Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Free Raffle] Holiday Happiness [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Introduction | Prizes | Donations | Donors | Spreadsheet | End of Raffle Info | More Raffles

Please Ping Me When Posting

Holiday Happiness

RAFFLE CLOSED

Most Recent Announcement: Raffle Closed
  • Each person can only win once
  • Tickets are nonrefundable unless raffle is canceled
  • Winners will be chosen using random.org
  • Each winner must make a list of choices equal to the number that they were drawn. For example, if you are #1, you name one prize. If you are #5, you name five prizes in order from most to least wanted. Please include the prize pack name and item that you want in it when looking at a choose one category. I will then look at each winner's list starting from the first winner and going down to see which topmost choice is still available to distribute to you.
  • This is a free raffle! You can obtain tickets by doing the following:
    • Holiday things (can earn you 700 tickets if you do all):
      • Compliment (10 tickets): Ping someone in this thread who you would like to compliment. That can either be a friend, the user above you, etc. Please be thoughtful about it.
      • Gifting (20 tickets): Head over to a gifting/wishlist thread or gift a random person. I do not need evidence, but trust that you have gifted someone. Please ping me, though, letting me know you have done it.
      • Dress a dragon (20 tickets): Dress one of your dragons that expresses your favorite holiday. You can use skin/accents, your own apparel, the scrying workshop, and/or the dressing room.
      • Drawing a Christmas dragon (50 tickets): Head, full body, bust, etc. It doesn't have to be good as long as it looks like a dragon. Please provide a link or post the image in the thread, if you feel comfortable doing so.
      • Donating (100 tickets): Head over to a giveaway, grab bag, raffle (this thread included), trading hub, or other threads of similar nature. Please make sure that the user allows donations. I do not need evidence, but trust that you have donated substantial or valuable items, considering the ticket amount you will receive. Please ping me, though, letting me know that you did it.
      • Draw someone else's dragon (500 tickets): Whether it be your favorite, their favorite, or a random dragon in their lair, draw it! Ping them here to let them know you have drawn it. Please put effort into it. If you feel comfortable enough to, either post the drawing in the thread or provide a link to where the drawing is.
    • Bumping (10 tickets a day): I mark the end of day at 23:59 FR time. I specifically look for words, such as 'bump', 'bonk', or other indications that it is a bump post. If you are able to, please post your bump number. For example, bump 1, bump 2, bump 3, etc.
    • Referral (20 tickets per user): Please double check to make sure that the person you are referring is not already in the raffle. You can do this by going to Search This Topic on the top right corner of the thread underneath the star > click on the magnifying glass > type in the username of the person you are thinking to refer underneath Poster. This will prevent people from being double pinged.
  • Paying/trading for tickets (through 1 way CR - please post in comment Raffle Purchase and/or Donation):
    • 1 Ticket equals 1g : 1000 kT
    • You will receive tickets equal to the LAH value in gems for anything
    • Donating items to be used as addition raffle prizes will earn you 5 x the total amount of tickets you receive from items based on LAH
    • For any items that are only listed on AH in treasure, I will go by the lowest LAH value in treasure, converting prices using a 1,000 kt : 1 ticket ratio.
    • For items in the gem marketplace, I will go by their gem marketplace value.
    • For items not listened in the AH, but are in the treasure marketplace, I will go by their corresponding treasure marketplace value with a 1,000 kT: 1 ticket conversion. For bundles, I will price each apparel piece that makes up the bundle by the values found on the AH.
    • For any items not listed on the AH or in the marketplace, I will add a zero to their hoard value to determine how many tickets the item is unless otherwise informed of their appropriate value.
    • Ticket value for donated dragons go by their primary, secondary, and tertiary genes. All donated dragons will have a minimum value of 50 tickets each, so dragons below this value will automatically be worth 50 tickets plus 5x for donating them. Dragons over this value will be worth their LAH price in gems.
    • Eggs will give you 300 tickets, except for Nocturne eggs during the NOTN festival. Nocturne eggs will give you 200 tickets

Important Notes:
    • While I may not be checking the thread every minute, I will at least appear at the end of each day to collect CRs, respond to messages, and take note of ticket purchases.
    • I will be adding outfits to dragons to be included to whoever wins them
Introduction | Prizes | Donations | Donors | Spreadsheet | End of Raffle Info | More Raffles

