Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gene Giveaway 2.0 | updated 8/18
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Hello! :) Can I get the Mire Vista for my collection?

Can I be put on the List of Genes for Ancient [Gaoler] Crystal Facete and Vein?
Also for Banescale Plumage and another for Veilspun Sphinxmoth.
Many thanks and sorry for the big request. Q.Q
Hello! :) Can I get the Mire Vista for my collection?

Can I be put on the List of Genes for Ancient [Gaoler] Crystal Facete and Vein?
Also for Banescale Plumage and another for Veilspun Sphinxmoth.
Many thanks and sorry for the big request. Q.Q
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
awe! if we can be put on the list, could i be added to the pinglist for any pinstripe and trail genes for modern breeds and not ancients? ;0;
awe! if we can be put on the list, could i be added to the pinglist for any pinstripe and trail genes for modern breeds and not ancients? ;0;
46138.png
Yep! You’ve been added
Yep! You’ve been added
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Howdy! Mind if I slide onto the for Modern genes so I actually might start gening a g1? Thank you!
Howdy! Mind if I slide onto the for Modern genes so I actually might start gening a g1? Thank you!
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
@Erisdar (Sorry I didn't know if you were subbed or not) Could I be added to the modern gene general pinglist, please? Thanks so much!
@Erisdar (Sorry I didn't know if you were subbed or not) Could I be added to the modern gene general pinglist, please? Thanks so much!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Could i be added to the modern gene ping list please? Gotta start geneing all the g1s i just got!
Could i be added to the modern gene ping list please? Gotta start geneing all the g1s i just got!
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
@CoyotePawz
@lr21vb
@Mosspodge

You’ve all been added!
@CoyotePawz
@lr21vb
@Mosspodge

You’ve all been added!
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Hi there! Thanks so much for doing this. It's really amazing!

Can I please be added to the modern gene pinglist?

Also is there a pinglist for the eye vials, and how does it work for the clanbound eye vials?
Hi there! Thanks so much for doing this. It's really amazing!

Can I please be added to the modern gene pinglist?

Also is there a pinglist for the eye vials, and how does it work for the clanbound eye vials?
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
could i be added to the modern pinglist as well? (also, do you take scenes? i have an extra sunparched prowl scene I can donate!)
could i be added to the modern pinglist as well? (also, do you take scenes? i have an extra sunparched prowl scene I can donate!)
-hug your gaolers 2k22-
FR +3
@overtherebear

Yep, I can add you!

There is not a pinglist for eye vials yet because I forgot those existed until just now. I’ll tack one onto the end of the thing.

The way clan bound works is you have to send a dragon so the vial can be applied, whether you want to set up collateral is between you and the person with the vials.
@overtherebear

Yep, I can add you!

There is not a pinglist for eye vials yet because I forgot those existed until just now. I’ll tack one onto the end of the thing.

The way clan bound works is you have to send a dragon so the vial can be applied, whether you want to set up collateral is between you and the person with the vials.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47