Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Easter - Permababies
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51
Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each Middlemist Red (Camellia) are beautiful! their one of the rarest spring flowers. Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each actually doing some motivations Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each Meeting new people! [s]well I'm pretty sure[/s] Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @ChaoticRandomly great job defeating your laziness. Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each Quja, a lore dragon of mine. it was a fun journey competing for him. never decided to make other ideas for him except for lore and the project outfit I made for him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52597133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/525972/52597133_350.png[/img][/url] Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each The name for the month of April originally came for Aprilis which means to open
Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each
Middlemist Red (Camellia) are beautiful! their one of the rarest spring flowers.

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each
actually doing some motivations

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each
Meeting new people! well I'm pretty sure

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@ChaoticRandomly great job defeating your laziness.

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each
Quja, a lore dragon of mine. it was a fun journey competing for him. never decided to make other ideas for him except for lore and the project outfit I made for him.

52597133_350.png

Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each
The name for the month of April originally came for Aprilis which means to open

Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I just love seeing some of the flowers fall they just give me good vibes Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I honestly don't know just chilling with my cat today Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Some nice fresh windy air Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @Realtallrat how do you feel waking up in the middle of the night and ended watch yt for no reason or maybe one reason at least one.. Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] Never replacing these cute banes that have been in my clan I'm just glad I still cared abt them. Loveshot's friend!! Mintymint! Ignore the name if it was pretty weird and very minty hehe.. I plan on making my banes permababies honestly they just look cute as a baby. Mintymint is one of my cute goat eye bane I am a sucker for wraith but I think the other genes are good too! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67844631][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678447/67844631_350.png[/img][/url] Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] In my country I don't celebrate April fools sadly:') But it's fine! We know it's gonna be okay. Getting April fools by someone is pretty funny but some can go to far and they're/you're not that happy abt it but it's okay some ppl don't show emotions this month
I just love seeing some of the flowers fall they just give me good vibes

I honestly don't know just chilling with my cat today

Some nice fresh windy air

@Realtallrat how do you feel waking up in the middle of the night and ended watch yt for no reason or maybe one reason at least one..

Never replacing these cute banes that have been in my clan I'm just glad I still cared abt them. Loveshot's friend!! Mintymint! Ignore the name if it was pretty weird and very minty hehe.. I plan on making my banes permababies honestly they just look cute as a baby. Mintymint is one of my cute goat eye bane I am a sucker for wraith but I think the other genes are good too!
67844631_350.png

In my country I don't celebrate April fools sadly:') But it's fine! We know it's gonna be okay. Getting April fools by someone is pretty funny but some can go to far and they're/you're not that happy abt it but it's okay some ppl don't show emotions this month

3886c26f.gif
Entry ~ THURSDAY MORNING Tell us something you love about Spring = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] forsythia in bloom - there's no other colour like it - and the blossoms are edible Tell us what you enjoyed about today = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] a podcast - The Adventures of Red Knight, the Greatest Knight in All the Land!! Tell us something you are looking forward to = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] cleaning house b/c I've got an inspection tomorrow, ugh Ping a friend with something you love about them = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] @HazardousH I love the graphics you use in your raffles Tell us about a dragon you love = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] This is Cambreon. I used to despise him. I rescued him from someone leaving the game, promised to keep him forever, then found out that breed changing and scrying him was no use; he didn't look good no matter what I did. Then one April Fool's Day, long ago, I just started sticking bows and ribbons and tail feathers on him to make him look silly, and that's when my clan's Epic Fool was born!! Now he makes me laugh every day, with his grumpy eyeball and his grumpy lil familiar, and I love him to bits!! Happy April Fool's Day!!!!! [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9125765][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/91258/9125765_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/412.png[/img][/columns] Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] [i]I never knew the charm of spring I never met it face to face I never knew my heart could sing I never missed a warm embrace Till April in Paris, chestnuts in blossom Holiday tables under the trees April in Paris, this is a feeling That no one can ever reprise[/i] -lyrics to April in Paris, sung by Billie Holiday My favourite Easter permas are #12 and #8, so far...
Entry ~ THURSDAY MORNING

forsythia in bloom - there's no other colour like it - and the blossoms are edible

a podcast - The Adventures of Red Knight, the Greatest Knight in All the Land!!

cleaning house b/c I've got an inspection tomorrow, ugh

@HazardousH I love the graphics you use in your raffles

This is Cambreon. I used to despise him. I rescued him from someone leaving the game, promised to keep him forever, then found out that breed changing and scrying him was no use; he didn't look good no matter what I did. Then one April Fool's Day, long ago, I just started sticking bows and ribbons and tail feathers on him to make him look silly, and that's when my clan's Epic Fool was born!! Now he makes me laugh every day, with his grumpy eyeball and his grumpy lil familiar, and I love him to bits!! Happy April Fool's Day!!!!!
9125765_350.png 412.png

I never knew the charm of spring
I never met it face to face
I never knew my heart could sing
I never missed a warm embrace
Till April in Paris, chestnuts in blossom
Holiday tables under the trees
April in Paris, this is a feeling
That no one can ever reprise

