Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
[quote]If using hibernal den space - Set up a return one way crossroads / private auction(s) to the sender at least three days before the battle if you can.[/quote] This doesn't sound feasible because it negates the whole point of offering extra hib-den space?...
Quote:
If using hibernal den space - Set up a return one way crossroads / private auction(s) to the sender at least three days before the battle if you can.
This doesn't sound feasible because it negates the whole point of offering extra hib-den space?...
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Dessy

Just to be 100, I need to set up a return up dragon option up right away, correct?

Also!
I do love to hear the answer to the question above me too ^^'
@Dessy

Just to be 100, I need to set up a return up dragon option up right away, correct?

Also!
I do love to hear the answer to the question above me too ^^'
F9No6Gk.png
Just cleared my entire hibden for the wind flight push, so I'm more than happy to offer to light! [emoji=gold star size=1]
Just cleared my entire hibden for the wind flight push, so I'm more than happy to offer to light!
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
@RedWillia @HollowBay We specified "if you can", so more or less preparing the dragons beforehand for people to pick up in case someone is not around, and either me or @Aurax will also pick them up in case it hasn't. It's perfectly fine to return on the day itself! I'm sorry if it was unclear! [br] [quote]Just to be 100, I need to set up a return up dragon option up right away, correct?[/quote] Only if using lair spaces! For hibernal den spaces, this is not required! As long as dragons are returned by the conquest date (since we're also doing a second round starting from conquest), we're pretty much fine with things. :D
@RedWillia @HollowBay

We specified "if you can", so more or less preparing the dragons beforehand for people to pick up in case someone is not around, and either me or @Aurax will also pick them up in case it hasn't. It's perfectly fine to return on the day itself! I'm sorry if it was unclear!

Quote:

Only if using lair spaces! For hibernal den spaces, this is not required! As long as dragons are returned by the conquest date (since we're also doing a second round starting from conquest), we're pretty much fine with things. :D
Kunikuzushi
You are fine! English isn't my first language, and I just wanted to be 100% clear on it for myself QwQ I don't want to oof. Thank you [emoji=heart size=1]
You are fine! English isn't my first language, and I just wanted to be 100% clear on it for myself QwQ I don't want to oof. Thank you
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay English is not my first language too! Thank you very much! I've also tried to rephrase the post so that it's more clear. ^^
@HollowBay English is not my first language too! Thank you very much! I've also tried to rephrase the post so that it's more clear. ^^
Kunikuzushi
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8b98351fd49d6037244bca063b3bcd76/tumblr_n1djvp3xEk1shx2szo1_500.png[/img] Lightweaver is still looking for boarders![/center]
tumblr_n1djvp3xEk1shx2szo1_500.png

Lightweaver is still looking for boarders!
Kunikuzushi
[center][b]Yeet them dragons at me! [/b][/center] [img]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/62403571.jpg[/img]
Yeet them dragons at me!

62403571.jpg
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay [img]https://i.imgur.com/tZo9In5.png[/img] I'll send 35 dragons! May I check if this is for lair spaces or hibernal? Thank you!
@HollowBay

tZo9In5.png

I'll send 35 dragons! May I check if this is for lair spaces or hibernal? Thank you!
Kunikuzushi
Signed up! First time doing boarding, Good levelling everybody
Signed up! First time doing boarding, Good levelling everybody
potion_pest.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58