Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Singing Caves Hatchery - HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@ENDragon6 Added you to those pinglists :D
@ENDragon6 Added you to those pinglists :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Ceylar, can you add me to the golden dragonflies pinglist? The new pairs look lovely
@Ceylar, can you add me to the golden dragonflies pinglist? The new pairs look lovely
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
Oh your pairs are cute! Please ping me for that god mirror pair! Good luck for you and hatchery!
Oh your pairs are cute! Please ping me for that god mirror pair! Good luck for you and hatchery!
@Spirice Added you to the pinglist and thank you :D

@Naivety Added you to that pinglist and thank you very much! :D
@Spirice Added you to the pinglist and thank you :D

@Naivety Added you to that pinglist and thank you very much! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Ceylar I'd love to be on the pinglist for the Golden Dragonflies pair!! All the dragons look beautiful btw :)
@Ceylar I'd love to be on the pinglist for the Golden Dragonflies pair!! All the dragons look beautiful btw :)
@HoneyShortcake Added you to that pinglist and thank you :D
@HoneyShortcake Added you to that pinglist and thank you :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
@Ceylar

Yes, you can keep me on the pinglist!

I've added you back to my affiliates as well.
@Ceylar

Yes, you can keep me on the pinglist!

I've added you back to my affiliates as well.
Signature.png
@Anacorn You're on the pinglist and awesome, I've added your banner to my affiliates :D
@Anacorn You're on the pinglist and awesome, I've added your banner to my affiliates :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
@Ceylar

I updated the link and name on Hatcheries United! Thanks for letting me know. :)
@Ceylar

I updated the link and name on Hatcheries United! Thanks for letting me know. :)
[quote="Abyss Stalkers Pinglist"]@GarlordianRising @ENDragon6[/quote] [quote="Sugar n' Spice Pinglist"]@DragonLover999[/quote] And the first hatches are in with two faceted eye types from the Abyss Stalkers pair and four hatchlings in total! And the Sugar n' Spice pair have had 3 hatchlings with one XXX among them! You can find the new hatchlings [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2937585/1#post_45417018]here[/url] and don't forget to provide a name and the ID of the dragon you want to claim! And one last thing, remember it's a first come first served basis!
Abyss Stalkers Pinglist wrote:
Sugar n' Spice Pinglist wrote:

And the first hatches are in with two faceted eye types from the Abyss Stalkers pair and four hatchlings in total! And the Sugar n' Spice pair have had 3 hatchlings with one XXX among them! You can find the new hatchlings here and don't forget to provide a name and the ID of the dragon you want to claim!

And one last thing, remember it's a first come first served basis!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43