Please Ping Me When Posting

Holiday Happiness

RAFFLE CLOSED

Most Recent Announcement: Raffle Closed
  • Each person can only win once
  • Tickets are nonrefundable unless raffle is canceled
  • Winners will be chosen using random.org
  • Each winner must make a list of choices equal to the number that they were drawn. For example, if you are #1, you name one prize. If you are #5, you name five prizes in order from most to least wanted. Please include the prize pack name and item that you want in it when looking at a choose one category. I will then look at each winner's list starting from the first winner and going down to see which topmost choice is still available to distribute to you.
  • This is a free raffle! You can obtain tickets by doing the following:
    • Holiday things (can earn you 700 tickets if you do all):
      • Compliment (10 tickets): Ping someone in this thread who you would like to compliment. That can either be a friend, the user above you, etc. Please be thoughtful about it.
      • Gifting (20 tickets): Head over to a gifting/wishlist thread or gift a random person. I do not need evidence, but trust that you have gifted someone. Please ping me, though, letting me know you have done it.
      • Dress a dragon (20 tickets): Dress one of your dragons that expresses your favorite holiday. You can use skin/accents, your own apparel, the scrying workshop, and/or the dressing room.
      • Drawing a Christmas dragon (50 tickets): Head, full body, bust, etc. It doesn't have to be good as long as it looks like a dragon. Please provide a link or post the image in the thread, if you feel comfortable doing so.
      • Donating (100 tickets): Head over to a giveaway, grab bag, raffle (this thread included), trading hub, or other threads of similar nature. Please make sure that the user allows donations. I do not need evidence, but trust that you have donated substantial or valuable items, considering the ticket amount you will receive. Please ping me, though, letting me know that you did it.
      • Draw someone else's dragon (500 tickets): Whether it be your favorite, their favorite, or a random dragon in their lair, draw it! Ping them here to let them know you have drawn it. Please put effort into it. If you feel comfortable enough to, either post the drawing in the thread or provide a link to where the drawing is.
    • Bumping (10 tickets a day): I mark the end of day at 23:59 FR time. I specifically look for words, such as 'bump', 'bonk', or other indications that it is a bump post. If you are able to, please post your bump number. For example, bump 1, bump 2, bump 3, etc.
    • Referral (20 tickets per user): Please double check to make sure that the person you are referring is not already in the raffle. You can do this by going to Search This Topic on the top right corner of the thread underneath the star > click on the magnifying glass > type in the username of the person you are thinking to refer underneath Poster. This will prevent people from being double pinged.
  • Paying/trading for tickets (through 1 way CR - please post in comment Raffle Purchase and/or Donation):
    • 1 Ticket equals 1g : 1000 kT
    • You will receive tickets equal to the LAH value in gems for anything
    • Donating items to be used as addition raffle prizes will earn you 5 x the total amount of tickets you receive from items based on LAH
    • For any items that are only listed on AH in treasure, I will go by the lowest LAH value in treasure, converting prices using a 1,000 kt : 1 ticket ratio.
    • For items in the gem marketplace, I will go by their gem marketplace value.
    • For items not listened in the AH, but are in the treasure marketplace, I will go by their corresponding treasure marketplace value with a 1,000 kT: 1 ticket conversion. For bundles, I will price each apparel piece that makes up the bundle by the values found on the AH.
    • For any items not listed on the AH or in the marketplace, I will add a zero to their hoard value to determine how many tickets the item is unless otherwise informed of their appropriate value.
    • Ticket value for donated dragons go by their primary, secondary, and tertiary genes. All donated dragons will have a minimum value of 50 tickets each, so dragons below this value will automatically be worth 50 tickets plus 5x for donating them. Dragons over this value will be worth their LAH price in gems.
    • Eggs will give you 300 tickets, except for Nocturne eggs during the NOTN festival. Nocturne eggs will give you 200 tickets

