Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sornieth Hunger Games (Finished)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46
[quote name="LeonidasOfAstora" date="2021-09-12 19:22:06" ] [b][i]((Oh how the turntables.))[/i][/b] [/quote] ((Indeed..))
LeonidasOfAstora wrote on 2021-09-12 19:22:06:
((Oh how the turntables.))

((Indeed..))
Night 2:
Cerulean, still traumatized from earlier in the day, crashed through the woods noisily. Why does any of this matter? Most will die. One will live, and they'll probably have to live with survivor's guilt. No one will win!

Cerulean has family and friends, but when he agreed to go on this mission, he threw all of that away.

As he felt a furry beast barreling into him, he accepted his fate. He fought back slightly, but his weak blows were no use. He was overpowered easily and, the Obelisk pinned him to the ground. But after a few moments went by, he let him go. Cerulean stood up and stared at his attacker confusedly. The Obelisk took a step back, and Cerulean knew it was his chance to escape into the night. The dragon didn't follow.

Day 3:
Despite his thoughts the night before, he was very happy as he picked holly. One of his mate, Jagger's, favorite hobbies was to pick berries and bake them into pies. Cerulean didn't have baking equipment out here, but he did have a pretty good holly collection going on. And reminded him so much of his mate.

He now felt that the attack last night was a sign, a sign to keep fighting, keep fighting for everyone he cared about. He was spared for a reason. He was to see all his loved ones again. He wanted to cause chaos around the lair, have Jagger wake him up from a work induced trance, drink extremely sugary coffee and then play fight under the sun. He wanted to go home and be among his dragons. He would have to keep fighting for that, but right now, he just wanted to relax.
Night 2:
Cerulean, still traumatized from earlier in the day, crashed through the woods noisily. Why does any of this matter? Most will die. One will live, and they'll probably have to live with survivor's guilt. No one will win!

Cerulean has family and friends, but when he agreed to go on this mission, he threw all of that away.

As he felt a furry beast barreling into him, he accepted his fate. He fought back slightly, but his weak blows were no use. He was overpowered easily and, the Obelisk pinned him to the ground. But after a few moments went by, he let him go. Cerulean stood up and stared at his attacker confusedly. The Obelisk took a step back, and Cerulean knew it was his chance to escape into the night. The dragon didn't follow.

Day 3:
Despite his thoughts the night before, he was very happy as he picked holly. One of his mate, Jagger's, favorite hobbies was to pick berries and bake them into pies. Cerulean didn't have baking equipment out here, but he did have a pretty good holly collection going on. And reminded him so much of his mate.

He now felt that the attack last night was a sign, a sign to keep fighting, keep fighting for everyone he cared about. He was spared for a reason. He was to see all his loved ones again. He wanted to cause chaos around the lair, have Jagger wake him up from a work induced trance, drink extremely sugary coffee and then play fight under the sun. He wanted to go home and be among his dragons. He would have to keep fighting for that, but right now, he just wanted to relax.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hunter swished around the hatchet.
"What am I supposed to do with this, cut lumber?"
"Oh yeah... I'm supposed to bash people to death."
Hunter swished around the hatchet.
"What am I supposed to do with this, cut lumber?"
"Oh yeah... I'm supposed to bash people to death."
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@POTaDOS's Princess (Y rp) @Dragonlover858's Adelram (Y rp) @Ascar's Pride (Y rp) @0BirdMasta0's Vermello (Y rp) @Sterlingstars's Cyan (Y rp) @vixentail's Azar (Y rp) @pandakitty1's Cerulean (Y rp) @LeonidasOfAstora's Gael (Y rp) @Mcyt's Flora (Y rp) @Firedragona's Hunter (Y rp) @Mollusk's Avrae (Y rp) @EverestEcho's Cherry (Y rp) @StarlitBreath's Ghost (Y rp) @Azureus's Halloran (Y rp) @UncleLarry's Coravell (N rp) @IBeeJuliana's Koa (N rp) @kellers's Jason (N rp) @Niftie's Maelon (N rp) @CrowHarlequin's Atraiu (N rp) @theobear's Ruin (N rp) @EntropicThyme's Coldsnap (N rp) @JuniperTooth's Athos (N rp) @K4gryffindor's Ajax (N rp) @LeafstarOfSky's WaterWielder (N rp) Seko watched as the dragons moved around the arena. It was feeling a bit… dry. A small twisted part of him wanted to cause havoc in the arena, and Seko leaned into that broken feeling. It was only a simulation after all. Only a simulation. "Time to cause some excitement," He muttered, entering in his authorization code before selecting a particular button on the control pad. This should cause some fun. [u][b]Arena Event[/b][/u] [center][img]https://www.flightrising.com/images/wiki/thirdage/image1.jpg[/img][/center] The ground shook in the arena. Towering above the contestants in the sky is the Arcanist. The ground started to warp upwards around the edges, as if someone had picked up the earth beneath them and was molding it into an inverted sphere. Boulders, water, animals, and debris crashes down from the sides. Highly radioactive pink mist clouds the arena. Coldsnap survives. WaterWielder pushes [color=red]Atraiu[/color] in the way of a falling animal while he is not paying attention. Maelon survives. While [color=red]Cerulean[/color] runs from the ever growing sides of the arena, he gets his foot stuck in a tree root. Pink mist washes over him and he dies. The moving ground sweeps [color=red]Flora[/color] off her feet and she is caught in a cloud of pink mist. Coravell survives. Adelram survives. Cyan restrains [color=red]Halloran[/color] to a tree and leaves him to die. Hunter survives. Athos survives. Ruin survives. [b]4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/b] Atraiu District 6 Cerulean District 8 Flora District 9 Halloran District 4
@POTaDOS's Princess (Y rp)
@Dragonlover858's Adelram (Y rp)
@Ascar's Pride (Y rp)
@0BirdMasta0's Vermello (Y rp)
@Sterlingstars's Cyan (Y rp)
@vixentail's Azar (Y rp)
@pandakitty1's Cerulean (Y rp)
@LeonidasOfAstora's Gael (Y rp)
@Mcyt's Flora (Y rp)
@Firedragona's Hunter (Y rp)
@Mollusk's Avrae (Y rp)
@EverestEcho's Cherry (Y rp)
@StarlitBreath's Ghost (Y rp)
@Azureus's Halloran (Y rp)