-lyrics to April in Paris, sung by Billie Holiday

My favourite Easter permas are #12 and #8, so far...
[center][size=4][b][color=#DF0FFF]H[/color][color=#D717FF]a[/color][color=#CF1FFF]p[/color][color=#C727FF]p[/color][color=#BF30FF]y[/color] [color=#AF40FF]A[/color][color=#A748FF]p[/color][color=#9F51FF]r[/color][color=#9759FF]i[/color][color=#8F61FF]l[/color] [color=#8072FF]F[/color][color=#787AFF]o[/color][color=#7082FF]o[/color][color=#688AFF]l[/color][color=#6093FF]'[/color][color=#589BFF]s[/color] [color=#48ABFF]D[/color][color=#40B4FF]a[/color][color=#38BCFF]y[/color][color=#30C4FF]![/color][/b][/size] [b]Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each[/b] Spring Cleaning [b]Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each[/b] This [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2896728/108#post_47018853]post[/url] from Plague's Badge Fundraiser [b]Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each[/b] Finding out what's in the Marva's Overflowing Bags [b]Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each[/b] @HazardousH Adding a few drops of unsweetened fruit juice to water will encourage bunnies to drink more [b]Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each[/b] Leizi was born on April Fools' Day last year and is a Naomi Descendant [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60370517][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603706/60370517_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each[/b] Earth Day is on April 22nd. It promotes international awareness of environmental protection and earth conservation. People worldwide celebrated the 50th anniversary last year.
Happy April Fool's Day!

Spring Cleaning

This post from Plague's Badge Fundraiser

Finding out what's in the Marva's Overflowing Bags

@HazardousH
Adding a few drops of unsweetened fruit juice to water will encourage bunnies to drink more

Leizi was born on April Fools' Day last year and is a Naomi Descendant
60370517_350.png

Earth Day is on April 22nd.
It promotes international awareness of environmental protection and earth conservation.
People worldwide celebrated the 50th anniversary last year.
Lqph2GZ.gif
COUNTED

HYDRA

THIS IS FOR ME FOR LATER:
----

findingpears
(1*1)+(1*1)+(10/10)+(10/10)+(1*1)+(1*1)= 6

1x Leech = 1 Ticket
1x Forester Squirrel = 1 Tickets
10x Sparkling Crayfish = 1 Tickets
10x Ringscale Arowana = 5 Tickets
1x Broadstripe Uaru = 1 Ticket
1x Polarized Mushrooms = 1 Tickets

caps lock was on I don't care it's okay :3

go to this page
COUNTED

HYDRA

THIS IS FOR ME FOR LATER:
----

findingpears
(1*1)+(1*1)+(10/10)+(10/10)+(1*1)+(1*1)= 6

1x Leech = 1 Ticket
1x Forester Squirrel = 1 Tickets
10x Sparkling Crayfish = 1 Tickets
10x Ringscale Arowana = 5 Tickets
1x Broadstripe Uaru = 1 Ticket
1x Polarized Mushrooms = 1 Tickets

caps lock was on I don't care it's okay :3

go to this page
Tell us what you enjoyed about today = today was april fools Tell us something you are looking forward to = Tommorrow to see what the marva chests have in them! Ping a friend with something you love about them = me because i'm me and i like me Tell us about a dragon you love = I love weaver because one of my friends gave her to me and she really fits with her costume! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65416508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654166/65416508_350.png[/img][/url] Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = April first is April fools day!
Tell us what you enjoyed about today = today was april fools
Tell us something you are looking forward to = Tommorrow to see what the marva chests have in them!
Ping a friend with something you love about them = me because i'm me and i like me

Tell us about a dragon you love = I love weaver because one of my friends gave her to me and she really fits with her costume!
65416508_350.png
Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = April first is April fools day!
Wishlist|| Art shop
-Entry-

April Fool's Day!

April Fool's Day!

Ah, I can't say April Fool's Day again, can I? I'm looking forward to seeing what Marva has in store for us.

@/HazardousH Thank you for hosting!

Callista! I got her from an exalt rescue forum and have spoiled her ever since <3

The symbol for Aries is the ram.
-Entry-

April Fool's Day!

April Fool's Day!

Ah, I can't say April Fool's Day again, can I? I'm looking forward to seeing what Marva has in store for us.

@/HazardousH Thank you for hosting!

Callista! I got her from an exalt rescue forum and have spoiled her ever since <3

The symbol for Aries is the ram.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
-Entry-

I do like the excuse to wear jackets all the time.

Got to stay in and relax!

What tomorrow brings!

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated.

Uimo! They were one of the first ever dragons that I purchased in the game. I've debated selling them a few times, but decided against it; even kept their outfit, familiar, and all!

The symbol for Taurus is the bull.
-Entry-

I do like the excuse to wear jackets all the time.

Got to stay in and relax!

What tomorrow brings!

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated.

Uimo! They were one of the first ever dragons that I purchased in the game. I've debated selling them a few times, but decided against it; even kept their outfit, familiar, and all!

The symbol for Taurus is the bull.
uCEnQTB.gif
-Entry-

The nature! I love to have my window open at night and wake up to the sound of birds chiming right outside ^-^

I got to sleep in.

I'm looking forward to finishing up a good series!

@/HazardousH Hope you've had a good day!

Ninka! She was the first dragon I ever used in an rp and got me into making lore for my dragons. She may undergo an outfit change, but she will always be a permanent resident in my lair.

The birthstone for April is the diamond.
-Entry-

The nature! I love to have my window open at night and wake up to the sound of birds chiming right outside ^-^

I got to sleep in.

I'm looking forward to finishing up a good series!

@/HazardousH Hope you've had a good day!

Ninka! She was the first dragon I ever used in an rp and got me into making lore for my dragons. She may undergo an outfit change, but she will always be a permanent resident in my lair.

The birthstone for April is the diamond.
uCEnQTB.gif
@HazardousH Can I be added to the pinglist, please. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@HazardousH

Can I be added to the pinglist, please.
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51