minervamaga @Bluelatios @Iridaceae @Thornygremlin @Pooses @Rustea @Dd2900 @Plouvoir @Shelybear @Evarinya @Vwoop @Disillusionist @Finder77 @Alovra @Avifors @Nightmarejudge @Shriekthemighty @Lotussaylalala @Reynette @Crowvidae @Punkpinkpower @3Ctoplasm @Talonshrubfire @Xanox @Bluesykai @Xolrit @Binary00101010 @Kahdenfoliot @Kuroikumo @Grunty @Fatherofbirds @Ikterrin @Rndzvs @Icthys @Togame @Robotzebra @Paintmastersheo @Queenmomo @Goldia @Smileytechie @Plushstiel @Sallin @Dormousy @Badjuju @Phoenixash @Alliram @Snallygaster @Corneliar @Cosmicvagrants @Jbapple @Mistygold @Uruhead @Sitten1115 @Netherguard @Kijul @Ittybittycat @After @Rowanofrohan @Lansly @Alphaori @Chelonaut @Nightclouds @Aikka @Inannaserra @Mrdeer @Camwyn @Brightvale @Doozie @Katsuokai @Kyodiomos @Glytchinq @Vuldovah @Elsu @Giantpandroid @Pghbekka @Prologi @Vexelnan @Songofsummer @Palantir @Starlapelle @Tomswifty @Ptolemyii @Naxxar @Honalae @Samc18 @Endlessstation @Nilah @Zenithdreams @Sparkie @Twizz @Apetras @Commonrue @Rutile @Dessy @Zodiacstar @Airdragon @Fledhyris @Kimmyack @Illusivefox @Whisperingthief @Dierdre @Attilathepun @Grimdarkroxy @Wintercreek @Metallicroar @Vertigris @Riyoke @Silentwanderer @Teletraan @Mindfuzz @Nahum @Mypilot @Zikitty @Skycloud @Lilabounce @Maanster @Spindelberrygirl @Layenne90 @Necralisk @Skrywer @Plushtiel @Daine @Emmebearpaw @Jillyabsolute @Metus @Sinjin @Sylverfyre2003 @Glacticokami @Therealjulene @Acelien @Mechanical @Phlegethos @Shrikewing @Robouiop @Shulk @Brokenstone @Onuo @Scrivener3 @Lonon @Contain @Galactina @Voltsy @Deramadus @Tropickle @Twentyseven @Apprenticewriter @Bearskull @Keyoflorelei @Sp580S @Tinytalkingtina @Jaywalker @Spindleberrygirl @8Ooks @Almedha @Experience @Finalflight @Lieb @Zephyrwing @Bonecharm @Sittin1115 @Vyraxhaalas @Chikoree @Geminisun @Typefull @Draginous @Ufology @Dragonpals @Mavericktoaster @Meriwether @606 @Akaineko @Bmw @Fedog @Galehaut @Cupcakenova @Crookedkingdom @Unelore @Pennywhistle @Anastasia0428 @Snapdragoon @Alrydae @Endofwave @Whamm @Whour @Awb @Elerinwen @Randomcheese @Ironpen @Beezeneez @Borahae @Iceddragon @Darkaire @Mekiko @Raistardragon @Soulikyns @Lilydragonqueen @Feyachii @K4Gryffindor @Oworn @Sunstreak @Colorfullava @Apocalypsenyx @Inspectorgadget @Thetinyshiloh @Morenaflame @Suplauren @Winterkitten1996 @Hawkfeather @Wahlmur @Delightedvilla @Lusbiana @Aceofshades @Herddog @Bamboo1996 @Fairyneko @Socklesswonder @Lynxsideris @Nerdofnerds @Eternallysacred @Milesss @Thoracosaurus @Dainesarrasi @Ebby172 @Grymmlock @Moonlightcacti @Oworm @Aryawolf19 @Sassypants @Askesis @Falconair @Moodynarwhal @Blacknovelist @Emmabearpaw @Minervals @Sikora @Velikathealpha @Wylddandelyon @Chonklatime @Zyxyz @Fink @Hotpants @Katelle @Meadhbh @Ostoserottelija @Plausiblypyrite @Humboldt @Kaichoukai @Ronnie1107 @Vonseckendorff @Colormancy @Achromaticspark @Spooce @Plantqueen @Lacuria @Kellers @Refractor @Tasali @Windchimes @Melova @Riisa @Kaivyrin @Notion @Smolfroglesbian @Weaveroflies @Winterbug @5Inthemorning @Apverr @Atimeforlions @Fornacis @Mutation @Noivoom @Shadowlugia111 @Arianbelle @Gulo @Havic @Lilybound @Queenalchemy @Beckyh2112 @Gloomy @Mewovo @Yuhanrax @Anukai @Kuzuha @Lendri @Nappez @00Mango00 @Ash233 @Erebusvalkyrie @Lydun @Argentc @Woodlemoodle @Jessk @Lavend3Rdragon @Morningwing @Peyp @Bedazzle @Polarsong @Snaggleclaw @Cordially @Moirli @Alphasnowdust @Brokengems @Chaoyang @Dustclouds @Eieru @Kitsunexiii @Prohomo57 @Selah @Solstices @Soulborg63 @Starsilver @Velvetpaws @Aruzathi @Juulika @Xiny @Cartographic @Digimon11 @Granitore @Kanvinporo @Melatonin @Proteushelix @Chamilet @Cre @Darlnim @Gathouria @Jackalope @Teenytk @Voidloop @Antaresia @Princeymarmar @Vert @Winterwandering @Laughingmagician @Eliyanah @Gryphire @Honeydoc @Oranitha @Torrah @Lund @Mignonne @Hyllin @Patchworkdx @Bobbin @Kespecial @Mistely @Helvella @Raindragonx @Aikaneko @Calmshejaguar @Dappledfire @Iha146 @Patisserie @Roguepacifist @Snakeroot @Varenyky @Xaz @Docortworme @Eladria @Potatophysics @Storrie @Twopuffins @Neutron @Deathspecter @Iceex @Nirnrootnoises @Seige @Ajgreelyfan3 @Blesseil @Kumary @Rosatherad @Theophilus @Basil001 @Zelrune @Inkytalons @Wynndawnstrider @5Tr82He11 @Brigamia @Pinguin @Pixiepower @Urbancountry26 @Littlepotato711 @Cavallone @Toska @Catsdragon18 @Ashastello @Recallback
arOGchX.png
I would love to be pinged for each round of prizes!
I would love to be pinged for each round of prizes!
F9Ig0Fi.png
Um, a free badge from @Sanzuwu? I can’t think of a better prize to win!!
Um, a free badge from @Sanzuwu? I can’t think of a better prize to win!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
Id like a ping for all rounds.
Id like a ping for all rounds.
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57