Important Notes:
    • While I may not be checking the thread every minute, I will at least appear at the end of each day to collect CRs, respond to messages, and take note of ticket purchases.
    • I will be adding outfits to dragons to be included to whoever wins them
FR +3 | They/Them
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_2942648]Introduction[/url] | [b]Prizes[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_45559022] Donations [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_45559079]Donors[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_45559618]Spreadsheet[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648#post_45559681]End of Raffle Info[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648#post_45559684]More Raffles [/url] [size=7]The Prizes[/size][/center] Notes: [color=red]The prize pool is subject to be reorganized and added to until drawing. [u]Prizes will never be removed[/u].[/color] [LIST] [*]Winners will be determined by using random.org [*]Winners will decide what prize pack they want by making a list of their choices corresponding to the number they are drawn. For example, the first person drawn chooses one prize. The 6th person drawn chooses six prizes from most to least want. People will be drawn in batches of 1-5 or 1-10 each day. [*]For prize packs that have choose one, users are to name the pack along with the prize they want from it. [*]* next to apparel = Have individual pieces, but not the bundle. For simplicity, I put the bundle [*]Although I cannot prevent people from doing it, I would appreciate it if please do not join the raffle with the intention to immediately sell the following dragons. [/LIST] [center][size=5]Specialty[/size] [center][quote=Scrolls of the Year] *Please choose one* [item=Breed Change: Banescale][item=Breed Change: Gaoler][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Snapper][item=Breed Change: Spiral][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Breed Change: Fae][item=Breed Change: Guardian][item=Breed Change: Mirror][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Breed Change: Tundra] Congratulations SpiritX[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Primary Gene: Laced][item=Secondary Gene: Striation][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] Congratulations Andraya[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=Primary Gene: Speckle][item=Secondary Gene: Breakup][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] [item=Primary Gene: Python] x 5[item=Secondary Gene: Morph] x 5 Congratulations drakota77749[/quote] [quote=Gaoler Set][item=Secondary Gene: Facet (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Laced (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Gaoler)][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Primary Gene: Shaggy (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Daub (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes (Gaoler)] [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)] x 3 [item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] x 3 [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] x 3 Congratulations vinecat[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Laced (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Banescale)] Congratulations Lykantos[/quote] [quote=Banescale Set II][item=Primary Gene: Jaguar (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Rosette (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost (Banescale)] [item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)] x 6[item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)] x 6[item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)] x 6[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Laced (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Veilspun)] Congratulations FaerieQueene[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Primary Gene: Skink (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Hawkmoth (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule (Veilspun)] [item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)] Congratulations jessk[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Breed Change: Guardian][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Breed Change: Nocturne] Congratulations DragonDream[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] Congratulations sockmonkeygerald[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Vial of Naivety][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] Congratulations catgirl69[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of Maturity][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Silhouette Scroll][item=Vial of Tempered Sight] Congratulations wuushi[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Downy Fox Rat][item=Night Sky Bundle][item=Fawn Fox Rat] Congratulations Kitanya[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Lovely Seraph Jewelry][item=Love's Herald][item=Enamored Swan][item=Chocolate Noggle] Congratulations Librq[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Scarlet Macaw][item=Vista: Pirate's Life][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb][item=Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity][item=Blue and Gold Macaw] Congratulations Skystalker[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Shining Cancer][item=Daybreak Decorations][item=Scene: Lightweaver's Domain] [item=Crackling Leo][item=Voltvolley Implements][item=Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain] [item=Burning Virgo][item=Igneous Iguana][item=Scene: Flamecaller's Domain] [item=Enchanted Libra][item=Feathery Fallout][item=Scene: Arcanist's Domain] [item=Spoiling Scorpio][item=Boneyard Bard][item=Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain] [item=Unyielding Sagittarius][item=Gemologist's Discovery][item=Scene: Earthshaker's Domain] Congratulations Zenhugz[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] *One of each NOTN familiar, including [u]Baldwin Familiars[/u]* [item=Woeful Hood][item=Woeful Gambeson][item=Woeful Gloves][item=Woeful Footpads][item=Woeful Presence][item=Woeful Tools][item=Woeful Vial][item=Vista: Spidered Seat][item=Scene: Strange Chests] Congratulations CrowJade[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Spare Inventory Crate] [item=Vista: Lightweaver][item=Vista: Stormcatcher][item=Vista: Flamecaller][item=Vista: Arcanist][item=Vista: Plaguebringer][item=Vista: Earthshaker][item=Vista: Icewarden][item=Vista: Shadowbinder][item=Vista: Windsinger][item=Vista: Tidelord][item=Vista: Gladekeeper] Congratulations ViaCurro[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Vista: Training Fields][item=Vista: Woodland Path][item=Vista: Scorched Forest][item=Vista: Sandswept Delta][item=Vista: Blooming Grove][item=Vista: Forgotten Cave][item=Vista: Bamboo Falls][item=Vista: Thunderhead Savanna][item=Vista: Redrock Cove][item=Vista: Waterway][item=Vista: Arena][item=Vista: Volcanic Vents][item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle][item=Vista: Boreal Wood][item=Vista: Crystal Pools][item=Vista: Harpy's Roost][item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins][item=Vista: Mire][item=Vista: Kelp Beds] Congratulations Cloudii[/quote] [size=5]Other[/size] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Illuminated Crown][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Luminous Halo] Congratulations kwozmotis[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Starseer's Crown][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Spellwrought Halo] Congratulations aura12[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Searing Crown][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Conflagrant Halo] Congratulations OnyxBat[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Stonekeeper Crown][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Crystalcourt Halo] Congratulations Verbenas[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Shady Crown][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Murkmirth Halo] Congratulations CaptainSili[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Diver Crown][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Fathomsearch Halo] Congratulations Cometflower[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Infectionist's Crown][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Contaminated Halo] Congratulations SenchaDrake[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Electrician's Crown][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Voltaic Halo] Congratulations Dwarfcichlidlvr[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Whirlwind Crown][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Aerborne Halo] Congratulations 4nd1000p[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Frigid Crown][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Glitterfreeze Halo] Congratulations Seonais[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Druidic Crown][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Gladegift Halo] Congratulations Blazestorm22[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] Cogratulations Starscream18[/quote] [quote=Festival Chests][item=arc construct chest][item=Dreamland Chest][item=Just Add Fins Chest][item=Glow Away Chest][item=Curse of the Slain Chest][item=Lycogala Filigree Chest][item=WyrmwundBorn Chest][item=gleaming cavewyrm chest][item=bedtime story chest][item=embellished alabaster chest][item=gravedigger chest][item=lined to life chest][item=patinaed paladin chest][/center][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Amaranth Crate][item=Bamboo Crate][item=Clown Crate][item=Dryad Crate][item=Strangler Crate] [item=Rambra Crate][item=Basilisk Crate][item=Painted Crate][item=Crowned Bonepriest Crate][item=Hydra Scales Crate][item=Deepmine Crate][item=Peacevine Aardvark Crate][item=Parasitic Fungus Crate][item=Ethereal Crate][item=Dreameater’s Crate][item=Trick of the Light Crate][item=Mantled Foo Crate][item=Mantled Foo Crate 2][item=Raptorik Warrior Crate][item=Redrock Keeper Crate][item=Barkback Crate] Congratulations Lunartwist[/quote] [quote=Coli Crates II][item=Clown Hippocampus Crate][item=Hippocampus Crate][item=Petal Jumper Crate][item=Ringlet Crate] [item=Boreal Crate][item=Venerable Crate] [item=Chalcedony Snipper Crate][item=Maren Warlock Crate][item=Stonewatch Harpy Crate][item=Aer Phantom Crate][item=Tatterwing Carcass Crate][item=Lux Crate][item=Ghostlight Ruins Crate][item=Pronghorn Hunter Crate] [item=Mire Crate][item=Brilliant Psywurm Crate][item=Shellion Crate][item=Maren Wavesinger Crate][item=Depin Crate] [item=Coppercoil Creeper Crate][/quote] [size=5]Skins[/size] [center][quote=Swipp Retirees/UMAs] *Please choose two* [skin=8310][skin=8312][skin=9444][skin=17484][skin=17484][skin=24179][skin=35966][skin=36146][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=Accent: Wretched Rot][item=Accent: Beltane][skin=31441][item=Accent: Blazing sun][item=Skin: Electro Fluff] Congratulations