Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Easter - Permababies
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51
@HazardousH Thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@HazardousH

Thank you!!
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
[b]Entry[/b] ----- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Seeing my mum get excited about her plants Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Spending time with my dog Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Going to the beach with family later today! Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @Grodzilla you are hilarious @findingpears good job for saying yes to more things Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60701242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607013/60701242_350.png[/img][/url] Narya is one of my earliest permas, along with her two siblings. She is vicious and driven, and a little power-hungry. I just think she's cool hehe Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] Dollarbirds migrate from Papua New Guinea to Sydney each Spring.
Entry
Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each
Seeing my mum get excited about her plants

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each
Spending time with my dog

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each
Going to the beach with family later today!

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@Grodzilla you are hilarious
@findingpears good job for saying yes to more things

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each
60701242_350.png
Narya is one of my earliest permas, along with her two siblings. She is vicious and driven, and a little power-hungry. I just think she's cool hehe

Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each
Dollarbirds migrate from Papua New Guinea to Sydney each Spring.
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
[b]Entry[/b] (2) ----- Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Seeing what is in the April Fools bags :D Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @findingpears new art shop is looking better than expected, keep it up ^^ Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63771763][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637718/63771763_350.png[/img][/url] This pretty boy is quite timid for a Banescale, and is constantly worried that he is bothering others [size=1]self insert much?[/size]. He always tries to do his work diligently, whilst stopping his mate from getting into too much trouble. Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] April is thought to be named after the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite.
Entry (2)
Seeing what is in the April Fools bags :D

@findingpears new art shop is looking better than expected, keep it up ^^

63771763_350.png
This pretty boy is quite timid for a Banescale, and is constantly worried that he is bothering others self insert much?. He always tries to do his work diligently, whilst stopping his mate from getting into too much trouble.

April is thought to be named after the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite.
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
A thing I love about spring is that there are often birds nesting in my garden, which is always adorable to see! ~~~ Today I enjoyed having hot cross buns and chocolate eggs for breakfast. Breakfast is always fun at easter! ~~~ I'm looking forward to things getting back to normal as lockdown restrictions ease where I am - I'll be able to go to my friend's house again next week :) ~~~ @Roseyserenity Your dragon's are amazing! I love your lair aesthetic and your hatchery is adorable, I shall [i]certainly[/i] be visiting more often [s]Just as soon as I can afford those little cuties![/s] ~~~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67946917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679470/67946917_350.png[/img][/url] Fliss is one of my favourite dragons! I just adore her appearance and am really proud of her outfit, I think she matches her lore perfectly and is just an absolute doll. She's a dreamcatcher, whose job is to ward away bad dreams <3 ~~~ If I remember correctly, april fools day actually comes from how the first of april used to be the first day of the year, before January and February were added to the calendar. In rural areas some people hadn't heard of the calendar change, and so they still celebrated new year on April 1st. These people were called 'April fools' by the people who followed the new calendar, and so became the day!
A thing I love about spring is that there are often birds nesting in my garden, which is always adorable to see!

~~~

Today I enjoyed having hot cross buns and chocolate eggs for breakfast. Breakfast is always fun at easter!

~~~

I'm looking forward to things getting back to normal as lockdown restrictions ease where I am - I'll be able to go to my friend's house again next week :)

~~~

@Roseyserenity
Your dragon's are amazing! I love your lair aesthetic and your hatchery is adorable, I shall certainly be visiting more often Just as soon as I can afford those little cuties!

