Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Complete] Citrine Spring [Earth]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
[center][b]Reminder ping[/b][/center] 1.@Phoenixash (2nd Ping) 2. @Scarletskyz (2nd Ping) This is your second ping, the remaining prizes are below. You should list as many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available. You are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, prizes will be sent and the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #1 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize and spot. You can, however, be still drawn in the next round. I don't care if you think there will only be one left, you should still post your lists or ask to pass in case the other person doesn't reply. [quote=Feeling a Bit Posh][center][item=Posh Cane][item=Posh Dress Shirt][item=Posh Monocle][item=Posh Pants][item=Posh Ring][item=Posh Spats][item=Posh Tail Spat][item=Posh Tailcoat][item=Posh Top Hat][item=Posh Waistcoat][/center][/quote] [quote=Squad Friends][center]A complete set of the Earth Squad's Custom Battle adopts! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/838819729136418826/872162238943866950/Bookend_Left.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871277620271153194/871278989703020544/Spa_battle_2021_bathbomb_example.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871277620271153194/871279059533967400/Spa_battle_2021_Candle_example.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871277620271153194/871279125426487296/Spa_battle_2021_Gems_example.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871277620271153194/871279341202468864/Spa_battle_2021_Soap_example.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871277620271153194/871279420827131904/Spa_battle_2021_Vase_example.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871277620271153194/871279280309538846/Spa_battle_2021_Towel_example.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871277620271153194/871279211552313374/Spa_battle_2021_Insence_example.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871277620271153194/871825957638504519/Bookend_Right.png[/img][/quote]
Reminder ping

1.@Phoenixash (2nd Ping)
2. @Scarletskyz (2nd Ping)

This is your second ping, the remaining prizes are below.

You should list as many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

You are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, prizes will be sent and the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #1 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize and spot. You can, however, be still drawn in the next round.

I don't care if you think there will only be one left, you should still post your lists or ask to pass in case the other person doesn't reply.
Feeling a Bit Posh wrote:
Posh Cane Posh Dress Shirt Posh Monocle Posh Pants Posh Ring Posh Spats Posh Tail Spat Posh Tailcoat Posh Top Hat Posh Waistcoat
Squad Friends wrote:
A complete set of the Earth Squad's Custom Battle adopts!
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_bathbomb_example.pngSpa_battle_2021_Candle_example.pngSpa_battle_2021_Gems_example.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_example.pngSpa_battle_2021_Vase_example.pngSpa_battle_2021_Towel_example.pngSpa_battle_2021_Insence_example.pngBookend_Right.png
arOGchX.png
Round 9

1. @Stormflight
2. @Teletraan

The prizes that remain are in the post above.

You should list as many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

You are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, prizes will be sent and the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #1 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize and spot. You can, however, be still drawn in the next round.

I don't care if you think there will only be one left, you should still post your lists or ask to pass in case the other person doesn't reply.

SPECTATOR'S GALLERY
@WhisperingThief, @Tafficat, @fairycatrainbow, @mudkipster, @ShadowLugia111, @Zikitty, @Gig, @smolfroglesbian, @Fledhyris, @PaintmasterSheo, @Vexelnan, @Naramyon, @kahdenfoliot, @WHOUR, @luxidy, @Metus, @SilverBranches, @ApocalypseNyx, @SocklessWonder, @minervamaga, @Genziana, @DekuLeaf, @feyachii, @Fornacis, @Chikoree, @AlcatrazSystem, @CrosstheVoid, @Hyperbole, @Unelore, @ostoserottelija, @Sinaasappelsap, @nerdofnerds, @Suplauren, @clowning, @Johan, @Avariea, @Jillyabsolute, @RowanofRohan, @Meadbhb, @xiaoyuetian
Round 9

1. @Stormflight
2. @Teletraan

The prizes that remain are in the post above.

