Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Free Raffle] Holiday Happiness [ENDED]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58
1. Banescale Set
2. Gaoler Set
3. Arcane
4. Boss 1
5. Eggs
6. Lightning
7. Goodbye 2020
8. Scrolls of the year (spiral)
9. Shadow
10. Scrolls of the year (Snapper)
1. Banescale Set
2. Gaoler Set
3. Arcane
4. Boss 1
5. Eggs
6. Lightning
7. Goodbye 2020
8. Scrolls of the year (spiral)
9. Shadow
10. Scrolls of the year (Snapper)
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
1. Ahoy
2. Wind
3. Goodbye 2020
4. Silks Galore

And thanks again!
1. Ahoy
2. Wind
3. Goodbye 2020
4. Silks Galore

And thanks again!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
Thank you so much!! If I can be in the leftover raffle, I'd love to join :)
1. Swipp Retirees/ UMAs (Accent: Rainbow Scales and Blue Flower Pot)
2. Arcane
3.Coli Vistas
4.Forever Young
5. Festival Chests
6. Boss I
7. Water
8. Boss II
9. End of NOTN
Thank you so much!! If I can be in the leftover raffle, I'd love to join :)
1. Swipp Retirees/ UMAs (Accent: Rainbow Scales and Blue Flower Pot)
2. Arcane
3.Coli Vistas
4.Forever Young
5. Festival Chests
6. Boss I
7. Water
8. Boss II
9. End of NOTN
Mushrooms_jerico_and_leader.pngrUixgfa.pngM0mAqcc.png8XWXOvB.png 9.pngSkate fast eat trash
1. Wind
2. Shadow

Thank you!
Edit: Could I be in the leftover prizes drawing?
1. Wind
2. Shadow

Thank you!
Edit: Could I be in the leftover prizes drawing?
happy birthday to me...
@SewageRat

This a reminder that you have a 1-way CR set up for your prize. Please accept it before I get online tomorrow unless I will cancel the CR and your name will go back in the pool to be drawn again.
@SewageRat

This a reminder that you have a 1-way CR set up for your prize. Please accept it before I get online tomorrow unless I will cancel the CR and your name will go back in the pool to be drawn again.
FR +3 | They/Them
Round 4
Congratulations to the fifth round of winners!
  • Please list a number of prizes that you want corresponding to the number that you were drawn from most to least want. For example, if you are #1, you choose one prize. If you are number #2, you choose two prizes, etc.
  • You have 24 hours to post your list and 3 days to claim your CR. If you do not post a list within 24 hours OR you do not claim your prize within 3 days of the CR being created, you will be placed back into the pool to be drawn again :)
  • Finally, I have bundled the prizes as much as I could while also keeping a variety for users. As such, I will have leftover prizes after drawing everybody and would like to know if you would like to participate in a second drawing pool for the leftover prizes. Everyone who enters will receive one ticket for it to make it fair and there will only be one round, listing all winners for the leftover prizes. People will still be able to list their prizes from most to least want.
  1. @moonful (* 3rd chance)
  2. @SpiritX
  3. @catgirl69
  4. @tincanghost
  5. @MythDancer
  6. @Dapplestar
  7. @Cherryfleck
  8. @Lunartwist
  9. @CaptainSili
  10. @Chiarasparke

* After the third time of no response, I will remove you from the pool and you will be posted in a separate list (last list) that contains all users who have not responded.
Round 4
Congratulations to the fifth round of winners!
  • Please list a number of prizes that you want corresponding to the number that you were drawn from most to least want. For example, if you are #1, you choose one prize. If you are number #2, you choose two prizes, etc.
  • You have 24 hours to post your list and 3 days to claim your CR. If you do not post a list within 24 hours OR you do not claim your prize within 3 days of the CR being created, you will be placed back into the pool to be drawn again :)
  • Finally, I have bundled the prizes as much as I could while also keeping a variety for users. As such, I will have leftover prizes after drawing everybody and would like to know if you would like to participate in a second drawing pool for the leftover prizes. Everyone who enters will receive one ticket for it to make it fair and there will only be one round, listing all winners for the leftover prizes. People will still be able to list their prizes from most to least want.
  1. @moonful (* 3rd chance)
  2. @SpiritX
  3. @catgirl69
  4. @tincanghost
  5. @MythDancer
  6. @Dapplestar
  7. @Cherryfleck
  8. @Lunartwist
  9. @CaptainSili
  10. @Chiarasparke

* After the third time of no response, I will remove you from the pool and you will be posted in a separate list (last list) that contains all users who have not responded.
FR +3 | They/Them
@Disconnected98

Oh cool! I rarely ever win raffles so this is a very pleasant surprise! And yes I'd love to participate in another raffle!

Here are my 8 choices:

1. Coli Crates 1

2. Coli Crates 2

3. Who are you fooling?

4. Night on the Town

5. Flower sets

6. Dragon Set 2

7. Beginner's Set

8. Coli Skins
@Disconnected98

Oh cool! I rarely ever win raffles so this is a very pleasant surprise! And yes I'd love to participate in another raffle!

Here are my 8 choices:

1. Coli Crates 1

2. Coli Crates 2

3. Who are you fooling?

4. Night on the Town

5. Flower sets

6. Dragon Set 2

7. Beginner's Set

8. Coli Skins
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
I'd like to be in the second drawing pool! also yayyy I won :p

1. Forever Young
2. Flower Sets
3. Water
4. Lightning
5. Boss I
6. Coli Vistas
7. Love is in the Air
8. Sinister Intent
9. Common Companions
10. Boss II
I'd like to be in the second drawing pool! also yayyy I won :p

1. Forever Young
2. Flower Sets
3. Water
4. Lightning
5. Boss I
6. Coli Vistas
7. Love is in the Air
8. Sinister Intent
9. Common Companions
10. Boss II
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
@Disconnected98

i missed it.
I was on yesterday morn and night today.
What do i do?
@Disconnected98

i missed it.
I was on yesterday morn and night today.
What do i do?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

Since you’re put back into the pool for drawing, you will have wait until your name is pinged again in a future round.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

Since you’re put back into the pool for drawing, you will have wait until your name is pinged again in a future round.
FR +3 | They/Them
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58