Hemera12321[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][skin=35404][skin=35695][skin=35696][skin=35698][skin=35700][skin=35701][skin=36033][skin=36035][skin=36039][skin=36040][skin=36041][skin=36043][skin=36044][skin=36379][skin=36380][skin=36381][skin=36385][skin=36386][skin=36389][skin=36738][skin=36739][skin=36741][skin=36744][skin=36745][skin=36746][skin=36747][skin=36749] Congratulations GlamFelix[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][skin=37107][skin=37102] [skin=28686][skin=25530][skin=25529][skin=10407][skin=9212][skin=6931][skin=28672][skin=25534][skin=25317][skin=24814][skin=24441][skin=16220][skin=15100][skin=11121][skin=10415][skin=9657][skin=4661][skin=9656] Congratulations sunneh[/quote] [size=5]Familiars[/size] [quote=CLAIMED][item=nature sprite] Congratulations Juxta13[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Livewire Grizzly][item=Magma Embear][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Murktooth Bramblekeep][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Wavebreak Snarler][item=Timber Tender] Congratulations Lizagem[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][center][item=Spirit of Light][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Spirit of the Arcane][item=Spirit of Plague][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Spirit of Shadow][item=Spirit of Wind][item=Spirit of Water][item=Spirit of Nature] Congratulations AttilaThePun[/center][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Glasswing Flutter][item=Ruffle Glasswing] Congratulations magiritsa [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Regenerating Reedjumper][item=Crystalhide Jester] Congratulations meowmeowmeow222[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=hydra] Congratulations TanyaDergurechaff[/quote] [quote=Boss II][item=Dire Claw][/quote] [quote=Common Companions][item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu][item=Dwarf Hainu Macaw][item=Tricolor Yapper][item=Barking Jester] [item=Snowsquall Floracat][item=Harvest Floracat][Item=Velvet Floracat][Item=Tuxedo Floracat][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Lakelight Weaver][item=Rosy Lake Cormorant][item=Cherry Blossom Caterpillar][item=Maple Caterpillar] [item=Harlequin Stagwing][item=Petalwing Peryton][item=Wispwillow Peryton][item=Rosy Peryton] [item=Blackline Bicorn Whale][item=Seaglass Swimmer][item=Skycrest Bicorn][item=Ashen Bicorn Whale] [item=Butter Caiman][item=Gladeveins Needletooth][item=Rosetail][item=Tropical Caiman] [item=Watermelon Coleus Gecko][item=Princess Petal Gecko][item=Bubble Brook Gecko][item=Cosmo Gecko] [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][Item=Mottled Buttersnake][item=Mimic Buttersnake] [item=Serpenta][item=Scarlet Serpenta][item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta][item=Marbled Serpenta] [item=Aurora Pangolin][item=Pangolin Racer][item=Patina Pangolin][item=Inscribed Pangolin] [item=Buff Laced Cockatrice][item=Candy Cockatrice][item=Firefly Cockatrice][item=Quartz Cockatrice] Congratulations Lynz[/quote] [size=5]Apparel[/size] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Doggy Daycare] Congratulations HellnoKitty[/quote] [center][quote=CLAIMED][item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit] Congratulations AngelDemon13[/quote] [quote=Sinister Intent][item=Sinister Intent][/quote] [quote=Festival Apparel I][item=Bramble Mantle][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Icicle Chains] Congratulations CrystallizedMoon[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Googly Confusion][item=Bishoujo Observation][item=Starry Regard][item=Sly Glance][item=Weary Focus][item=Spiral Daze][item=Intense Attention][item=Disgruntled View][item=Wiggly Sight][item=Saucer Stare][item=Beautiful Gander] [item=Glorious Sweater][item=Marvelous Sweater] [item=Paper Fae Masque][item=Paper Guardian Masque][item=Paper Tundra Masque][item=Paper Mirror Masque][item=Paper Pearlcatcher Masque][item=Paper Ridgeback Masque][item=Paper Spiral Masque][item=Paper Snapper Masque][item=Paper Skydancer Masque][item=Paper Imperial Masque][item=Paper Wildclaw Masque][item=Paper Coatl Masque][item=Paper Nocturne Masque][item=Paper Bogsneak Masque] Congratulations sprucetea[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Sakura Bloombox][item=Sakura Flowerfall][item=Red Rose Bloombox][item=Red Rose Flowerfall] Congratulations Chiarasparke[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=Faerie Thorn Tangle][item=Sanguine Thorn Tangle] [item=Classy Suit][item=Fancy Suit] Congratulations WingedBeast639[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=Ruby Starsilks][item=Verdant Starsilks] [item=Golden Silks][item=Gossamer Silks] [item=Crimson Arm Silks][item=Crimson Leg Silks][item=Crimson Wing Silks][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Crimson Silk Scarf][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Crimson Fillet][item=Crimson Silk Veil] Congratulations Killer333[/quote] [size=5]Dragons[/size] [quote=CLAIMED][color=red]Dragons are stoned and stated according to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710/1#post_1040710]Duke's Training Guide[/url][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65370648][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653707/65370648_350.png[/img][/url] Level 25 | Fully Stated | Aid | 3 x Scholar | 2 x Ambush [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65467135] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64595228][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645953/64595228_350.png[/img][/url] Level 25 | Fully Stated | Eliminate | 3 x Berserker | 2 x Ambush [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654672/65467135_350.png[/img][/url] Level 25 | Fully Stated | Eliminate | 3 x Berserker | 2 x Ambush Congratulations Ivoricktheepic [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62721634][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627217/62721634_350.png[/img][/url] Level 25 | Fully Stated | Eliminate | 3 x Berserker | 2 x Ambush Congratulations jaywalker [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40132657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/401327/40132657_350.png[/img][/url] Level 25 | Fully Stated | Eliminate | 3 x Berserker | 2 x Ambush Congratulations Tinytrashchild [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60798486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607985/60798486_350.png[/img][/url] Level 25 | Fully Stated | Eliminate | 3 x Berserker | 2 x Ambush Congratulations 606 [/center][/quote] [quote=Artist’s Design] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52212554][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/522126/52212554_350.png[/img][/url] Comes with Art [item=Apparition Lance][item=Dread Dancer Terrorbox][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=Vista: Plasmpool Armor][item=Vigilant Spear][/quote] [quote=Artist’s Design II] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65060623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650607/65060623_350.png[/img][/url] Comes with Art [item=veiled vision][item=Unearthly Onyx Trunk][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=Vista: Spectral Shroud][item=masked phantom][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] *Whoever chooses this also gets one dragon leveled to level 25. Please allow a week of leveling to occur. Collateral can be provided.* [item=Scratch][item=shred][item=Eliminate][item=sap] [item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker] [item=Ambush][item=Ambush] Congratulations Wyakin[/quote] [quote=Magician] [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64618331] Male Imperial Plague Primal[/url] Aix Cream | Sky | Sky Iridescent | Bee | Capsule [item=Silverglow Meditate][item=Contuse][item=Aid] [item=Scholar][item=Scholar][item=Scholar] [item=Ambush][item=Ambush][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65495974][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654960/65495974_350.png[/img][/url] Please contact at @/SewageRat to know what you would like drawn [item=kyorinrin][item=Malign Intent][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=Vista: Spidered Seat][item=scroll stealer] Congratulations MythDancer[/quote] [quote=Beauty's Gaze] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65695024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656951/65695024_350.png[/img][/url] Please contact @/Sekoiya for art of this dragon [item=ravenous cauldron][item=sorcerer's tatters][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=vista: conjurer's hat][item=curious kettle][/quote] [quote=Art Commision] [item=Scarlet Faerie Kit][item=Grove Faerie Kit]* [b]AND[/b] Dragon or animal OC by @/Wyakin [img]https://i.imgur.com/sgNCuQc.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Purple Queen][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65470990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654710/65470990_350.png[/img][/url] [item=animated armor][item=deadpan jester's motley][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=Vista: Jester][item=spirit armor] [/quote] [quote=Dreamer’s Destiny] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65698166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656982/65698166_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Unearthly Onyx Trunk][/quote] [quote=Shining Star] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45874897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/458749/45874897_350.png[/img][/url] [item=swinging chandelier][item=Solar Flame Regalia][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame][item=pitfall fixture][/quote] [quote=Light's Delight] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64203501][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642036/64203501_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Time-turner's Sandglass][item=Brown Wolf Cape][item=Enchanter's Hat][/quote] [size=5]Smaller Things[/size] [quote=Baldwin Materials] *Whoever chooses this will receive 5 x each of the following* [item=green goo][item=yellow goo][item=orange goo][item=red goo][item=purple goo][item=blue goo][item=green ooze][item=yellow ooze][item=orange ooze][item=red ooze][item=purple ooze][item=blue ooze][item=green sludge][item=yellow sludge][item=orange sludge][item=red sludge][item=purple sludge][item=blue sludge][item=grey slime][item=white slime][item=black slime][item=copper muck][item=silver muck][item=gold muck][/quote] [quote=An Empty Stomach] *Whoever chooses this will receive a stack of 99 of each of the following food types* [item=Blood Acorn][item=Woodland Acorn][item=Hainu's Eye][item=Umbra Parthenium] [item=Armored Catfish][item=Deepwater Constructor][item=Bluebell Clownfish][item=Clownfish] [item=tigereye squirrel][item=Black Masked Lovebird][item=Dreamwaker][item=Puddlehopper] [item=White-Masked Dustbug][item=Wisp Bug][item=Rainwater Stink Bug][item=Mistral Beetle] [b]AND[/b] 1 x Full CR of Random Familiars and Apparel with a total worth of at least 100g based on LAH value [/quote]
Notes:

