Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Singing Caves Hatchery - HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[quote="Pinglist"][size=1]@SwiftSpark @astereia @Oaklera @BDoof @CoyotePawz @Kawiidinosaur @VoidQueenSat @FizzyOceans @astereia @Nemayre @DragonLover999 @fredddio @GarlordianRising @Spirice @Prosperinas @suzykururu @HoneyShortcake @Frillshark @Treval @shepardess @Cyvern @amxndael @ENDragon6 @Dragontamerstorm @EnigmaticSaint @ShadowStorm1404 @FizzyOceans @bigmamared @anvilletowns @Wufflesnuff @Faceted @134f @Bluestardragon @BandanaPanda @Casper117 @XSoftieX @PeacefulPyro @LynxSideris[/size][/quote] I'm sorry if some of you didn't want to be pinged, but I've mass pinged everyone from my old hatchery thread. This is partly to let you know that I've set up a new hatchery, and also to give you a chance to remove yourself from the pinglist if you want, or add yourself to any of the new pinglists. I'm going to be giving everyone a week to respond to the thread, and if you haven't responded in that time I'll assume you no longer want to be on any pinglist and remove you. If you want to stay on the pinglist, just let me know and I'll keep you there!

I'm sorry if some of you didn't want to be pinged, but I've mass pinged everyone from my old hatchery thread. This is partly to let you know that I've set up a new hatchery, and also to give you a chance to remove yourself from the pinglist if you want, or add yourself to any of the new pinglists.

I'm going to be giving everyone a week to respond to the thread, and if you haven't responded in that time I'll assume you no longer want to be on any pinglist and remove you. If you want to stay on the pinglist, just let me know and I'll keep you there!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[quote="Affiliates Pinglist"][size=1]@GlowStorm @Pinguin @lenaiablack @6jellybean70 @Lokadrottning @DragonLover999 @RandomRaven431 @Anacorn @shepardess[/size][/quote] I'm sorry if you didn't want to be pinged, but I've moved my hatchery and if you're still interested in being affiliated with me let me know and I'll add you banner back to my affiliates! And my updated banner and link is here: [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2937585#post_2937585][img]https://i.imgur.com/hS9bMqy.png[/img][/url][/code]

I'm sorry if you didn't want to be pinged, but I've moved my hatchery and if you're still interested in being affiliated with me let me know and I'll add you banner back to my affiliates! And my updated banner and link is here:
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2937585#post_2937585][img]https://i.imgur.com/hS9bMqy.png[/img][/url]
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Ceylar

New Hatchery thread!

Add me to the pinglist for Ancient Gods, Golden Fireflies and Starlit Skydancers!
@Ceylar

New Hatchery thread!

Add me to the pinglist for Ancient Gods, Golden Fireflies and Starlit Skydancers!
@VoidQueenSat Added! :D
@VoidQueenSat Added! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
@Ceylar
Hello! May I be added to the pinglists for ancient gods and golden dragonflies please
@Ceylar
Hello! May I be added to the pinglists for ancient gods and golden dragonflies please
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@Ceylar
ill stay on the pinglist :)
@Ceylar
ill stay on the pinglist :)
@nabal Added to the pinglists!

@ShadowStorm1404 Great to hear :D
@nabal Added to the pinglists!

@ShadowStorm1404 Great to hear :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Hi @Ceylar, could I be added to the ping list for golden dragonflies if that's all right?
Hi @Ceylar, could I be added to the ping list for golden dragonflies if that's all right?
@Jungle2468 Of course, added you to that now :)
@Jungle2468 Of course, added you to that now :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Ok thx c:
Ok thx c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43