SPECTATOR'S GALLERY
@WhisperingThief, @Tafficat, @fairycatrainbow, @mudkipster, @ShadowLugia111, @Zikitty, @Gig, @smolfroglesbian, @Fledhyris, @PaintmasterSheo, @Vexelnan, @Naramyon, @kahdenfoliot, @WHOUR, @luxidy, @Metus, @SilverBranches, @ApocalypseNyx, @SocklessWonder, @minervamaga, @Genziana, @DekuLeaf, @feyachii, @Fornacis, @Chikoree, @AlcatrazSystem, @CrosstheVoid, @Hyperbole, @Unelore, @ostoserottelija, @Sinaasappelsap, @nerdofnerds, @Suplauren, @clowning, @Johan, @Avariea, @Jillyabsolute, @RowanofRohan, @Meadbhb, @xiaoyuetian
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf Thanks for hosting the raffle!

1 Squad Friends
2 Feeling a bit posh
@Dracowolf Thanks for hosting the raffle!

1 Squad Friends
2 Feeling a bit posh
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I haven't gotten my prize (Fafnir) yet. Any word on when that will be sent to me?
I haven't gotten my prize (Fafnir) yet. Any word on when that will be sent to me?
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@Hyperbole

The holder has been contacted but my understanding is that they are having a few internet problems.
@Hyperbole

The holder has been contacted but my understanding is that they are having a few internet problems.
arOGchX.png

@Dracowolf

I just checking in to see if the person that is supposed to send me my prize is one of the folks that is having internet issues. I hadn't received mine yet.

Next up the 1 ticket draws:
Winner of the Saturday Citrine Springs: @/Epitaffio!
Winner of the Earthquake pack: @/Meadhbh
Winner of the 1t Noct Egg and Breed Change: @/Gentlytohear

@Dracowolf

I just checking in to see if the person that is supposed to send me my prize is one of the folks that is having internet issues. I hadn't received mine yet.

Next up the 1 ticket draws:
Winner of the Saturday Citrine Springs: @/Epitaffio!
Winner of the Earthquake pack: @/Meadhbh
Winner of the 1t Noct Egg and Breed Change: @/Gentlytohear
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Meadbhb hi, sorry about that! the prizes were sent out a while ago but there was a typo issue with another user whose name is really similar to yours (hbh instead of bhb at the end). thanks for letting us know about the problem, and for supporting earth [emoji=snapper love size=1]
@Meadbhb

hi, sorry about that! the prizes were sent out a while ago but there was a typo issue with another user whose name is really similar to yours (hbh instead of bhb at the end). thanks for letting us know about the problem, and for supporting earth
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
[center]@Stormflight 2nd ping Honestly there's only one prize left I just need to know if you want it or if you want to pass. I'll draw another name in 24 hours if there's no reply. [quote=Feeling a Bit Posh][center][item=Posh Cane][item=Posh Dress Shirt][item=Posh Monocle][item=Posh Pants][item=Posh Ring][item=Posh Spats][item=Posh Tail Spat][item=Posh Tailcoat][item=Posh Top Hat][item=Posh Waistcoat][/center][/quote][/center]
@Stormflight 2nd ping

Honestly there's only one prize left I just need to know if you want it or if you want to pass.

I'll draw another name in 24 hours if there's no reply.
Feeling a Bit Posh wrote:
Posh Cane Posh Dress Shirt Posh Monocle Posh Pants Posh Ring Posh Spats Posh Tail Spat Posh Tailcoat Posh Top Hat Posh Waistcoat
arOGchX.png
Hi! I hope this isn't weird to ask, as it's not raffle related but is about the badges, but I'm a collector of badges starting with WaVE and I was wondering - would gem payment / donation work instead of levels, or do you take levels only to earn these?
Hi! I hope this isn't weird to ask, as it's not raffle related but is about the badges, but I'm a collector of badges starting with WaVE and I was wondering - would gem payment / donation work instead of levels, or do you take levels only to earn these?
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
@Maskemane

All of the Earth badges were made available to water members somewhere in your in-flight forums, with information on how to purchase them Here. The link should lead to your in-flight forums and was provided to me by one of your dom leads. It show all badges available to you, the price of them, and who to send money to.
@Maskemane

All of the Earth badges were made available to water members somewhere in your in-flight forums, with information on how to purchase them Here. The link should lead to your in-flight forums and was provided to me by one of your dom leads. It show all badges available to you, the price of them, and who to send money to.
arOGchX.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57