The prize pool is subject to be reorganized and added to until drawing. Prizes will never be removed.
  • Winners will be determined by using random.org
  • Winners will decide what prize pack they want by making a list of their choices corresponding to the number they are drawn. For example, the first person drawn chooses one prize. The 6th person drawn chooses six prizes from most to least want. People will be drawn in batches of 1-5 or 1-10 each day.
  • For prize packs that have choose one, users are to name the pack along with the prize they want from it.
  • * next to apparel = Have individual pieces, but not the bundle. For simplicity, I put the bundle
  • Although I cannot prevent people from doing it, I would appreciate it if please do not join the raffle with the intention to immediately sell the following dragons.
Specialty
Scrolls of the Year wrote:

*Please choose one*

Breed Change: Banescale Breed Change: Gaoler Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Spiral
CLAIMED wrote:
Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Tundra

Congratulations SpiritX
CLAIMED wrote:
Secondary Gene: Bee Primary Gene: Laced Secondary Gene: Striation Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

Congratulations Andraya
CLAIMED wrote:
Primary Gene: Speckle Secondary Gene: Breakup Tertiary Gene: Spines
Primary Gene: Python x 5 Secondary Gene: Morph x 5

Congratulations drakota77749
Gaoler Set wrote:
CLAIMED wrote:

x 3 x 3 x 3

Congratulations vinecat
CLAIMED wrote:

Congratulations Lykantos
Banescale Set II wrote:

x 6 x 6 x 6
CLAIMED wrote:

Congratulations FaerieQueene
CLAIMED wrote:

Congratulations jessk
CLAIMED wrote:
Breed Change: Guardian Tertiary Gene: Runes Breed Change: Nocturne

Congratulations DragonDream
CLAIMED wrote:
Vial of Scattersight Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Congratulations sockmonkeygerald
CLAIMED wrote:
Vial of Naivety Scroll of Eternal Youth

Congratulations catgirl69
CLAIMED wrote:
Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Maturity
CLAIMED wrote:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Silhouette Scroll Vial of Tempered Sight

Congratulations wuushi
CLAIMED wrote:
Downy Fox Rat Night Sky Bundle Fawn Fox Rat

Congratulations Kitanya
CLAIMED wrote:
Strawberry Noggle Sweetheart Swan Lovely Seraph Jewelry Love's Herald Enamored Swan Chocolate Noggle

Congratulations Librq
CLAIMED wrote:
Scarlet Macaw Vista: Pirate's Life Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity Blue and Gold Macaw

Congratulations Skystalker
CLAIMED wrote:
Shining Cancer Daybreak Decorations Scene: Lightweaver's Domain
Crackling Leo Voltvolley Implements Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain
Burning Virgo Igneous Iguana Scene: Flamecaller's Domain
Enchanted Libra Feathery Fallout Scene: Arcanist's Domain
Spoiling Scorpio Boneyard Bard Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain
Unyielding Sagittarius Gemologist's Discovery Scene: Earthshaker's Domain

Congratulations Zenhugz
CLAIMED wrote:

*One of each NOTN familiar, including Baldwin Familiars*

Woeful Hood Woeful Gambeson Woeful Gloves Woeful Footpads Woeful Presence Woeful Tools Woeful Vial Vista: Spidered Seat Scene: Strange Chests

Congratulations CrowJade
CLAIMED wrote:
Spare Inventory Crate
Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Arcanist Vista: Plaguebringer Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Icewarden Vista: Shadowbinder Vista: Windsinger Vista: Tidelord Vista: Gladekeeper

Congratulations ViaCurro
CLAIMED wrote:
Unhatched Shadow Egg
Vista: Training Fields Vista: Woodland Path Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Thunderhead Savanna Vista: Redrock Cove Vista: Waterway Vista: Arena Vista: Volcanic Vents Vista: Rainsong Jungle Vista: Boreal Wood Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds

Congratulations Cloudii

Other
CLAIMED wrote:
Illuminated Crown Unhatched Light Egg Luminous Halo

Congratulations kwozmotis
CLAIMED wrote:
Starseer's Crown Unhatched Arcane Egg Spellwrought Halo

Congratulations aura12
CLAIMED wrote:
Searing Crown Unhatched Fire Egg Conflagrant Halo

Congratulations OnyxBat
CLAIMED wrote:
Stonekeeper Crown Unhatched Earth Egg Crystalcourt Halo

Congratulations Verbenas
CLAIMED wrote:
Shady Crown Unhatched Shadow Egg Murkmirth Halo

Congratulations CaptainSili
CLAIMED wrote:
Diver Crown Unhatched Water Egg Fathomsearch Halo

Congratulations Cometflower
CLAIMED wrote:
Infectionist's Crown Unhatched Plague Egg Contaminated Halo

