Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Easter - Permababies
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51
[center][b]Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each[/b] Gardening [b]Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each[/b] The weather [b]Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each[/b] Getting a good night’s rest [b]Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each[/b] @HazardousH Your amazing design skills. The graphics for all your threads are wonderful. [b]Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each[/b] Calyx is my precious red bean won from the Valentine’s Day Raffle. He has lore on how he met his best friend Snowflake and how he became a permababy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65818772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658188/65818772_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each[/b] Burger King announced the Chocolate Whopper in 2018 which was an April Fool’s prank. Last year Burger King in Tainan City released Hershey’s Chocolate Whopper. This was not prank and was in actual fact a limited time only whopper that was slathered with both peanut butter and chocolate sauce.
Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each
Gardening

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each
The weather

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each
Getting a good night’s rest

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@HazardousH
Your amazing design skills.
The graphics for all your threads are wonderful.

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each
Calyx is my precious red bean won from the Valentine’s Day Raffle.
He has lore on how he met his best friend Snowflake and how he became a permababy.
65818772_350.png

Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each
Burger King announced the Chocolate Whopper in 2018 which was an April Fool’s prank.

Last year Burger King in Tainan City released Hershey’s Chocolate Whopper.
This was not prank and was in actual fact a limited time only whopper that was
slathered with both peanut butter and chocolate sauce.
Lqph2GZ.gif
[b]Entry[/b] ----- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] There tends to be something less stressful and more hopeful about everything in Spring, or so I find. Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Made vegan burgers which were a success! I'm not much of a cook so I was happy that they turned out well ^^ Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I've got lunch with some of my friends (before one of them goes to the US for college ;v;). It will be really nice to touch-base with them as I haven't seen them much recently! Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @findingpears keep setting up your shop, its looking good so far :) Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64904756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649048/64904756_350.png[/img][/url] Lon is one of my forest dragons, who works as a mycologist (the study of fungi). I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with her, but @/Universa gave her an awesome gijinka design, and her lore followed quite easily after :D Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] Spring used to be called "springing time" (in reference to the plants and flowers), and then became "springing" and finally "spring".
Entry
There tends to be something less stressful and more hopeful about everything in Spring, or so I find.

Made vegan burgers which were a success! I'm not much of a cook so I was happy that they turned out well ^^

I've got lunch with some of my friends (before one of them goes to the US for college ;v;). It will be really nice to touch-base with them as I haven't seen them much recently!

@findingpears keep setting up your shop, its looking good so far :)

64904756_350.png
Lon is one of my forest dragons, who works as a mycologist (the study of fungi). I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with her, but @/Universa gave her an awesome gijinka design, and her lore followed quite easily after :D

Spring used to be called "springing time" (in reference to the plants and flowers), and then became "springing" and finally "spring".
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
Entry ~ WEDNESDAY MORNING Tell us something you love about Spring = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] the creek beside my house is running full Tell us what you enjoyed about today =[b] 3 Tickets Each[/b] I got to sleep in, until 6am Tell us something you are looking forward to = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] meditation class Ping a friend with something you love about them = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] @HazardousH your artistic vision is amazing Tell us about a dragon you love = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] I [emoji=familiar heart size=1] my Keskipaiva; she is an old dragon, old school genes, just a pleasure, and I adopted her and her brother together. They are completely night and day. She is quiet and gentle; he is Minister of Beastclan Relations, a Very Important Position in the clan [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8098569][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/80986/8098569_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] "April" as a name, is thought to be "from the name of the month, probably originally derived from Latin [i]aperire [/i]"to open", referring to the opening of flowers. It has only been commonly used as a given name since the 1940s."(behindthename.com) My favourite Easter permas are #12 and #8...but I love them all :D
Entry ~ WEDNESDAY MORNING

the creek beside my house is running full

I got to sleep in, until 6am

meditation class

@HazardousH your artistic vision is amazing

I my Keskipaiva; she is an old dragon, old school genes, just a pleasure, and I adopted her and her brother together. They are completely night and day. She is quiet and gentle; he is Minister of Beastclan Relations, a Very Important Position in the clan
8098569_350.png

"April" as a name, is thought to be "from the name of the month, probably originally derived from Latin aperire "to open", referring to the opening of flowers. It has only been commonly used as a given name since the 1940s."(behindthename.com)

My favourite Easter permas are #12 and #8...but I love them all :D
I love seeing the flowers bloom

I enjoyed seeing my test get 100%

I'm looking forward to my dad coming home from overseas

@Pertexus I love how she is very generous and for some reason won't let me give her anything in return!
(Sorry about the two pings!)
I love my dragon Kyren (AKA nuthead) because he has such a fun personality and he's my only derg with an interesting outfit

Give us a fun fact about March or Spring = 10 Tickets Each
In the Southern Hemisphere Spring is Autumn
I love seeing the flowers bloom

I enjoyed seeing my test get 100%

I'm looking forward to my dad coming home from overseas

@Pertexus I love how she is very generous and for some reason won't let me give her anything in return!
(Sorry about the two pings!)
I love my dragon Kyren (AKA nuthead) because he has such a fun personality and he's my only derg with an interesting outfit

Give us a fun fact about March or Spring = 10 Tickets Each
In the Southern Hemisphere Spring is Autumn
77398632p.pngavatar-border-sides.png

Je m'appelle Mal!

I love cats and I own 3 of them
I'm currently trying to learn French & Korean
I'm a book lover
Small-banner-25x80.png
She/Her
ENTP
PST
Small-banner-25x80.png

Untitled328_20210204164625.png
-Entry-

The baby geese around my neighborhood!

I watched the finale of a T.V show I like with some friends. It was a good time!