~~~

67946917_350.png
Fliss is one of my favourite dragons! I just adore her appearance and am really proud of her outfit, I think she matches her lore perfectly and is just an absolute doll. She's a dreamcatcher, whose job is to ward away bad dreams <3

~~~

If I remember correctly, april fools day actually comes from how the first of april used to be the first day of the year, before January and February were added to the calendar. In rural areas some people hadn't heard of the calendar change, and so they still celebrated new year on April 1st. These people were called 'April fools' by the people who followed the new calendar, and so became the day!
Entry ~ FRIDAY MORNING Tell us something you love about Spring = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] everything feels filled with promise Tell us what you enjoyed about today = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] staying indoors w/the fan on - it's hot Tell us something you are looking forward to = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] getting fire alarm inspections over with Ping a friend with something you love about them = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] @HazardousH drink more water! Tell us about a dragon you love = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] I love my boi, Oceanside. I used to live 10 miles from Oceanside in Cali, and loved it there, the beach, the long pier, everything. Oceanside is muted colours and reminds me of an old hippie scarf, perfumed w/patchouli [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56301956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/563020/56301956_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] at behindthename.com, ppl think the name 'April" is: youthful natural wholesome delicate refined strange simple My favourite Easter permas are #12 and #8, so far...

Entry ~ FRIDAY MORNING

everything feels filled with promise

staying indoors w/the fan on - it's hot

getting fire alarm inspections over with

@HazardousH drink more water!

I love my boi, Oceanside. I used to live 10 miles from Oceanside in Cali, and loved it there, the beach, the long pier, everything. Oceanside is muted colours and reminds me of an old hippie scarf, perfumed w/patchouli
56301956_350.png

at behindthename.com, ppl think the name 'April" is:
youthful natural wholesome delicate refined strange simple

My favourite Easter permas are #12 and #8, so far...
[b]ENTRY[/b] ----- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Seeing the rabbits hopping around my property without a care in the world. Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] The sun was out bright and looking so nice even though it was chilly. Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Seeing my sons face light up on Easter morning when he sees his Easter Basket. Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @Shewulf I love how you helped get me started here on FR and the continued help you give me with nest usage! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41855843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/418559/41855843_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pinku[/b] was the dragon I started with here on FR. Her Tertiary color was not exactly favorable with her other colors to me when I attempted to scry her for genes. Eventually I decided on her genes and recently got her finished. I love her and I find her highly adorable and cuddly. Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [b]The Full Pink Moon[/b] April’s full Pink Moon will rise on the night of Monday, April 26, reaching peak illumination at 11:33 PM ET. This full Moon is one of two supermoons this year.
ENTRY
Seeing the rabbits hopping around my property without a care in the world.

The sun was out bright and looking so nice even though it was chilly.

Seeing my sons face light up on Easter morning when he sees his Easter Basket.

@Shewulf I love how you helped get me started here on FR and the continued help you give me with nest usage!

41855843_350.png

Pinku was the dragon I started with here on FR. Her Tertiary color was not exactly favorable with her other colors to me when I attempted to scry her for genes. Eventually I decided on her genes and recently got her finished. I love her and I find her highly adorable and cuddly.

The Full Pink Moon

April’s full Pink Moon will rise on the night of Monday, April 26, reaching peak illumination at 11:33 PM ET. This full Moon is one of two supermoons this year.
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
[b][u]ENTRY[/b][/u] Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] All the bright beautiful and colorful flowers that bloom. Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Baking Easter cookies with my kiddo. Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Easter Sunday Brunch. Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @SweetieSweets I loved helping you get started and the continued support and friendship we have. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18557454][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/185575/18557454_350.png[/img][/url] Going to have to say [b]Chi[/b] is one of my many dragons I love. She came to me as either a free babe or a rescue, I cannot remember for sure. But I found her coloring terribly cute. I made her a messenger for my lair. Though I am not around often I still enjoy my dragons and keeping them. Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [b]April[/b] We know it is the fourth month of the year, but that’s only by the Gregorian calendar that we adhere to now. It was previously the fifth month in the earlier Julian calendar.
ENTRY

All the bright beautiful and colorful flowers that bloom.

Baking Easter cookies with my kiddo.

Easter Sunday Brunch.

@SweetieSweets I loved helping you get started and the continued support and friendship we have.

