Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Easter - Permababies
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51
[b]Entry![/b] [b]Tell us about a dragon you love![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60232241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602323/60232241_350.png[/img][/url] Violet here was one of the first dergs I got on the site and also one of my only faes! I love her innocent eyes <3
Entry!

Tell us about a dragon you love!

60232241_350.png

Violet here was one of the first dergs I got on the site and also one of my only faes! I love her innocent eyes <3
P4vZPVb.gif .. j3fmZiL.gif .. KpTfZd4.gif .. TdLbaeW.gif
Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each
The sunny weather and easter chocolate

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each
It was very nice outside

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each
The end of this dom push--I'm fighting for shadow!

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@HazardousH Make sure to stay hydrated!

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each
One of my newest additions, Seattle :)

Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each
The arrival of the cuckoo bird in April is a signal that spring has arrived
The sunny weather and easter chocolate

It was very nice outside

The end of this dom push--I'm fighting for shadow!

@HazardousH Make sure to stay hydrated!

One of my newest additions, Seattle :)

The arrival of the cuckoo bird in April is a signal that spring has arrived
em6G0U2.png JvUa9ma.png WKtl2lb.png
[b]Entry![/b] [b]Tell us about a dragon you love![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62045198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620452/62045198_350.png[/img][/url] Sylvana is my custom founder and I absolutely love her <3 I love the lore I wrote for her and I think she's a wonderful clan leader!
Entry!

Tell us about a dragon you love!

62045198_350.png

Sylvana is my custom founder and I absolutely love her <3 I love the lore I wrote for her and I think she's a wonderful clan leader!
P4vZPVb.gif .. j3fmZiL.gif .. KpTfZd4.gif .. TdLbaeW.gif
[b]Entry! :D[/b] Thank you for hosting this, @HazardousH! ^^ <3 If anything is wrong with my entry, please let me know c: ----- [b]Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each[/b] I love watching the flowers bloom! [b]Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each[/b] I drove by myself for the first time deep into town XD This typically scares me when I'm alone, since I have a HUGE fear of getting lost or blocking traffic LOL so I'm really proud of myself for conquering that fear today! [b]Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each[/b] I'm looking forward to playing some games with my friends later today! I miss them a whole bunch, and this is most (and safest!) quality time we'll have together until the panini settles down XD [b]Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each[/b] @roseyserenity: I love that you ping me in raffles :D LOL NO I'M KIDDING! I love that you're always so supportive of me and my FR projects, whether it's hosting a raffle, creating new hatchery pairs, or spending tons of shmoney on Veils and permabab projects XD <3 Thank you for putting up with my dragon shenanigans :') [b]Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each[/b] OOH, this one was SO HARD bc I love so many of my dergs, but today I'll showcase Evanie! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63217657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632177/63217657_350.png[/img][/url] This sweet gal was my first ever permababy, and what a gorgeous perma she is ^^ <3 [b]Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each[/b] In Hawai'i, April is known as Tree Awareness Month! :D
Entry! :D Thank you for hosting this, @HazardousH! ^^ <3
If anything is wrong with my entry, please let me know c:

I love watching the flowers bloom!

I drove by myself for the first time deep into town XD
This typically scares me when I'm alone, since I have a HUGE fear of getting lost or blocking traffic LOL so I'm really proud of myself for conquering that fear today!

I'm looking forward to playing some games with my friends later today! I miss them a whole bunch, and this is most (and safest!) quality time we'll have together until the panini settles down XD

@roseyserenity: I love that you ping me in raffles :D
LOL NO I'M KIDDING!
I love that you're always so supportive of me and my FR projects, whether it's hosting a raffle, creating new hatchery pairs, or spending tons of shmoney on Veils and permabab projects XD <3
Thank you for putting up with my dragon shenanigans :')

OOH, this one was SO HARD bc I love so many of my dergs, but today I'll showcase Evanie!

63217657_350.png

This sweet gal was my first ever permababy, and what a gorgeous perma she is ^^ <3

In Hawai'i, April is known as Tree Awareness Month! :D
DS6Qwop.png • She/Her | -2 FR Time
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
[center][b]Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each[/b] Animals coming out of hibernation [b]Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each[/b] Delicious carrot cake [b]Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each[/b] Going to an escape room with my friends [b]Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each[/b] @HazardousH Your organization and hardwork! Thank you for hosting the permababies raffles and for the special gorgeous dragons from your hatchery [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each[/b] Tigger was the first oldie to join my lair and is my kitty cat coatl [emoji=cat 1 size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28785227][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/287853/28785227_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each[/b] Jazz Appreciation Month (JAM) is a music festival held every April in recognition of the significant contribution that jazz music has made to society.
Animals coming out of hibernation

Delicious carrot cake

Going to an escape room with my friends

@HazardousH
Your organization and hardwork!
Thank you for hosting the permababies raffles and
for the special gorgeous dragons from your hatchery

Tigger was the first oldie to join my lair and is my kitty cat coatl
28785227_350.png

Jazz Appreciation Month (JAM) is a music festival held every April in recognition of the significant contribution that jazz music has made to society.
Lqph2GZ.gif
Entry I'm SUPER excited to vote for the fall options, they're all gorgeous [emoji=mirror love size=1] Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each The tiny flowers that start cropping up in patches of grass. Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each I got my first C19 vaccine! Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each Tomorrow evening I have plans to play games with friends! Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @HazardousH thank you so much for hosting these. They're a joy to enter, too. It's nice to sit down and think about positive things for a few minutes every day. Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65207046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652071/65207046_350.png[/img][/url] SCP-__-J is a fandragon that I was very careful to get right the first try. I knew from the get go that, for the sake of the punchline, I wanted a dragon that looked fine being literally untouched ever. He's never getting apparel, regened, a fancy bio, and maybe not even ever a familiar. All for the sake of one silly joke that makes me smile. Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each It's my birthday month!!
Entry
I'm SUPER excited to vote for the fall options, they're all gorgeous

The tiny flowers that start cropping up in patches of grass.