Congratulations SenchaDrake
CLAIMED wrote:
Electrician's Crown Unhatched Lightning Egg Voltaic Halo

Congratulations Dwarfcichlidlvr
CLAIMED wrote:
Whirlwind Crown Unhatched Wind Egg Aerborne Halo

Congratulations 4nd1000p
CLAIMED wrote:
Frigid Crown Unhatched Ice Egg Glitterfreeze Halo

Congratulations Seonais
CLAIMED wrote:
Druidic Crown Unhatched Nature Egg Gladegift Halo

Congratulations Blazestorm22
CLAIMED wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Cogratulations Starscream18
Festival Chests wrote:
Arc Construct Chest Dreamland Chest Just Add Fins Chest Glow Away Chest Curse of the Slain Chest Lycogala Filigree Chest WyrmwundBorn Chest Gleaming Cavewyrm Chest Bedtime Story Chest Embellished Alabaster Chest Gravedigger Chest Lined to Life Chest Patinaed Paladin Chest
CLAIMED wrote:
Amaranth Crate Bamboo Crate Clown Crate Dryad Crate Strangler Crate Rambra Crate Basilisk Crate Painted Crate Crowned Bonepriest Crate Hydra Scales Crate Deepmine Crate Peacevine Aardvark Crate Parasitic Fungus Crate Ethereal Crate Trick of the Light Crate Mantled Foo Crate Mantled Foo Crate 2 Raptorik Warrior Crate Redrock Keeper Crate Barkback Crate

Congratulations Lunartwist
Coli Crates II wrote:
Clown Hippocampus Crate Hippocampus Crate Petal Jumper Crate Ringlet Crate Boreal Crate Venerable Crate Chalcedony Snipper Crate Maren Warlock Crate Stonewatch Harpy Crate Aer Phantom Crate Tatterwing Carcass Crate Lux Crate Ghostlight Ruins Crate Pronghorn Hunter Crate Mire Crate Brilliant Psywurm Crate Shellion Crate Maren Wavesinger Crate Depin Crate Coppercoil Creeper Crate

Skins
Swipp Retirees/UMAs wrote:

*Please choose two*

CLAIMED wrote:
Accent: Wretched Rot Accent: Beltane Accent: Blazing Sun Skin: Electro Fluff

Congratulations Hemera12321
CLAIMED wrote:

Congratulations GlamFelix
CLAIMED wrote:

Congratulations sunneh

Familiars
CLAIMED wrote:
Nature Sprite

Congratulations Juxta13
CLAIMED wrote:
Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa Polarfreeze Defender Murktooth Bramblekeep Cloudkeeper Herald Wavebreak Snarler Timber Tender

Congratulations Lizagem
CLAIMED wrote:
Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of the Arcane Spirit of Plague Spirit of Earth Spirit of Ice Spirit of Shadow Spirit of Wind Spirit of Water Spirit of Nature

Congratulations AttilaThePun
CLAIMED wrote:
Glasswing Flutter Ruffle Glasswing

Congratulations magiritsa
CLAIMED wrote:
Regenerating Reedjumper Crystalhide Jester

Congratulations meowmeowmeow222
CLAIMED wrote:
Hydra

Congratulations TanyaDergurechaff
Boss II wrote:
Dire Claw
Common Companions wrote:
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Dwarf Hainu Macaw Tricolor Yapper Barking Jester
Snowsquall Floracat Harvest Floracat Velvet Floracat Tuxedo Floracat
CLAIMED wrote:
Lakelight Weaver Rosy Lake Cormorant Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Maple Caterpillar
Harlequin Stagwing Petalwing Peryton Wispwillow Peryton Rosy Peryton
Blackline Bicorn Whale Seaglass Swimmer Skycrest Bicorn Ashen Bicorn Whale
Butter Caiman Gladeveins Needletooth Rosetail Tropical Caiman
Watermelon Coleus Gecko Princess Petal Gecko Bubble Brook Gecko Cosmo Gecko
Swallowtail Buttersnake Colorburst Buttersnake Mottled Buttersnake Mimic Buttersnake
Serpenta Scarlet Serpenta Acid-Tongue Serpenta Marbled Serpenta
Aurora Pangolin Pangolin Racer Patina Pangolin Inscribed Pangolin
Buff Laced Cockatrice Candy Cockatrice Firefly Cockatrice Quartz Cockatrice

Congratulations Lynz

Apparel
CLAIMED wrote:
Doggy Daycare

Congratulations HellnoKitty
CLAIMED wrote:
Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit

Congratulations AngelDemon13
Sinister Intent wrote:
Sinister Intent
Festival Apparel I wrote:
Bramble Mantle
CLAIMED wrote:
Icicle Chains

Congratulations CrystallizedMoon
CLAIMED wrote:
Googly Confusion Bishoujo Observation Starry Regard Sly Glance Weary Focus Spiral Daze Intense Attention Disgruntled View Wiggly Sight Saucer Stare Beautiful Gander

Glorious Sweater Marvelous Sweater

Paper Fae Masque Paper Guardian Masque Paper Tundra Masque Paper Mirror Masque Paper Pearlcatcher Masque Paper Ridgeback Masque Paper Spiral Masque Paper Snapper Masque Paper Skydancer Masque Paper Imperial Masque Paper Wildclaw Masque Paper Coatl Masque Paper Nocturne Masque Paper Bogsneak Masque

Congratulations sprucetea
CLAIMED wrote:
Sakura Bloombox Sakura Flowerfall Red Rose Bloombox Red Rose Flowerfall

Congratulations Chiarasparke
CLAIMED wrote:
Faerie Thorn Tangle Sanguine Thorn Tangle
Classy Suit Fancy Suit

Congratulations WingedBeast639
CLAIMED wrote:
Ruby Starsilks Verdant Starsilks
Golden Silks Gossamer Silks
Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Silk Sash Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Fillet Crimson Silk Veil

Congratulations Killer333

Dragons
CLAIMED wrote:
Dragons are stoned and stated according to Duke's Training Guide