18557454_350.png

Going to have to say Chi is one of my many dragons I love. She came to me as either a free babe or a rescue, I cannot remember for sure. But I found her coloring terribly cute. I made her a messenger for my lair. Though I am not around often I still enjoy my dragons and keeping them.

April
We know it is the fourth month of the year, but that’s only by the Gregorian calendar that we adhere to now. It was previously the fifth month in the earlier Julian calendar.
29eol7n.jpg
[b]Entry[/b] ----- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] The seasonal fruit is delicious! Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Went for a swim with my family :) Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Such an infinitesimal thing, but I bought an ice cream that I'm pumped to eat later.. Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @findingpears keep trying your best to get something done each day @Grodzilla I'm glad you humour me with all that is FR-related Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61352155][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613522/61352155_350.png[/img][/url] This my sister's dragon, who she got when she started and has a love-hate relationship with. I made her write him some lore and now I don't know if she loves him more or less XD Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] Sakura trees tend to bloom in March to April in the northern hemisphere. Because many trees are grafted and therefore are genetically uniform, they all blossom and scatter at the same time.
Entry
The seasonal fruit is delicious!

Went for a swim with my family :)

Such an infinitesimal thing, but I bought an ice cream that I'm pumped to eat later..

@findingpears keep trying your best to get something done each day
@Grodzilla I'm glad you humour me with all that is FR-related

61352155_350.png
This my sister's dragon, who she got when she started and has a love-hate relationship with. I made her write him some lore and now I don't know if she loves him more or less XD

Sakura trees tend to bloom in March to April in the northern hemisphere. Because many trees are grafted and therefore are genetically uniform, they all blossom and scatter at the same time.
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
[b] Entry [/b] --------- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Nature coming to life! Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Having a day off :) Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] My mom coming back from shopping with loads of food for my tummy!! Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @Alithium8 pinging myself here xD I like my new polygel nails I just did! Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67895763][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678958/67895763_350.png[/img][/url] I was lucky to find this guy for a very good price, he reminds me of those beautiful summer sunset where the clouds get purple shades in them! Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] The etymology behind the word “April” comes from the verb “aperire,” which means “to open.” It’s commonly believed that the word refers to the season of trees and flowers begin to “open” or bloom.
Entry
Nature coming to life!

Having a day off :)

My mom coming back from shopping with loads of food for my tummy!!

@Alithium8 pinging myself here xD I like my new polygel nails I just did!

67895763_350.png
I was lucky to find this guy for a very good price, he reminds me of those beautiful summer sunset where the clouds get purple shades in them!

The etymology behind the word “April” comes from the verb “aperire,” which means “to open.” It’s commonly believed that the word refers to the season of trees and flowers begin to “open” or bloom.
YaLh2Os.png
[b]Tell us something you love about Spring [/b] The colors. The colors are incredible [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]Tell us what you enjoyed about today [/b] I did A LOT of things (but i did not study sigh) and almost finished a birthday gift for my mother [b]Tell us something you are looking forward to [/b] To meet up with my 2 dear friends tomorrow! [b]Ping a friend with something you love about them[/b] @HazardousH you do indeed really need to drink water [emoji=banescale sad size=1] [b]Tell us about a dragon you love[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47962665][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479627/47962665_350.png[/img][/url] I do present you Ignis, a G1 baby i gened 2 years ago and i love him very much -w- I decided recently to change something and i bought for him a new primary and secondary gene and i would like to add koi (when i will have the funds) and he'll be a gorgeous gorgeous baby [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]Give us a fun fact about April or Spring[/b] April is named for the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite.
Tell us something you love about Spring
The colors.
The colors are incredible

Tell us what you enjoyed about today
I did A LOT of things (but i did not study sigh) and almost finished a birthday gift for my mother

Tell us something you are looking forward to
To meet up with my 2 dear friends tomorrow!

Ping a friend with something you love about them
@HazardousH you do indeed really need to drink water

Tell us about a dragon you love
47962665_350.png

I do present you Ignis, a G1 baby i gened 2 years ago and i love him very much -w-
I decided recently to change something and i bought for him a new primary and secondary gene and i would like to add koi (when i will have the funds) and he'll be a gorgeous gorgeous baby

Give us a fun fact about April or Spring
April is named for the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite.
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51