Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Singing Caves Hatchery - HIATUS
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Ceylar I would love to claim Male Gaoler ID#65445488 with the name Cookie! Christmas spirit of sugar cookies loool
@Ceylar I would love to claim Male Gaoler ID#65445488 with the name Cookie! Christmas spirit of sugar cookies loool
could I snag ID#65445258 and give her the name WindStalker? She's gorgeous!
could I snag ID#65445258 and give her the name WindStalker? She's gorgeous!
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Would i be able to adopt ID#65445260? I do not have a name in mind yet, but will be a permanent part of my lair. <3
Would i be able to adopt ID#65445260? I do not have a name in mind yet, but will be a permanent part of my lair. <3
kHExOMX.png
@Ceylar I'd like to take the SD gal, #65445258 and name her Deneb [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Ceylar I'd like to take the SD gal, #65445258 and name her Deneb
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
@DragonLover999 @ENDragon6 @LordsofShadow CR sent and you'll have 24hrs to claim it :)

@GarlordianRising Unfortunately she's already been claimed, but if the CR hasn't gone through in 24hrs I'll let you know and if you still want her you can have her :)
@DragonLover999 @ENDragon6 @LordsofShadow CR sent and you'll have 24hrs to claim it :)

@GarlordianRising Unfortunately she's already been claimed, but if the CR hasn't gone through in 24hrs I'll let you know and if you still want her you can have her :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@ceylar Could I Be Added To The Golden Dragonflies Pinglist! :D
@ceylar Could I Be Added To The Golden Dragonflies Pinglist! :D
V7fFg2m.png
@FlameRay Of course, added you to that! :)
@FlameRay Of course, added you to that! :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Ty!
Ty!
V7fFg2m.png
you have some lovely dragons <3 may I be added to the golden dragonflies pinglist?
you have some lovely dragons <3 may I be added to the golden dragonflies pinglist?
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
@sphyrnidae Thank you, and of course!
@sphyrnidae Thank you, and of course!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43