I look forward to the rest of the day. Got some last bits of work out of the way and now have all the time in the world to do whatever I'd like.

@/HazardousH Your eye for design! It always mazes me how quickly and efficiently you make these threads! Looks amazing every time~

Rein! They are my profile dragon at the moment and loved dearly! They may have a fiery and rather brash personality, but there is some warmth under the hard exterior <3

The Japanese fiscal year for most businesses starts on April 1st.
-Entry-

The baby geese around my neighborhood!

I watched the finale of a T.V show I like with some friends. It was a good time!

I look forward to the rest of the day. Got some last bits of work out of the way and now have all the time in the world to do whatever I'd like.

@/HazardousH Your eye for design! It always mazes me how quickly and efficiently you make these threads! Looks amazing every time~

Rein! They are my profile dragon at the moment and loved dearly! They may have a fiery and rather brash personality, but there is some warmth under the hard exterior <3

The Japanese fiscal year for most businesses starts on April 1st.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
-Entry-

Spring is such a beautiful season; full of life, full of good times.

I won quite the expensive prize in a raffle!

I look forward to sitting back with some homemade boba tea. Arguably the best sort of drink.

@/HazardousH Wanted to thank you again for hosting! Even the prompts are enjoyable to answer rather than a quick bump in a thread ^-^

Misery! She is the counterpart to my earlier mentioned Jubilee; fraternity sisters with an opposite approach to life.

Some believe that the arrival of the cuckoo bird in April is a signal that spring has arrived.
-Entry-

Spring is such a beautiful season; full of life, full of good times.

I won quite the expensive prize in a raffle!

I look forward to sitting back with some homemade boba tea. Arguably the best sort of drink.

@/HazardousH Wanted to thank you again for hosting! Even the prompts are enjoyable to answer rather than a quick bump in a thread ^-^

Misery! She is the counterpart to my earlier mentioned Jubilee; fraternity sisters with an opposite approach to life.

Some believe that the arrival of the cuckoo bird in April is a signal that spring has arrived.
uCEnQTB.gif
-Entry-

The people around me tend to be happier in Spring which makes me happier as a result :)

I created yet another beautiful project in FR that will definitely deplete my resources, but will be completely worth it in the end.

A good night's sleep.

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated!

Solas! I knew immediately when I saw him on the AH that he would have a permanent residence in my lair. His colors were just too gorgeous to pass up!

In Ancient Rome, the month of April was sacred to the goddess Venus.
-Entry-

The people around me tend to be happier in Spring which makes me happier as a result :)

I created yet another beautiful project in FR that will definitely deplete my resources, but will be completely worth it in the end.

A good night's sleep.

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated!

Solas! I knew immediately when I saw him on the AH that he would have a permanent residence in my lair. His colors were just too gorgeous to pass up!

In Ancient Rome, the month of April was sacred to the goddess Venus.
uCEnQTB.gif
[b]Entry[/b] (2) ----- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Birdlife, flowers and plants <3 Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I caught up with my friends and it was really relaxed and easy. Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Getting to relax after finishing a few more jobs for the day. Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @findingpears you got some stuff done today, and I know you can do a little more, so keep at it! Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64501940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645020/64501940_350.png[/img][/url] A mate to the afformentioned Lón, Picea acts a bit like a mum of the forest dragons. She is kind and has a lot of love to give. She also seems to be really popular on the favourite dragon threads, so I'm glad she is well-loved too ^^
Entry (2)
Birdlife, flowers and plants <3

I caught up with my friends and it was really relaxed and easy.

Getting to relax after finishing a few more jobs for the day.

@findingpears you got some stuff done today, and I know you can do a little more, so keep at it!

64501940_350.png
A mate to the afformentioned Lón, Picea acts a bit like a mum of the forest dragons. She is kind and has a lot of love to give. She also seems to be really popular on the favourite dragon threads, so I'm glad she is well-loved too ^^
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
[b]Entry[/b] (3) ----- Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I managed to get some photos of a pair of parakeets playing in the grass. Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @findingpears [s]go walk the dog[/s] good job helping @/Grodzilla with her assignment referencing @Grodzilla good job getting your assignment in! Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63016245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630163/63016245_350.png[/img][/url] Sercë is my emo boy. He is a jealous and often bitter individual, but is actually quite childish. He loves his mum and kelpie familiar dearly, and has a secret interest in fashion.
Entry (3)
I managed to get some photos of a pair of parakeets playing in the grass.

@findingpears go walk the dog good job helping @/Grodzilla with her assignment referencing

@Grodzilla good job getting your assignment in!

63016245_350.png
Sercë is my emo boy. He is a jealous and often bitter individual, but is actually quite childish. He loves his mum and kelpie familiar dearly, and has a secret interest in fashion.
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
[center][b]Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each[/b] This raffle [b]Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each[/b] I had a productive day [b]Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each[/b] Animated flutter wings for Vesa [b]Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each[/b] @HazardousH You have never exalted a dragon [b]Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each[/b] Vesa is my haunting little green bean sprout [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62155093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621551/62155093_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each[/b] The largest chocolate Easter egg ever was made in Italy in 2011. It was 7,200 kg (15,873 lbs 4.48 oz) and with a circumference of 19.6 m (64 ft 3.65 in) at its widest point. It was taller than a giraffe and heavier than an elephant!
This raffle

I had a productive day

Animated flutter wings for Vesa

@HazardousH
You have never exalted a dragon

Vesa is my haunting little green bean sprout
62155093_350.png

The largest chocolate Easter egg ever was made in Italy in 2011.
It was 7,200 kg (15,873 lbs 4.48 oz) and with a circumference of 19.6 m (64 ft 3.65 in) at its widest point. It was taller than a giraffe and heavier than an elephant!
Lqph2GZ.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51