I got my first C19 vaccine!

Tomorrow evening I have plans to play games with friends!

@HazardousH thank you so much for hosting these. They're a joy to enter, too. It's nice to sit down and think about positive things for a few minutes every day.

65207046_350.png
SCP-__-J is a fandragon that I was very careful to get right the first try. I knew from the get go that, for the sake of the punchline, I wanted a dragon that looked fine being literally untouched ever. He's never getting apparel, regened, a fancy bio, and maybe not even ever a familiar. All for the sake of one silly joke that makes me smile.

It's my birthday month!!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
[b]Entry[/b] (2) ----- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Most days are warm and beautiful but you still get some cooler days when you can rug up a little ^^ Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Reading some of a good book Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Catching up with a friend :) Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @findingpears good job for doing more things around the house Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59697168][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596972/59697168_350.png[/img][/url] Nadi was an early addition to my lair, and sat in my Hibden for many months before I gave her an outfit and some lore. She is a healer-in-training with a somewhat-macabre fascination for how bodies work. I got some beautiful gijinka art for her too, which is exciting! Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] Because of the growth of new plants, more carbon dioxide is absorbed in spring.
Entry (2)
Most days are warm and beautiful but you still get some cooler days when you can rug up a little ^^

Reading some of a good book

Catching up with a friend :)

@findingpears good job for doing more things around the house

59697168_350.png

Nadi was an early addition to my lair, and sat in my Hibden for many months before I gave her an outfit and some lore. She is a healer-in-training with a somewhat-macabre fascination for how bodies work. I got some beautiful gijinka art for her too, which is exciting!

Because of the growth of new plants, more carbon dioxide is absorbed in spring.
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
[b]Entry[/b] ----- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I really like bees and they are always drifting around happily during spring [emoji=rose size=1] Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I spent some time outside and there were lots of butterflies ^^ Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Baking with my sister tonight :) Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61828940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618290/61828940_350.png[/img][/url] My clan's artist, who is an energetic and hardworking! I finished his outfit recently and am really happy with how he's looking :D Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] The fall and spring equinoxes are the only two times during the year when the sun rises due east and sets due west.
Entry
I really like bees and they are always drifting around happily during spring

I spent some time outside and there were lots of butterflies ^^

Baking with my sister tonight :)

61828940_350.png
My clan's artist, who is an energetic and hardworking! I finished his outfit recently and am really happy with how he's looking :D

The fall and spring equinoxes are the only two times during the year when the sun rises due east and sets due west.
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
Drawing for my friend as her B-day present!
Going to be gaming later tonight with my sis
It's when some get pranked (like me XD) because April Fool's Day exists on the first day of the month
Drawing for my friend as her B-day present!
Going to be gaming later tonight with my sis
It's when some get pranked (like me XD) because April Fool's Day exists on the first day of the month
3e94Gpa.pngAnimeFan00(#431727) FRT+15 She/Her Chat with me about Mobile Legends DV
[b]Entry[/b] (2) ----- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Seeing the changes not only in the garden, but in the animals that come to it. I see lots more birds, possums, lizards and insect-life. Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Had a chat to a friend I hadn't talked to in a while :) Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Trying another new recipe! A vegan one-pot chickpea shakshuka, which hopefully will be good! Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @findingpears good job trying a new recipe @Grodzilla good job at work, and good luck for the next few days! @HazardousH thank you for your hard work with this raffle, and please try to take breaks for yourself! It must be stressful to organise all of this. Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53356349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/533564/53356349_350.png[/img][/url] I was totally stuck with what to do with this gorgeous girl until @/Countessoffire gave me a lore prompt, and now she is my clan's much-loved relationship advisor. She is on her own search for love, to no avail (yet...) Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] The first spring flowers are typically lilacs, irises, lilies, tulips, daffodils, and dandelions.
Entry (2)
Seeing the changes not only in the garden, but in the animals that come to it. I see lots more birds, possums, lizards and insect-life.

Had a chat to a friend I hadn't talked to in a while :)

Trying another new recipe! A vegan one-pot chickpea shakshuka, which hopefully will be good!

@findingpears good job trying a new recipe

@Grodzilla good job at work, and good luck for the next few days!

@HazardousH thank you for your hard work with this raffle, and please try to take breaks for yourself! It must be stressful to organise all of this.

53356349_350.png

I was totally stuck with what to do with this gorgeous girl until @/Countessoffire gave me a lore prompt, and now she is my clan's much-loved relationship advisor. She is on her own search for love, to no avail (yet...)

The first spring flowers are typically lilacs, irises, lilies, tulips, daffodils, and dandelions.
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51