@UncleLarry's Coravell (N rp)
@IBeeJuliana's Koa (N rp)
@kellers's Jason (N rp)
@Niftie's Maelon (N rp)
@CrowHarlequin's Atraiu (N rp)
@theobear's Ruin (N rp)
@EntropicThyme's Coldsnap (N rp)
@JuniperTooth's Athos (N rp)
@K4gryffindor's Ajax (N rp)
@LeafstarOfSky's WaterWielder (N rp)

Seko watched as the dragons moved around the arena. It was feeling a bit… dry. A small twisted part of him wanted to cause havoc in the arena, and Seko leaned into that broken feeling. It was only a simulation after all. Only a simulation.

"Time to cause some excitement," He muttered, entering in his authorization code before selecting a particular button on the control pad. This should cause some fun.

Arena Event
image1.jpg

The ground shook in the arena. Towering above the contestants in the sky is the Arcanist. The ground started to warp upwards around the edges, as if someone had picked up the earth beneath them and was molding it into an inverted sphere. Boulders, water, animals, and debris crashes down from the sides. Highly radioactive pink mist clouds the arena.

Coldsnap survives.

WaterWielder pushes Atraiu in the way of a falling animal while he is not paying attention.

Maelon survives.

While Cerulean runs from the ever growing sides of the arena, he gets his foot stuck in a tree root. Pink mist washes over him and he dies.

The moving ground sweeps Flora off her feet and she is caught in a cloud of pink mist.

Coravell survives.

Adelram survives.

Cyan restrains Halloran to a tree and leaves him to die.

Hunter survives.

Athos survives.

Ruin survives.

4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Atraiu
District 6

Cerulean
District 8

Flora
District 9

Halloran
District 4
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
((@Rvan sorry for not replying or commenting! Mental health just suddenly dropped, but I might comment... someday...))
((@Rvan sorry for not replying or commenting! Mental health just suddenly dropped, but I might comment... someday...))
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
((@Sterlingstars No apologies necessary! I have felt that before, trust me I would rather this be your last priority! Literally it's no big deal at all, I've been quite busy the last few days anyways))
((@Sterlingstars No apologies necessary! I have felt that before, trust me I would rather this be your last priority! Literally it's no big deal at all, I've been quite busy the last few days anyways))
Hunter breathed a sigh of relief. The radioactive stone he'd received felt like a lucky totem to him now.
Hunter breathed a sigh of relief. The radioactive stone he'd received felt like a lucky totem to him now.
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
Oh god I though I was dead XD
Oh god I though I was dead XD
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
@Ascar's Pride (Y rp)
@vixentail's Azar (Y rp)
@Mcyt's Flora (Y rp)
@Mollusk's Avrae (Y rp)

@kellers's Jason (N rp)
@Niftie's Maelon (N rp)
@theobear's Ruin (N rp)

Night 3

Hunter cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Coldsnap, Cyan, and Ruin discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Maelon loses sight of where she is.

WaterWielder attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Coravell attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Adelram and Athos talk about the tributes still alive.
@Ascar's Pride (Y rp)
@vixentail's Azar (Y rp)
@Mcyt's Flora (Y rp)
@Mollusk's Avrae (Y rp)

@kellers's Jason (N rp)
@Niftie's Maelon (N rp)
@theobear's Ruin (N rp)

Night 3

Hunter cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Coldsnap, Cyan, and Ruin discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Maelon loses sight of where she is.

WaterWielder attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Coravell attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Adelram and Athos talk about the tributes still alive.
((WaterWielder attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful. No wonder.))
((WaterWielder attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful. No wonder.))
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46