65370648_350.png

Level 25 | Fully Stated | Aid | 3 x Scholar | 2 x Ambush

64595228_350.png

Level 25 | Fully Stated | Eliminate | 3 x Berserker | 2 x Ambush

65467135_350.png

Congratulations Ivoricktheepic
CLAIMED wrote:
62721634_350.png

Congratulations jaywalker
CLAIMED wrote:
40132657_350.png

Congratulations Tinytrashchild
CLAIMED wrote:
60798486_350.png

Congratulations 606
Artist’s Design wrote:
52212554_350.png

Comes with Art

Apparition Lance Dread Dancer Terrorbox Breed Change: Nocturne Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vista: Plasmpool Armor Vigilant Spear
Artist’s Design II wrote:
65060623_350.png

Comes with Art

Veiled Vision Unearthly Onyx Trunk Breed Change: Nocturne Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vista: Spectral Shroud Masked Phantom
CLAIMED wrote:

*Whoever chooses this also gets one dragon leveled to level 25. Please allow a week of leveling to occur. Collateral can be provided.*

Scratch Shred Eliminate Sap
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush

Congratulations Wyakin
Magician wrote:

Male Imperial Plague Primal

Aix
Cream | Sky | Sky
Iridescent | Bee | Capsule

Silverglow Meditate Contuse Aid
Scholar Scholar Scholar
Ambush Ambush
CLAIMED wrote:
65495974_350.png

Please contact at @/SewageRat to know what you would like drawn

Kyorinrin Malign Intent Breed Change: Nocturne Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vista: Spidered Seat Scroll Stealer
Congratulations MythDancer
Beauty's Gaze wrote:
65695024_350.png

Please contact @/Sekoiya for art of this dragon

Ravenous Cauldron Sorcerer's Tatters Breed Change: Nocturne Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vista: Conjurer's Hat Curious Kettle
Art Commision wrote:
Scarlet Faerie Kit Grove Faerie Kit *

AND

Dragon or animal OC by @/Wyakin
sgNCuQc.png
Purple Queen wrote:
65470990_350.png

Animated Armor Deadpan Jester's Motley Breed Change: Nocturne Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vista: Jester Spirit Armor
Dreamer’s Destiny wrote:
65698166_350.png

Unearthly Onyx Trunk
Shining Star wrote:
45874897_350.png

Swinging Chandelier Solar Flame Regalia Breed Change: Nocturne Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vista: Gossamer Flame Pitfall Fixture
Light's Delight wrote:
64203501_350.png

Time-turner's Sandglass Brown Wolf Cape Enchanter's Hat

Smaller Things
Baldwin Materials wrote:

*Whoever chooses this will receive 5 x each of the following*

Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Red Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Sludge Grey Slime White Slime Black Slime Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck
An Empty Stomach wrote:

*Whoever chooses this will receive a stack of 99 of each of the following food types*

Blood Acorn Woodland Acorn Hainu's Eye Umbra Parthenium
Armored Catfish Deepwater Constructor Bluebell Clownfish Clownfish
Tigereye Squirrel Black Masked Lovebird Dreamwaker Puddlehopper
White-Masked Dustbug Wisp Bug Rainwater Stink Bug Mistral Beetle

AND

1 x Full CR of Random Familiars and Apparel with a total worth of at least 100g based on LAH value

FR +3 | They/Them

Items to Donate
Please note: You are not obligated to donate! I want this raffle to be fun and free of expenses on your end, especially when it comes to the harder/more expensive things that are listed. I am also utilizing the donation page as a reference for me for additional things I can add to the raffle, if I have time. I appreciate any and all donations of any quantity!

• Fodder apparel
  • Outfits to dress the raffle dragons with
  • Dragons (please specify whether you want the dragon(s) to be used as raffle prizes or not. If not specified, dragons will be leveled and exalted for treasure that I can use to add additional prizes)
  • Any treasure marketplace items in the specialty and bundle category.
    • Winter vista, familiar, and apparel
    • Bundles for the apparel that have an asterisk (*) next to them
  • Any Baldwin apparel, familiars, and specialty & other items
  • Any Swipp Swap apparel, familiars, and specialty & other items
  • Any Coliseum crates
  • Any festival familiars, chests (not already listed), and skins/accents
  • Art for the raffle dragons or as a prize for a winner
  • Coli grinding/leveling services

Items to Donate
Please note: You are not obligated to donate! I want this raffle to be fun and free of expenses on your end, especially when it comes to the harder/more expensive things that are listed. I am also utilizing the donation page as a reference for me for additional things I can add to the raffle, if I have time. I appreciate any and all donations of any quantity!

• Fodder apparel
  • Outfits to dress the raffle dragons with
  • Dragons (please specify whether you want the dragon(s) to be used as raffle prizes or not. If not specified, dragons will be leveled and exalted for treasure that I can use to add additional prizes)
  • Any treasure marketplace items in the specialty and bundle category.
    • Winter vista, familiar, and apparel
    • Bundles for the apparel that have an asterisk (*) next to them
  • Any Baldwin apparel, familiars, and specialty & other items
  • Any Swipp Swap apparel, familiars, and specialty & other items
  • Any Coliseum crates
  • Any festival familiars, chests (not already listed), and skins/accents
  • Art for the raffle dragons or as a prize for a winner
  • Coli grinding/leveling services
FR +3 | They/Them

Generous Donors

BeckAlistiere
Aura12
Ivoricktheepic
DiamondScales53
SewageRat
Catgirl69
Drakota77749
Lizagem
Kitanya
Skystalker
Juxta13
Hellnokitty
magiritsa
Seonais
AttilaThePun
Sekoiya
Hemera12321
Sockmonkeygerald
Wyakin
Killer333

Generous Donors

BeckAlistiere
Aura12
Ivoricktheepic
DiamondScales53
SewageRat
Catgirl69
Drakota77749
Lizagem
Kitanya
Skystalker
Juxta13
Hellnokitty
magiritsa
Seonais
AttilaThePun
Sekoiya
Hemera12321
Sockmonkeygerald
Wyakin
Killer333
FR +3 | They/Them
Introduction | Prizes | Donations | Donors | Spreadsheet| End of Raffle Info | More Raffles

