Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
@lyricalmyxteries all PA's set up, good luck to light for this week, i'm rooting for you guys!
@lyricalmyxteries all PA's set up, good luck to light for this week, i'm rooting for you guys!
[quote name="@Dessy" date="2020-12-13 01:47:39" ] @/everyone else, I have noted! I am very busy, I will try my best! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] (sorry I didn't know a user existed with this name!) [/quote] Keep working hard!! I am so proud of you!!
@Dessy wrote on 2020-12-13 01:47:39:
@/everyone else, I have noted! I am very busy, I will try my best!

(sorry I didn't know a user existed with this name!)

Keep working hard!! I am so proud of you!!
@Dessy
Hi Dessy!!
Your number of dragons boarded out is super impressive! Just wanted to let you know I will be taking your dragons out of my Den and sending them over!

(absolutely no rush to pick em up, I got space)
@Dessy
Hi Dessy!!
Your number of dragons boarded out is super impressive! Just wanted to let you know I will be taking your dragons out of my Den and sending them over!

(absolutely no rush to pick em up, I got space)
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@neohcs I am going ahead and sending you 20 of your dragons back via PA and whenever you accept those I will send the other 20 (Only got 20 Lairspaces haha)
@neohcs I am going ahead and sending you 20 of your dragons back via PA and whenever you accept those I will send the other 20 (Only got 20 Lairspaces haha)
potion_pest.png
[center][emoji=light rune size=1] [item=Light Sprite][/center]

Light Sprite
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy Hello! I just got my lair dragons sent off so I'm gonna wake your boarders up and get them queued to you
@Dessy Hello! I just got my lair dragons sent off so I'm gonna wake your boarders up and get them queued to you
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@Aarresi
I've queued up all but 55 of your dragons for whenever you're ready! no rush ofc, and the last 55 will come once you've accepted since I'm out of lair space lol
@Aarresi
I've queued up all but 55 of your dragons for whenever you're ready! no rush ofc, and the last 55 will come once you've accepted since I'm out of lair space lol
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
@Dessy Heya! I've just emptied out my den and I think I got everyone back to you ^^ Let me know if I missed anything!
@Dessy Heya! I've just emptied out my den and I think I got everyone back to you ^^ Let me know if I missed anything!
ATLJ0at.png
@Svelte
@neohcs
@Solarae

The dragons are on their way home! All of Svelte's and neohcs's dragons are up on the CR and a few of Solarae's! I'll be sending the rest to Solarae once my lair has more space!

Thank you so much for boarding with me, good luck!
@Svelte
@neohcs
@Solarae

The dragons are on their way home! All of Svelte's and neohcs's dragons are up on the CR and a few of Solarae's! I'll be sending the rest to Solarae once my lair has more space!

Thank you so much for boarding with me, good luck!
LzG5Smh.png
@Overcoat Thank you!
@Overcoat Thank you!
Kunikuzushi
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58