Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@ScribblyGryphon
Yep, that's it. Don't worry about the mixup, we figured it out :)
Thank you for your support! You are amazing!
@ScribblyGryphon
Yep, that's it. Don't worry about the mixup, we figured it out :)
Thank you for your support! You are amazing!
@Kairos
Give me a minute, I'll grab 'em now!
@Kairos
Give me a minute, I'll grab 'em now!
@ScribblyGryphon

Hi!

Got your ping.

The dragons you are boarding for me are my permas, so they will be visiting for another week. I do hope they aren't causing any problems in your lair.
@ScribblyGryphon

Hi!

Got your ping.

The dragons you are boarding for me are my permas, so they will be visiting for another week. I do hope they aren't causing any problems in your lair.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom
Not at all! ^^ I just made a pinglist of everyone i'm boarding for, so you got pinged as well. I'll keep ahold of your dragons for now!
@Bantymom
Not at all! ^^ I just made a pinglist of everyone i'm boarding for, so you got pinged as well. I'll keep ahold of your dragons for now!
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@Dessy I have one more derg for you in my HibDen and two more in there I need to send back to others, could you pick up one of my 3-derg CRs to you (sorry, didn't read about your PA preference until after I'd set up all of the CRs.)
@Dessy I have one more derg for you in my HibDen and two more in there I need to send back to others, could you pick up one of my 3-derg CRs to you (sorry, didn't read about your PA preference until after I'd set up all of the CRs.)
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@Cordially
@Kehaars

I have your dragons set up in private auctions now!
@Cordially
@Kehaars

I have your dragons set up in private auctions now!
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@chamilet Picked up!
@chamilet Picked up!
Kunikuzushi
@shoujo Could my 11 hatchlings be PA/CR back to me so it is easier to pick up? Thank you!
@shoujo Could my 11 hatchlings be PA/CR back to me so it is easier to pick up? Thank you!
Kunikuzushi
@Aarresi

Your dragons that were dormed in my lair are on their way to you now! Sorry for the delay!
@Aarresi

Your dragons that were dormed in my lair are on their way to you now! Sorry for the delay!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi
No worries and thank you!
@Neffi
No worries and thank you!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58