Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Singing Caves Hatchery - HIATUS
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@Ceylar Hello there!
Sorry if I'm bothering you but may I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Ceylar Hello there!
Sorry if I'm bothering you but may I be added to the general pinglist please?
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2893624][img]https://i.ibb.co/yPqH0n9/Affiliate-bump.png[/img][/url]
Affiliate-bump.png
Signature.png
Could you breed the starlight skydancers?
Could you breed the starlight skydancers?
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
May I adopt #67894857, please? Name: Midas

Could I also be added to the pinglist for Jewelled Wings, Monochrome Coatls, and Sugar n' Spice?
May I adopt #67894857, please? Name: Midas

Could I also be added to the pinglist for Jewelled Wings, Monochrome Coatls, and Sugar n' Spice?
@Unspiral
She/It
FR +8
2myBCp7.png nGEbKpx.png ZLEUhpk.png ueG66KW.png Avatar
Signature Images
Oof, I've been completely forgetting to respond to stuff on this! Time to sort that out [emoji=spiral scared size=1] @EuphoriasDelight I can, though I'm not entirely sure if/when I'll get this hatchery back up and running! @Unspiral I'm really sorry, I haven't updated the hatchling list in ages and all those dragons were exalted a long time ago! And the same goes for above, I can add you to those pinglists if you'd like, though I'm not entirely sure if/when the hatchery will be back up and running! @KaitoDragon144 I'll happily breed those two for you, though I need to get myself a little lair space sorted first! But if you're happy waiting a little (maybe a week at most?) I'll definitely breed them for you! ----- Affiliates pings: [size=1]@Itarille @Anacorn @shepardess @GlowStorm @Pinguin[/size] Apologies for not pinging earlier, but for the indefinite future my hatchery is going to be on hiatus - irl has got in the way of this (I suppose that's what happens when you start a hatchery during lockdown!) If I end up reopening, and you're all still active I'd love to keep you on my affiliates list, and will ping you if/when that happens. But for now, thank you for all the friendly bumps you've given me and no need to keep bumping the thread! ----- General pings: [size=1] General Pinglist: @ShadowStorm1404 @shepardess @LynxSideris @Anacorn @amxndael @Taszzer @mgcltwo @Wufflesnuff @BunnuMama @ezelia @borrowedphrases Abyss Stalkers: @GarlordianRising @ENDragon6 @Azulops @Essex Ancient Gods: @VoidQueenSat @nabal @Naivety @Aquadrops @CupcakeCass to be pinged for spruce males Sugar n' Spice: @DragonLover999 @daestruggle @silverhawk222 @bluestar7009 @gilgameshix @zuckerino Golden Dragonflies: @VoidQueenSat @nabal @Jungle2468 @DragonLover999 @ENDragon6 @Spirice @HoneyShortcake @FlameRay @sphyrnidae @vieghoul @Dustbunn1E @silverhawk222 @bluestar7009 @OnyxRose935 @Itarille @4nd1000p @Wingzoffirefan@Mcyt to be pinged for males Great Imperials: @ENDragon6 @WhiteGold @zuckerino Rosy Dragons: @GarlordianRising Starlit Skydancers: @VoidQueenSat @GarlordianRising[/size] If you would like me to breed a specific pair at any time, I'll happily breed upon request, just let me know either here, on my clan profile page, or through private message (assuming I have the lair space!) Otherwise, as stated above, the hatchery will be on a hiatus. And if/when I reopen, I'll give you all a ping (unless you want to be taken off the pinglist) to announce my return! ----- Thank you everyone for being so supportive while this was active, and I'm sorry I just drifted off into the void with it! But consider this my official announcement that the hatchery is going into hiatus
Oof, I've been completely forgetting to respond to stuff on this! Time to sort that out

@EuphoriasDelight I can, though I'm not entirely sure if/when I'll get this hatchery back up and running!

@Unspiral I'm really sorry, I haven't updated the hatchling list in ages and all those dragons were exalted a long time ago! And the same goes for above, I can add you to those pinglists if you'd like, though I'm not entirely sure if/when the hatchery will be back up and running!

@KaitoDragon144 I'll happily breed those two for you, though I need to get myself a little lair space sorted first! But if you're happy waiting a little (maybe a week at most?) I'll definitely breed them for you!

Affiliates pings: @Itarille @Anacorn @shepardess @GlowStorm @Pinguin

Apologies for not pinging earlier, but for the indefinite future my hatchery is going to be on hiatus - irl has got in the way of this (I suppose that's what happens when you start a hatchery during lockdown!)

If I end up reopening, and you're all still active I'd love to keep you on my affiliates list, and will ping you if/when that happens. But for now, thank you for all the friendly bumps you've given me and no need to keep bumping the thread!

General pings:

General Pinglist:
@ShadowStorm1404 @shepardess @LynxSideris @Anacorn @amxndael @Taszzer @mgcltwo @Wufflesnuff @BunnuMama @ezelia @borrowedphrases

Abyss Stalkers:
@GarlordianRising @ENDragon6 @Azulops @Essex

Ancient Gods:
@VoidQueenSat @nabal @Naivety @Aquadrops @CupcakeCass to be pinged for spruce males

Sugar n' Spice:
@DragonLover999 @daestruggle @silverhawk222 @bluestar7009 @gilgameshix @zuckerino

Golden Dragonflies:
@VoidQueenSat @nabal @Jungle2468 @DragonLover999 @ENDragon6 @Spirice @HoneyShortcake @FlameRay @sphyrnidae @vieghoul @Dustbunn1E @silverhawk222 @bluestar7009 @OnyxRose935 @Itarille @4nd1000p @Wingzoffirefan@Mcyt to be pinged for males

Great Imperials:
@ENDragon6 @WhiteGold @zuckerino

Rosy Dragons:
@GarlordianRising

Starlit Skydancers:
@VoidQueenSat @GarlordianRising

If you would like me to breed a specific pair at any time, I'll happily breed upon request, just let me know either here, on my clan profile page, or through private message (assuming I have the lair space!)

Otherwise, as stated above, the hatchery will be on a hiatus. And if/when I reopen, I'll give you all a ping (unless you want to be taken off the pinglist) to announce my return!

Thank you everyone for being so supportive while this was active, and I'm sorry I just drifted off into the void with it! But consider this my official announcement that the hatchery is going into hiatus
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2893624][img]https://i.ibb.co/yPqH0n9/Affiliate-bump.png[/img][/url]
Affiliate-bump.png
Signature.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43