Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Complete] Citrine Spring [Earth]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57
@FinalFlight

Sure thing! Enjoy your badges!
@FinalFlight

Sure thing! Enjoy your badges!
arOGchX.png
thank you!
thank you!
G5TXkiW.png
@MotherOfBeardies just sent five lvl9s through PAs your way :D
@MotherOfBeardies just sent five lvl9s through PAs your way :D
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly - Thanks for supporting Earth! :)
@Lansly - Thanks for supporting Earth! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Dracowolf - Thank you! Also, I was just checking my tickets through the spreadsheet and it's saying that I've only sent one dragon in for tickets. Not sure if something happened with the spreadsheet or if it's something on my end. Could you please double check and confirm this for me, whenever you get the chance? ^-^
@Dracowolf - Thank you! Also, I was just checking my tickets through the spreadsheet and it's saying that I've only sent one dragon in for tickets. Not sure if something happened with the spreadsheet or if it's something on my end. Could you please double check and confirm this for me, whenever you get the chance? ^-^
QZsv8ej.png
@FinalFlight

Claiming missed badges does not reward tickets. Are there others that you've sent in that are missing?
@FinalFlight

Claiming missed badges does not reward tickets. Are there others that you've sent in that are missing?
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf - Yes, I've sent in others. Was just looking through my AH history and, just to double check to make sure that I sent them to the right place: Are the odd numbered treasure amounts for the Public Buy and even numbered treasure amounts for treasure/raffle tickets?
@Dracowolf - Yes, I've sent in others. Was just looking through my AH history and, just to double check to make sure that I sent them to the right place: Are the odd numbered treasure amounts for the Public Buy and even numbered treasure amounts for treasure/raffle tickets?
QZsv8ej.png
@FinalFlight

Yep anything end in 0 is Raffle, anything ending in 1 is Public Buy, this allows the attendants to tell the difference.

If they were recent the attendants are behind on recording due to floods, they will have time tomorrow to fix things. If it's been a while (More than 3 hours) then I can get the recorded for you once we figure out what's missing.
@FinalFlight

Yep anything end in 0 is Raffle, anything ending in 1 is Public Buy, this allows the attendants to tell the difference.

If they were recent the attendants are behind on recording due to floods, they will have time tomorrow to fix things. If it's been a while (More than 3 hours) then I can get the recorded for you once we figure out what's missing.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf - Okay, thank you for confirming. I just double checked my sales history and all of them, except the 1-ways, end in 0. I'll send some screenshots over to you now, so that you can take a look. ^-^
@Dracowolf - Okay, thank you for confirming. I just double checked my sales history and all of them, except the 1-ways, end in 0. I'll send some screenshots over to you now, so that you can take a look. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png
COME ON EARTH WE CAN DO THIS
COME ON EARTH WE CAN DO THIS

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57