Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Free Raffle] Holiday Happiness [ENDED]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58
@Disconnected98

1. Plague
2. Fighter
@Disconnected98

1. Plague
2. Fighter
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@AngelDemon13

In regards to your list, the cat and dog familiars are included in one prize pack called Common Companions. Thus, number #2 and #3 are really one number to make it so you have listed 3 out of 4 prizes that you want.

Also, can you be more specific than anything please for #4.
@AngelDemon13

In regards to your list, the cat and dog familiars are included in one prize pack called Common Companions. Thus, number #2 and #3 are really one number to make it so you have listed 3 out of 4 prizes that you want.

Also, can you be more specific than anything please for #4.
FR +3 | They/Them
Oh, okay. That you! I will edit it right now
Oh, okay. That you! I will edit it right now
@AngelDemon13

As I said before, I would really like it if you wrote a prize pack inside of writing anything because some users may have ideas in mind of what they want and I don't want to grab a random dragon or a prize that could be available to another user when their turn comes.

So, for number #3 please choose a dragon and for number #4 please choose a specific prize pack.
@AngelDemon13

As I said before, I would really like it if you wrote a prize pack inside of writing anything because some users may have ideas in mind of what they want and I don't want to grab a random dragon or a prize that could be available to another user when their turn comes.

So, for number #3 please choose a dragon and for number #4 please choose a specific prize pack.
FR +3 | They/Them
Ah, okay. My brain is all over. I will pick out one for each. Sorry!
Ah, okay. My brain is all over. I will pick out one for each. Sorry!
so I'm a liiitle bit over the 24 hour mark...
1.festival surprise
2.fire
3.cats
so I'm a liiitle bit over the 24 hour mark...
1.festival surprise
2.fire
3.cats
nPqulLR.png
Round 4
Congratulations to the fourth round of winners!
  • Please list a number of prizes that you want corresponding to the number that you were drawn from most to least want. For example, if you are #1, you choose one prize. If you are number #2, you choose two prizes, etc.
  • You have 24 hours to post your list and 3 days to claim your CR. If you do not post a list within 24 hours OR you do not claim your prize within 3 days of the CR being created, you will be placed back into the pool to be drawn again :)
  • Finally, I have bundled the prizes as much as I could while also keeping a variety for users. As such, I will have leftover prizes after drawing everybody and would like to know if you would like to participate in a second drawing pool for the leftover prizes. Everyone who enters will receive one ticket for it to make it fair and there will only be one round, listing all winners for the leftover prizes. People will still be able to list their prizes from most to least want.
  1. @Skystalker
  2. @4nd1000p
  3. @Hemera12321
  4. @Zenhugz
  5. @Dwarfcichlidlvr
  6. @aura12
  7. @Dapplestar
  8. @moonful
  9. @doctorshrooms
  10. @Lykantos
Round 4
Congratulations to the fourth round of winners!
  • Please list a number of prizes that you want corresponding to the number that you were drawn from most to least want. For example, if you are #1, you choose one prize. If you are number #2, you choose two prizes, etc.
  • You have 24 hours to post your list and 3 days to claim your CR. If you do not post a list within 24 hours OR you do not claim your prize within 3 days of the CR being created, you will be placed back into the pool to be drawn again :)
  • Finally, I have bundled the prizes as much as I could while also keeping a variety for users. As such, I will have leftover prizes after drawing everybody and would like to know if you would like to participate in a second drawing pool for the leftover prizes. Everyone who enters will receive one ticket for it to make it fair and there will only be one round, listing all winners for the leftover prizes. People will still be able to list their prizes from most to least want.
  1. @Skystalker
  2. @4nd1000p
  3. @Hemera12321
  4. @Zenhugz
  5. @Dwarfcichlidlvr
  6. @aura12
  7. @Dapplestar
  8. @moonful
  9. @doctorshrooms
  10. @Lykantos
FR +3 | They/Them
Hi! Thanks for hosting this! May i grab the Ahoy! set? (The two parrot fams, pirates life vista, swashbucklers seaspray garb, and the scene)
Id also love to be in the 2nd extras raffle! Tell me if i did somehting wrong.
Hi! Thanks for hosting this! May i grab the Ahoy! set? (The two parrot fams, pirates life vista, swashbucklers seaspray garb, and the scene)
Id also love to be in the 2nd extras raffle! Tell me if i did somehting wrong.
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
1. past festival skins
2. Fest chests
3. fest skins 2020
Thank you!
1. past festival skins
2. Fest chests
3. fest skins 2020
Thank you!
1. Arcane
2. retired Swipp/UMAS--Wanderer and Magma Maiden
3. Fest Chests
4. Goodbye 2020
5. Festival Apparel 1 (bramble mantle)
6. Forever Young

Thank you so much for hosting! Please let me know if I need to fix anything.

Edit: I'd love to be in the leftover prize drawing if possible. Thanks!
1. Arcane
2. retired Swipp/UMAS--Wanderer and Magma Maiden
3. Fest Chests
4. Goodbye 2020
5. Festival Apparel 1 (bramble mantle)
6. Forever Young

Thank you so much for hosting! Please let me know if I need to fix anything.

Edit: I'd love to be in the leftover prize drawing if possible. Thanks!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58