Other

Google Spreadsheet

Holiday Happiness

Pinglist

@/jessk | @/BeckAlistiere | @/Lykantos | @/moonful | @/lizagem | @/CrystallizedMoon | @/sprucetea | @/CrowJade | @/doctorshrooms | @/Ivoricktheepic | @/Honeyfoot | @/kwozmotis | @/SewageRat | @/DiamondScales53 | @/AngelDemon13 | @/catgirl69 | @/Dapplestar | @/drakota77749 | @/Vanitatum | @/aura12 | @/Lunartwist | @/Seonais | @/4nd1000p | @/Kitany | @/Cherryfleck | @/Andraya | @/Lynz | @/Skystalker | @/Hellnokitty | @/Chiarasparke | @/MythDancer | @/GlamFelix | @/Juxta13 | @/meowmeowmeow222 | @/ViaCurro | @/magiritsa | @/Cloudii |@/Cometflower | @/Dwarfcichlidlvr | @/DragonDream | @/Librq | @/TanyaDegurechaff | @/dragonpals | @/Tinytrashchild | @/WingedBeast639 | @/Starscream18 | @/AttilaThePun | @/OnyxBat | @/SpiritX | @/tincanghost | @/vinecat | @/Sinjin | @/Sekoiya | @/FaerieQueene | @/AWB | @/wuushi | @/Hemera12321 | @/Zenhugz | @/sockmoneygerald | @/Verbenas | @/Youpiee | @/SenchaDrake | @/Blazestorn22 | @/606 | @/Catsdragon | @/jaywalker | @/Wyakin | @/CaptainSili | @/Killer333
Introduction | Prizes | Donations | Donors | Spreadsheet| End of Raffle Info | More Raffles

Other

Google Spreadsheet

Holiday Happiness

Pinglist

@/jessk | @/BeckAlistiere | @/Lykantos | @/moonful | @/lizagem | @/CrystallizedMoon | @/sprucetea | @/CrowJade | @/doctorshrooms | @/Ivoricktheepic | @/Honeyfoot | @/kwozmotis | @/SewageRat | @/DiamondScales53 | @/AngelDemon13 | @/catgirl69 | @/Dapplestar | @/drakota77749 | @/Vanitatum | @/aura12 | @/Lunartwist | @/Seonais | @/4nd1000p | @/Kitany | @/Cherryfleck | @/Andraya | @/Lynz | @/Skystalker | @/Hellnokitty | @/Chiarasparke | @/MythDancer | @/GlamFelix | @/Juxta13 | @/meowmeowmeow222 | @/ViaCurro | @/magiritsa | @/Cloudii |@/Cometflower | @/Dwarfcichlidlvr | @/DragonDream | @/Librq | @/TanyaDegurechaff | @/dragonpals | @/Tinytrashchild | @/WingedBeast639 | @/Starscream18 | @/AttilaThePun | @/OnyxBat | @/SpiritX | @/tincanghost | @/vinecat | @/Sinjin | @/Sekoiya | @/FaerieQueene | @/AWB | @/wuushi | @/Hemera12321 | @/Zenhugz | @/sockmoneygerald | @/Verbenas | @/Youpiee | @/SenchaDrake | @/Blazestorn22 | @/606 | @/Catsdragon | @/jaywalker | @/Wyakin | @/CaptainSili | @/Killer333
FR +3 | They/Them

End of Raffle Information
  • Raffle ends on January 5th at the end of the day (23:59) FR time.
  • The first set of 10 winners will be drawn the following day using random.org and be marked as Round 1. Each day or two after another set of 10 winners will be announced and marked as Round 2, 3, 4, etc.
  • I will give up to 24 hours after each draw for winners to post a list of their choice of prizes. If a winner does not post within the 24 hours, their name will go back into the pool to be drawn again.
  • I will send items through a 1-way CR. You will have 3 days from the day I set up the CR to collect your prizes. For those who have not picked up their CR by the third day, I will send a reminder ping in the thread for users to collect their items. If the items are not collected by the time I log in on the 4th day, I will cancel the CR and your name will go back into the pool to be drawn again.
  • If you are pinged, but something comes up and you cannot collect your prize, please let me know and I will keep the CR up for another 2 days. Again, you must notify me in order to hold on to your prize and you must claim the CR within the following two days.

End of Raffle Information
  • Raffle ends on January 5th at the end of the day (23:59) FR time.
  • The first set of 10 winners will be drawn the following day using random.org and be marked as Round 1. Each day or two after another set of 10 winners will be announced and marked as Round 2, 3, 4, etc.
  • I will give up to 24 hours after each draw for winners to post a list of their choice of prizes. If a winner does not post within the 24 hours, their name will go back into the pool to be drawn again.
  • I will send items through a 1-way CR. You will have 3 days from the day I set up the CR to collect your prizes. For those who have not picked up their CR by the third day, I will send a reminder ping in the thread for users to collect their items. If the items are not collected by the time I log in on the 4th day, I will cancel the CR and your name will go back into the pool to be drawn again.
  • If you are pinged, but something comes up and you cannot collect your prize, please let me know and I will keep the CR up for another 2 days. Again, you must notify me in order to hold on to your prize and you must claim the CR within the following two days.

FR +3 | They/Them
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_2942648]Introduction[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_45558952]Prizes[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_45559022] Donations [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_45559079]Donors[/url] |[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_45559618] Spreadsheet [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942648/1#post_45559681]End of Raffle Info[/url] | [b]More Raffles[/b] [size=7]More Raffles To Join[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2942579/1#post_2942579]FR Holiday raffle-2016fest, halo, eggs[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2956904][img]https://i.ibb.co/yNKSbXP/size1.png[/img][/url]
FR +3 | They/Them
Open
Open
FR +3 | They/Them
[emoji=music notes size=1]
FR +3 | They/Them
@Disconnected98 How thoughtful to create a giveaway/raffle that spreads such cheer! I very much like the spirit of how you've designed it to benefit others and create community, and I want you to know that I would say that regardless of a ticket reward for the compliment :)

I will definitely be checking back in and coming up with ways to participate.

Thank you <3

edit for a small grammar error >.<
@Disconnected98 How thoughtful to create a giveaway/raffle that spreads such cheer! I very much like the spirit of how you've designed it to benefit others and create community, and I want you to know that I would say that regardless of a ticket reward for the compliment :)

I will definitely be checking back in and coming up with ways to participate.

Thank you <3

edit for a small grammar error >.<
80OIqGF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58